TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Human Fly

Chris Benoit Dead - Toxicology results released

I joined a Benoit group on Facebook not too long ago (almost made one myself in fact). If the double-murder suicide deal is made official, I'll most likely leave the group.

Chris Benoit wouldn't want you to do that. He took a lot of pride in his Facebook following.

Funny...but seriously, a lot of people will change their tune quickly if Benoit did indeed have a hand in this.

Then they're morons. I'm going to still love Benoit's wrestling and admire that aspect. He could kill a school worth of kids and I'll still like him as a wrestler. His personal life has nothing to do with him as a wrestler. Wrestling is full of scum bags.

I couldn't feel more differently about it. Do you not feel any compassion or remorse for the woman and CHILD Benoit took the lives of? If Benoit did this, I think they should destroy all master copies of his in ring work, or at the very lease blur out his likeness and silence any mention of his name in all future releases with a match featuring the (most likely) murdering scumbag.

Too stupid for words.

Look, I just found out one of my favorite wrestlers of all-time is pretty much the prime suspect in the murder of his wife and child. I'm pissed, I'm angry, I'm depressed, I'm sad for his family. This is a very fucking hard thing to deal with, for all of us. I'm just not in denial like so many of you seem to be.

It's almost laughable to try and imagine Nancy could've over-powered and murdered Chris without a gun or knife.

Not jumping to conclusions does not mean people are in denial. It means they are grown ups capable of waiting until they have enough information to make an informed decision.

This post would have made sense 6 hours ago.

WWE.COM is reporting murder-suicide, do you think they're in the business of idle speculation right now? I think it's safe to work under the assumption that they're going to hold off on posting heavy shit like that until they're fairly certain it's true, and that it's time to start believing the worst.

Guest Virgil ate my donut

I feel sick right now.

Regardless of the details this is a tragedy. I only hope that the reports are wrong, not because I hope that Chris Benoit the wrestler wasn't capable, but that Chris Benoit the human being, or any human being, were not capable of this.

Euthanasia? Jesus Christ...........how young, or uneducated, or naive are some of you?

I for one, blame it on a bolt of lightning.........no, food poisoning.........aliens........terrorists........The Dungeon Of Doom!

Blah.......where is the intelligent discussion about this? One of the best to ever step foot in the ring, one of the best ever at the sport a lot of us love, flipped his fucking lid over something, and killed his family. There was no black magic involved, and no telekinesis either.

All I know in all of this shit is that I am going to have a hard time watching wrestling after this.

Whatever happened here, it's really fucking ugly and I think it's going to taint a lot of people's enjoyment of WWE.

Some of you people seem like the type who would make excuses for a pedophile uncle or something.

Yeah, that's the same.

No. You're right.

Double homicide is much better. I forgot.

Guest George's Box
What songs will make you think of Chris Benoit?

Chris Benoit's WCW theme music with the handclaps and cowbell.

BTW a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago someone posted about Benoit's chances of making the WWE's HOF, considering Jimmy Snuka is in and what happened with him. I know there are whispers and allegations that he killed that woman in the hotel room, but was anything ever substantiated?

Guest cobainwasmurdered
I joined a Benoit group on Facebook not too long ago (almost made one myself in fact). If the double-murder suicide deal is made official, I'll most likely leave the group.

Chris Benoit wouldn't want you to do that. He took a lot of pride in his Facebook following.

Funny...but seriously, a lot of people will change their tune quickly if Benoit did indeed have a hand in this.

Then they're morons. I'm going to still love Benoit's wrestling and admire that aspect. He could kill a school worth of kids and I'll still like him as a wrestler. His personal life has nothing to do with him as a wrestler. Wrestling is full of scum bags.

I couldn't feel more differently about it. Do you not feel any compassion or remorse for the woman and CHILD Benoit took the lives of? If Benoit did this, I think they should destroy all master copies of his in ring work, or at the very lease blur out his likeness and silence any mention of his name in all future releases with a match featuring the (most likely) murdering scumbag.

Too stupid for words.

Look, I just found out one of my favorite wrestlers of all-time is pretty much the prime suspect in the murder of his wife and child. I'm pissed, I'm angry, I'm depressed, I'm sad for his family. This is a very fucking hard thing to deal with, for all of us. I'm just not in denial like so many of you seem to be.

It's almost laughable to try and imagine Nancy could've over-powered and murdered Chris without a gun or knife.

Not jumping to conclusions does not mean people are in denial. It means they are grown ups capable of waiting until they have enough information to make an informed decision.

