TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Storm Card - 6-27-07

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...
SWF STOOOOORM!
Live, Wednesday, June 27th, from the Odyssey Arena in Belfast, Northern Ireland!
(6pm PST, 10pm EST; check local listings)
(Send all promos/marked matches to chirs3)

belfast_odyssey1.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

THE MAIN EVENT - FINAL INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
"The Dean of Professional Wrestling" Jay Hawke vs. Johnny Dangerous

--> How fitting that the final International Championship Match will be fought between the two icons of the division - Johnny Dangerous, who originally created the title and established its reputation for quality, and Jay Hawke, whose mammoth title reign speaks for itself. The winner of this match will be the final holder of the coveted International Title, and will go on to Ground Zero, to the Unification match!
Rules: Standard singles match.
Word Limit: 5500
Send to: chirs3

SWF HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Jimmy the Doom vs. Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix

-->This never said Manson. Really! Raynor's just a little slower on the uptake than everyone else in existence.

In the meantime, Landon's been busted down the card, but curiously doesn't seem to bothered by it. And really, what's the point of knocking him down if he doesn't get all pissy about it? Clearly this must be fixed, and what better way to fix it that to have his head asplode at the hands of our ever-dominant Hardcore Champion?
Rules: HRADKOR, unless another stip is requested.
Word Limit: 5000
Send to: Sly

Booker's note: Do we have any official difference between Hardcore and hradkor? Because if not, we need to clearly define the two.

Tag Team Match of Randomness But Still Greatness
Austin City Limits (Alan Clark and Austin Sly) vs. Raynor Skelter (Chris Raynor and MANSON)

--> Austin Sly done good last show, and management thinks there are big things in his future... one of those good things could be a chance to team with the current World Champion! Although most of us would consider sharing a lockerroom with a guy who sings Hakuna Matata in the shower wouldn't really be a step up...

MEANWHILE, on the other end of the universe, two souls desperately looking for love in all the wrong pla-... hang on, wrong card... two guys in need of something to do, with tag expertise to boot, pair up. That works.
Rules: Standard tag. Tag ropes or die!
Word Limit: 5000
Send to: Ace309

SINGLES MATCH
Nathaniel Kibagami vs. "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins

--> Descriptions later. Mutually assured destruction now.
Word Limit: 4500
Send to: Mr. S£im Citrus

IN THE HOUSE OF MARVELOUS: Michael Alexander!
--> The other half of the winning New Bloods gets a chance to work the stick as Sir Marvelous plays host to the man who has a lot of nicknames that take a lot of space to type up, Michael Alexander!

SINGLES MATCH
Saintly C. Killa vs. Ced Ordonez

--> Enough about what didn't go down last show - let's talk about what did. Namely, Saint C. Killa took his first round match handily, and has a spot in the semifinals! While the other half play catch up, we need to keep him in tune, so tonight the Killa takes on the (DDR) Thrilla, Ced Ordonez!
Rules: Singlezzz.
Word Limit: 4000

NEW BLOOD CHAMPIONSHIP INAUGURAL TOURNAMENT - FIRST ROUND MATCH
Blue Leaf vs. Olaf Andersen

--> Blue Leaf gets a lucky break into the tournament, snatching up the second vacated spot to take on Olaf Andersen!
Send to: Ace309

NEW BLOOD CHAMPIONSHIP INAUGURAL TOURNAMENT - FIRST ROUND MATCH
Fulminatus! vs. Calvin Szechstein

--> Adonis and JRR were held up by some incident involving rakes on a train, so we had to find a quick fill, and find we have! The second half of round one gets a do-over tonight, with Fulminatus taking Calvin Szechstein!

Edited by chirs3

I'm with Sly. Here, half the crowd will love me, half hate me. And they'll start fighting in the aisles accordingly, maybe. (I know I shouldn't make light of sectarian violence, but hey, it's an e-fed. What don't we make light of?)

Apologies about my late submission. I hope it did not screw things up too much. I just sent it to the marker a few minutes ago.

*really not starting a late-match-submission trend...really*

Guest step up, ghetto blaster.

word to this. get you some stats, son.

I believe everything is in order. Tentative due date is still Wednesday, but if everyone yells at me for the late card you can probably get me to push it to Thursday.

EDIT: When I say everything is in order, I of course mean there about a dozen problems that you all need to point out to me. So hop to it. :P

Edited by chirs3

Well... what an odd turn of events. Clark, get in contact with me. My AIM is in my profile and PMs are accepted.

Kibagami vs Jenkins has the makings of some awesome no-showing from at least one party. Bravo, bravo.

Guest SoulxOfxLove

Dang...

Well, Thats A Kick in The Arse.

Hmmm, Yay Me Thou! Chea.

See Me Mike...Lol.

Cool, I get the House of Marvelous this week!

I'll endeavor not to suck at my first promo.

If this DOES get pushed back to Thursday for whatever reason, I can mark. I not, I can't.

Guest step up, ghetto blaster.

I have given serious consideration to the idea of maybe showing.

details at eleven.

I know Spike was affected by the power outage in New York City that made the news this morning, but Kibs said he showed.

I got a PM from Silent last night around 0100 saying that he was still writing, and that he would get something in. I told him he had until 0200, because that's when I expected Raynor to come online... that was the last I heard from him.