TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF STORM CARD~! June 21st, 2007.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...
SWF STOOOOORM!
Live, Thursday, June 21st, from the Braehead Arena in Renfrewshire, Scotland!
(6pm PST, 10pm EST; check local listings)
(Send all promos/marked matches to chirs3)

braeheadarena.jpg

Dreary looking place, isn't it?

Matches due at 10:00 PM Eastern Standard, unless extensions are approved. If you need one, ask your markaaah.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

THE MAIN EVENT
Zyon vs. "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins

SPECIAL COMMENTATOR: SWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, ALAN CLARK!
--> As if these two needed any more history between them... the former number one contender and the future-hopeful number one contender collide, in a match that our World Champion Alan Clark will be watching very closely, whether he wants to or not!
Rules: Standard singles match. Alan may write, if he chooses.
Word Limit: 5000
Send to: Ace309

CONTENDERSHIP MATCH
"Big Bully" Bruner vs. Johnny Dangerous

--> We don't take kindly to setups around he-, oh who am I kidding. I'm sure Tom's added an extra 0 or two to Bruner's paycheck for what happened last Storm. Neverless, don't think it'll be enough to keep Johnny Dangerous down - especially considering what's on the line. The winner of this match will face Jay Hawke next week, to determine who will be the final SWF International Champion, who will head into the Unification Match at Ground Zero!
Rules: Standard singles match.
Send to: chirs3

SWF HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP - BEEKEEPER MATCH
Jimmy the Doom vs. Insane Luchador

--> It takes a twisted mind to come up with the idea that adding bees to anything makes it better - no surprise, then, that it was Jimmy's idea. And no surprise still that a guy like Insane Luchador was the one to answer the call! And to avoid potential lawsuits while still maintaining only the barest of low standards, front row patrons will get cans of bug spray to defend themselves.
Rules: Basically the same as a tables match, but take out the tables and add in one of those crazy beekeeper boxes. And yes, it will be filled with bees. Just... you know, in case anyone was wondering. First person to slam/throw/etc. his opponent through the beebox wins.

SINGLES MATCH
Chris Raynor vs. Michael Cross

--> Question mark. Michael Cross. Each three syllables - coincidence? Hardly, when you consider that on last week's show, ??? = Michael Cross! How could we not have seen that! Stupid, stupid, stupid! In any event, one good returnee deserves another, as Chris Raynor welcomes Cross back into singles competition!
Send to: Mr. S£im Citrus

SINGLES MATCH
Fulminatus! vs. The Fabulous Jakey

--> Bonus matches rule again!
Word Limit: 4500
Send to: Muzz

SINGLES MATCH
Austin Sly vs. Nathaniel Kibagami

--> Oh fuck me. I mean, usually returning stars get some quip that attempts to be humorous and fails in their returning match blurb, but seriously, Kibagami? I'm not messing with this one.

SINGLES MATCH
MANSON vs. Toxxic

--> Bonus matches rule!
Word Limit: 4000
Send to: Sly

NEW BLOOD TITLE INAUGURAL TOURNAMENT - FIRST ROUND MATCH
Michael Alexander vs Zack Malibu

--> The so-called "Mad Scientist of the Mat" doesn't even wear a labcoat, or have an Igor. What a letdown. Good thing his performance last Storm wasn't a letdown - now let's give him a slightly bigger fish to fry (or to perform horrible genetic experiments on, like a real mad scientist would do).

Saintly C. Killa vs Arne Andersen

--> I'm going to be honest with you guys - Saintly C. kinda freaks me out. Which I guess is the whole idea - in any event, we'll see if that gives him the edge he needs to make his SWF debut a successful one, as he takes on the third... wait, no the second... fuckit, one of The Four Norsemen, Arne Andersen.

JRR vs Olaf Andersen

--> JRR returns! After a brief hiatus he's ready to make his comeback, and it couldn't be more perfectly timed, as he squeaks into the first round of the New Blood Title Tournament!

Adonis vs Calvin Szechstein

-->

Expect markers and tweaked descriptions in the near future. If you're off the card and want a match, gimme gimme. If you want a word limit change or stip change, gimme gimme. If you just want to take a moment to say something nice to the people you care about, take it outside. Edited by chirs3

I'm up for a party if you are, MANSON. 4k limit?

Guest SoulxOfxLove

This is gonna be fun.....Nervous....but still Awsome

Adios Amigos

For reference, since we're in Scotland and I'm English, the crowd probably won't like either of us.

Damn, that is a pretty big card and a nice one, too. Good luck to all and the New Blood Title Tournament should be pretty damn interesting.

I hereby declare that Toxxic vs MANSON takes place before Sly/Kibagami, just so we all know where we are.

Late additions made to the card. Hooray for extra matches!

Also, anyone who wants to volunteer to mark for this monster of a show, speak now. Or later.

Melissa? Who the fuck's Melissa? Damn WC, he's taken your title, now he's taking your girl! ;) And Sly, just use the stats I sent you. Kibs told me Sunday night he was working on new ones, but since we haven't seen anything yet we can probably assume this return went the way of the last one. And the one before that. And the one before that.

And the one before that.

And the one before that.

Bottom line, he'll use the Demonstar as a finisher, will use a few lesser headdrops as signatures, and will kick you hard. Anything else is just fluff anyway.

I'll put it like this: anybody who thinks I wouldn't show and write to win just to fuck up the WHC picture doesn't know me very well...

Bruner versus Clark for the WHC? I might be able to be talked into that...

I thought I read something else where you specifically said you wouldn't be writing, otherwise I wouldn't have come to that conclusion. However, if it is going to be competitive, all the better. A little perturbed by the idea of Bruner coming out of nowhere into the picture like this but hey, maybe for once the big intimidating roadblock in the way of the face actually succeeds...

Think of it as an "Amy Stephens" situation: I may have time to write, and I may not. If I don't, I don't want it to be WC that's booked in a match, only to have the no-show count against my main character.

I completely understand where you're coming from. And now the entire main event should be quivering in their respective boots, because I assume you have no problems in going for the World Title with Bruner, which means we're highly likely to see him with the strap soon...

I've just noticed 'Alan may write if he chooses'. Will Clark make the non-active Zyon beat Spike? Only time will tell...

To be honest, I was going to. Not out of spite or anything, but in a "heel distraction causes surprise upset". Spike whined. The fact that a fluke roll-up by way of nefarious distraction was not exactly "putting Zyon over" eluded him. Alas, was not meant to be. Been way too busy at work.

Guest SoulxOfxLove

isn't this supposed to 'air' awhile ago?

oh...wat...we gotta wait for ppl right?