TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Human Fly

Chris Benoit Dead - Toxicology results released

Umm....welll.....SEE THIS IS THE GOD DAMN PROBLEM WITH A DEATH ANGLE!

Is this real? Is this fake?

It's gotta be real since they said whole family but then again, I have no god damn idea.

This is so horrible. I'm not even thinking about how they're going to handle it, I'm just really upset. Benoit was my absolute favorite and I was visibly shaking when I read this. I wanted to believe it was fake, but I know it's not. RIP to him and his family.

If this is all true, they need to quickly edit the RAW page of the site cause it's in really bad taste right now.

Benoit family found dead

The WWE just told its talent and released on its web site that Chris Benoit was found dead by Atlanta police.

Benoit, wife Nancy aka Woman and son Daniel were all found dead. We have no other details at this moment.

All plans for Raw tonight have been scrapped and they will do a show on the life of Benoit.

This is insane news.

He has to no-show a PPV where he was likely going to win a world title in order to attend a friend's funeral, and this happens? I hope there is news very soon.

I think the funeral for Wellington was an assumption people made, but I read the WO.com post about Benoit going to Atlanta for a family emergency after the fact. So, he goes home last night and this happens today? I'm bummed as hell right now but I really want to know what the hell happened. "Family" is very vague... is Woman dead too? Their young son? This is incredibly sad and tragic.

Meltzer:

The WWE just told its talent and released on its web site that Chris Benoit was found dead by Atlanta police.

Benoit, wife Nancy aka Woman and son Daniel were all found dead. We have no other details at this moment.

All plans for Raw tonight have been scrapped and they will do a show on the life of Benoit.

Ok, christ, holy fucking shit. This is some tragic stuff and it will make national headlines I'm sure.

This is beyond horrible.

Holy fucking shit. Just...wow. I'm speechless. Wow.