TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
USC Wuz Robbed!

Bring Damaramu Back

I am with the others... bring them back! :fight2: :hm:

The difference is there's someone here willing to make changes to their board personality, that being Dama.

As evidenced by him again whining about people at DVDR. He hasn't changed. I'm glad mike the admin weighed in on the matter

[14:42] Damaramu26: you know porter kind of misinterpreted what i said about the people at DVDVR. I do not dispute the fact that I responded to trolling there. I also don't like it there so I have no real drive to do much better.

I loved it at TSM and I want to post there again so badly that I'm willing to change and accept a slew of concessions to do it. Anywhere from "never mention college football ever again" to "you're not even allowed to start a topic." i don't care. i'd do anything to post again at TSM and stay posting at TSM. fuck i'd give mole money if he asked.

just thought i'd clear that part up

[14:43] Damaramu26: i'm not disputing past actions or anyway i acted at DVDVR. that's for sure

[14:43] harbert99: It's just a message board

[14:44] Damaramu26: yeah but i'd been posting there for 7 years. it was fun times. it gave me something to do when i was bored and bored at work. and it was a good source of information.

[14:47] Damaramu26: anyway. i'm just saying i'm more than willing to change and accept a list of concessions. wish i could let the powers that be know that rather than having to communicate through members of the board.

oh well. you seemed to be against it but i thought i'd give you my stance on things. later.

I decided if my ex ever decides to get back with me, I'll let Dama back in. Seriously.

But the chances of her ever getting back with me are very slim. So he won't be let back in.

I've never had any interaction with this person, but since he insisted on saying "if it has breasts and a vagina, don't trust it" when just "vagina" would by itself denote he was making a not subtle commentary about women, he comes across as someone that says unnecessary things. I've wanted to make that point for a long time and this seemed like the outlet.