TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrRant

The Baconator

Aside from the Hardee's Triple Thickburger, the JITB UBCB is indeed the greatest sandwich sold by a fast-food chain in the north american continent.

Wendy's used to be the BEST burger joint around. But am I correct in thinking that the size of their meat patties has shrunk, they always over-salt their fries now to a McDonalds level, and they almost exclusively hire all their employees from straight outta the ghetto? No fuckin' wonder they're in trouble.

Nah. They've been the same for over 4 years. The single is 4 oz's and the jr. is 2 oz's. Also, the people that work there has alot to do with where the store is. Wendy's is still a fast food restaurant, so it's not that tough to get a job there.

Well instead of someone cooking the burgers, they use a machine like McDonalds which takes the flavour out of the burgers.

I used to work at culvers which is kind of a regional burger/frozen custard place, and I was bragging about my eating abilities. My boss (The owner) overheard me and dared me to eat a double Jumbo burger. Now a jumbo is 3 regular patties smashed together and cooked. I told him I could eat it in my sleep with a bag of cheesecurds (essentially fried cheese nuggets) too. He said if I could he'd give it to me for free. I told him Id eat a triple jumbo and if I did he'd have to give me 20 bucks. He took the bet, and I won handily. This was the night I officially became a fat guy forever. 9 patties of beef in a little under 15 minutes. Oh, and the cheescurds too.

Thank You.

Gabe, you're not human. You ate cheese curds? Jesus Christ.

Hey now...cheese curds are delicious.

My friend Billy cooked a huge burger (maybe 10 oz. or so) wrapped in bacon and injected with cheese. Oh my god it was so good. As I was eating it, I could hear a hippie's hacky sack go down the drain.

Aside from the Hardee's Triple Thickburger, the JITB UBCB is indeed the greatest sandwich sold by a fast-food chain in the north american continent.

Wendy's used to be the BEST burger joint around. But am I correct in thinking that the size of their meat patties has shrunk, they always over-salt their fries now to a McDonalds level, and they almost exclusively hire all their employees from straight outta the ghetto? No fuckin' wonder they're in trouble.

Nah. They've been the same for over 4 years. The single is 4 oz's and the jr. is 2 oz's. Also, the people that work there has alot to do with where the store is. Wendy's is still a fast food restaurant, so it's not that tough to get a job there.

Well instead of someone cooking the burgers, they use a machine like McDonalds which takes the flavour out of the burgers.

Ya. It's just a giant clam shell grill tho, like the George Forman grill.

Fuddruckers is very solid, i had a friend that use to work there and he had a little thing i use to love that he called "50%,100%" whicj we would get 50% off ,100% of the time. So i remember one day i had a free double whopper from some kind of scratch off thing they were doing at the time and then we went straight to Fuddruckers and i had a 1 pound burger from the Fudd, that was a slow and lazy rest of that saturday

The BK Double Stacker is still one of the best burgers I've had in a while. I don't even want to imagine how many calories they crammed into it

610, so, less than a Whopper, even one without cheese.

They do, though the one I had here the other day was bad (the Coke seemed flat so not the fault of the overall product, just a bad batch of fountain drink). Apparently I had the choice of ANY of the Coke products (A Strawberry Frutopia Frosty Float?!)

When did US Wendy's switch to Pepsi products? That's what they had when I first had the float in Michigan.

I can't get enough of those damned vanilla frosty floats while we're on the subject of Wendy's. Damn, that is some good shit.

Vanilla Frosties are the devil's brew. That is all.

I can't get enough of those damned vanilla frosty floats while we're on the subject of Wendy's. Damn, that is some good shit.

Vanilla Frosties are the devil's brew. That is all.

Wait... is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Guest Vitamin X

He said that's ALL. I don't think he's going to clarify it any further.

But if I were to guess, I think it's meant to say it's good, so good it's addictive.

They do, though the one I had here the other day was bad (the Coke seemed flat so not the fault of the overall product, just a bad batch of fountain drink). Apparently I had the choice of ANY of the Coke products (A Strawberry Frutopia Frosty Float?!)

When did US Wendy's switch to Pepsi products? That's what they had when I first had the float in Michigan.

It's still Coke products.

Fuck the Baconator right off the planet, because they took my favorite burger off the menu (Big Bacon Classic) in favor of that. The Chicken Club is good enough to write home about, so I have switched to that.

There is only one Wendy's I know of in my area that serves Coke products, the rest of them do Pepsi.

I went to a Fuddrucker's several months ago and the place was a fucking disaster. Then again I went close to closing, so I should have expected that the service would fall right off the table.

I went to Taco Bell a few days ago and I had asked for a couple orders of Chicken Taquitos which wasn't on the board anymore but I figured I could still get one as you usually can with recent unadvertised items and the girl was dumbfounded. I repeated my request and was once again met with confusion. She finally asked "What is that?" and I told her but she was still confused, "I don't think we make that, sir". I asked how long she had been there and she said "about a year" (how sad, I thought) and she finally told me to hold on (at this point I'm feeling quite stupid for the entire process for a lousy taquito) and some guy gets on the speaker thing and informs me "Yeah, we don't really know how to make that". Finally, I threw my hands in the air and ordered some Chili Cheese Burritos.

That was the first time I ever seen a fast food place forget how to make a product they made just recently.

Oh its still there but they no longer offer it in a value meal. You have to buy the burger, fries, and drink separately. Trust me, I tried. Fuck that noise.

What?! That's crazy. At the very least, I'm sure there's another value meal where the sandwich alone costs the same as the sandwich in question. There's no reason for them not to substitute.

Pretty sure the Wendy's in my area serve Pepsi, but I almost never buy drinks when I go through the drive-thru. I stop at the gas station. Cheaper.

Oh its still there but they no longer offer it in a value meal. You have to buy the burger, fries, and drink separately. Trust me, I tried. Fuck that noise.

You can still get the combo, at least by me you can.

Taco Bell has stopped selling the cheesy-beefy melts in my area. I guess it was a temporary thing. That's ok though, because while they tasted pretty good, they were way to small for $2.00 price. It was basically the size of a bean burrito, just stuffed with beef & cheese instead.

Fudruckers is very good around here. I used to get the bacon-guacamole 1/2 pound burger....and then add a bunch of fixins' on it......the rest of the day you wouldn't want to move.