This post would have made sense 6 hours ago.

WWE.COM is reporting murder-suicide, do you think they're in the business of idle speculation right now? I think it's safe to work under the assumption that they're going to hold off on posting heavy shit like that until they're fairly certain it's true, and that it's time to start believing the worst.

They aren't saying that Benoit is the one that did the murderering. Until the cops say "Chris Benoit killed his family" I'm not going to speculate. The media has been proven on countless occasions to be wrong. The investigation is still just starting.

Yeah but there has to be some decent evidence because why would the WWE rush to call one of their own a murderer if it was only a possibility?

Some of you people seem like the type who would make excuses for a pedophile uncle or something.

Yeah, that's the same.

No. You're right.

Double homicide is much better. I forgot.

Alleged double homicide, last I checked.

"Man, I bet the media is salivating at how they could spin this!"

Media: Benoit killed his family

"OMG, that murderer! Fuck Benoit!"

Only on rare occasions do I take personal stuff into account on artistic stuff. OJ killed someone, doesn't make the Naked Gun movies any less funny.

WOW ...JUST WOW!! THE WRESTLING BUSINESS IS CURSED !!

I HONESTLY LOST 2 OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE WRESTLERS IN BENOIT AND GURERRO

RIP CHRIS

SO FUCKING SAD

Eddie would be proud that your fandom of him falls a hair short of properly spelling his name.

Probably something from Rush. Can't be Canadian without Rush.

I just read the most recent articles... police are ruling it a murder-suicide!? WTF!?

Nancy killed Benoit and the kid, and then herself???

Benoit killed Nancy and the kid, and then himself?!??

THE KID killed Benoit and Nancy??? ok maybe not that one.

But this is really weird and fucked up.

And what about the stories of him leaving the show because his wife and kids were spitting out blood? how did that enter into it???

This is seriously fucked up.

I used to love her

But I had to kill her

I used to love her

But I had to kill her

I had to put her

Six feet under

And I can still hear her complain

I think we should start a Nancy Memorial thread (if there isn't already one in General Wrestling) instead of Chris Benoit. I just ripped my Benoit poster off the wall.

You are without a doubt a fucking moron. It's the very start of the investigation, no one knows who did what.

::shakes off annoying little flea:: :asshole2:

*If* Benoit did this (and it's looking more and more like he did), then he's a piece of shit. Plain and simple. May he rot in the eternal flames of the hottest part of hell. People who don't want to believe it, are in denial at this point.

No, people who don't wan't to believe are waiting for an official statement from the authorities.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Yeah but there has to be some decent evidence because why would the WWE rush to call one of their own a murderer if it was only a possibility?

When I looked at WWE.com it only said it might be a double homicide suicide, it did NOT say that they knew that Benoit did it.

Another update on Benoit murder/suicide

by Dave Meltzer

Sources in the Fayette County Police Department are now working under the theory that Chris Benoit killed Nancy on Saturday, son Daniel on Sunday, and then killed himself earlier today.

Benoit was found dead in his weight room. Nancy was found dead in the living room. Daniel was found dead in his bedroom, according to an unnamed source in the department.

Lt. Tommy Pope told ABC News "the instruments of death were located on the scene," but didn't specify what those were or where they were found. Pope said the department was not actively searching for any suspects outside the house.

When I looked at WWE.com it only said it might be a double homicide suicide, it did NOT say that they knew that Benoit did it.

It says it's been ruled a double homicide/suicide, but that's just sloppy reporting on their part for some unknown reason.

I had Chris Benoit as #1 on my MySpace Top 8 but if he really killed his wife Nancy and his young son, I'll most likely have to move him down a couple of spots :(

Edited by NYU

Dammmmmn watching the tribute show on the west coast now is just incredibly creepy after the leak about the murder/suicide especially with the comments about how much he loved his kid.

Hey I wonder what Kevin Sullivan is thinking right now...

Another update on Benoit murder/suicide

by Dave Meltzer

Sources in the Fayette County Police Department are now working under the theory that Chris Benoit killed Nancy on Saturday, son Daniel on Sunday, and then killed himself earlier today.

Benoit was found dead in his weight room. Nancy was found dead in the living room. Daniel was found dead in his bedroom, according to an unnamed source in the department.

Lt. Tommy Pope told ABC News "the instruments of death were located on the scene," but didn't specify what those were or where they were found. Pope said the department was not actively searching for any suspects outside the house.

So fucking shady. Give us a real update with real people's names and not 'unnamed sources.