TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest flairfan

July WWE 24/7 Discussion

ok found this on WWE's site in the 24/7 section:

**PLEASE NOTE**

It has come to our attention that “NWA 11/9/85” is actually “NWA 10/26/85.” The actual “NWA 11/9/85” show will air in August. We regret the error.

So, I have to ask, is the actual PROGRAM mislabeled November 9th? I missed the 26th so I didn't see it, but the show I have labeled as the 9th opens up with a Billy Graham video package, then the little blue chyron says "November 9, 1985"

Guest flairfan
So, I have to ask, is the actual PROGRAM mislabeled November 9th? I missed the 26th so I didn't see it, but the show I have labeled as the 9th opens up with a Billy Graham video package, then the little blue chyron says "November 9, 1985"

Hmm, maybe your one of the lucky few that got the actually show. However, I think most people didnt get it. All they need to do is post it on this Tuesday's update...

I'm going to guess that, for whatever reason, the problem didn't effect Canada (Scott Keith also got and reviewed the show).

Al: Is the pre-mature August thread going to be unlocked or should a new one be started?