TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest flairfan

July WWE 24/7 Discussion

Guest CorporateMankind

Strange Request: ;)

Can anyone with the WWE 24/7 setup , please record the opening theme to the Championship Wrestling from Florida broadcasts , if there is one?

It's been forever and a day since I've seen an episode of the classic CWF. Having been raised on that wrestling , it was the only thing available until the good ol days of satellite.

Thanks in advance. :headbang:

um did anyone get Wrestlemania 23 and then it vanished, because that happened to me and also the MNW 2/3/97 vanished too and that wasnt supposed to expire till next week

um did anyone get Wrestlemania 23 and then it vanished, because that happened to me and also the MNW 2/3/97 vanished too and that wasnt supposed to expire till next week

Processing error. I think it's pretty obvious why they're gone.

Just watched the Tower of Doom match. More of a clusterfuck than a wrestling match really. Then after the match, Kevin Sullivan manages to trap Precious in the cage and chokes her with a chain.

Jesus F'n Christ.

Is it gone or is it just unavailble. I haven't actually tried to watch it, but it's still in my listings.

That Hacksaw program's an old Coliseum Video, which I actually wrote a review on, jeez, four years ago already.

This MSG card is peculiar. We've got Hogan jobbing via countout in the third match, HTM and Jimmy Hart announcing, BUDDY ROSE WITH HIS BLOW-OUT DIET, and a freaking Tugboat/Boris Zukov match.

For what it's worth I do have WM 23 listed but I didn't watch it so who knows. It's a waste of time to try and edit Benoit off every show in existence. People know he was on all those shows. That said, I don't think I'd bother posting specific shorties with him, or show obscure footage either.

Guest heyguesswhatidid

I hope they don't pull next weeks MNW, I've been following these shows and taping them.

The new legends roundtable is the best one they've put out yet. Interesting and hilarious stories about the likes of Russo, Goldberg, Luger, Buff Bagwell, Heyman and others. This season of legends is so much better than the first. Their is no douchebag like Mike Graham around to annoy everyone.

They have pulled out ECW and MNW, which absolutely sucks since I didn't had the time to watch ECW and only saw Nitro. I skipped over the Benoit segments anyway, it was just wrong seeing him along woth Woman in his arms. I never have the time to watch all the new shows when they first come out. I can only watch them bit-by-bit and, most of the time, finish them the last day before the update. There is still no roundtables, which isn't surprising since I didn't get a single show since the new season. Still, I have a f'n Hacksaw Coliseum video....Superstars and Stripes forever all July long !

I've sent an e-mail to WWE and my cable company. I love 24/7 but when you pay 10 $ a month for a channel, the least you can expect from them is complete service.

Guest flairfan

I hope everyone is voting on this months PPV. I also hope everyone has and is still voting for the Great American Bash 90!!! Sting Vs Flair..What a Classic!!

Although things may have changed by the time I get home, I still have MNW and ECW. The only things I was missing as of last check was Mania 23, Debeers vs Slaughter, and Legends (which has been missing on Cogeco since season one).

Im still having issues with my on demand. I havent been able to watch anything in a week, every time i try to start a video, the box tries to "upgrade" and then shuts off. I have had had 2 visits by cable guys, first time they fixed it, second time i wanted another box cuz I was having trouble, and now its not working again, finally a guy on the phone said, its an error in the system that may take up to a week to fix. Now I missed out on the raw part of mnw 2/3/97 and the ecw episode

The MSG card was worth watching if for no other reason than hearing the way they officially phased Ax out of the company. I had always wondered about that.

By the way, that Barbarian/Bret match has been on no fewer than two Coliseum Video releases. The ref was absolutely terrible in that match, too.

man i am gonna be really pissed if WWE starts pulling stuff from 24/7 because of Benoit, that would mean ALOT of missing stuff, and if thats the case as much as i hate Benoit for what he did, i will really hate WWE to not air content just because Benoit may pop up in one or 2 segments

ok i can understand the sensitivity of not wanting to show Benoit footage or anything with Nancy, but what purpose does it serve to pull the entire show, i think if this became a permanent thing pullin full shows with Chris Benoit and/or Nancy i would seriously consider cancelling my subscription to WWE 24/7

Eh, it really only affects the MNW shows on a regular basis. I still have old ECW, WCCW, and NWA shows not to mention the various PPVs to keep me happy with 24/7.

What does it matter if Benoit is on a show anyway? Is someone going to suddenly drop everything and kill their entire family due to seeing Benoit vs. Konnan from a Nitro in 1997?

WM 23 is now gone from mine, too. I don't really mind, since I wasn't going to watch it, but now the Big Ones section is a bit bare. They could at least replace it with something else.

Guest Dolfan483

Indeed he does. Anybody know when the Horsemen start forming on NWA?

I know what you're thinking - do I really want to watch a 90 minute Jim Duggan video? No, but there is a helluva piece of business from the Slammy's where Duggan and Race have a wild brawl.