TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Human Fly

Chris Benoit Dead - Toxicology results released

No. OJ just allegedly beat his wife on several occasions, murdered her, and then slit her lover's neck to the point where he was nearly decapitated.

Oh, as for 9/11 jokes...nah, wrong place.

I'm hoping so damn much that Benoit wasn't responsible, even though I know he likely is. If that makes any sense whatsoever. I really, REALLY hope - as morbid of a hope it is - that he wasn't the one to kill the kid. The wife is one thing, but not the kid.

Ah here we go.......look I'm not here trumpeting his innocent, I don't really know. But the reasons I liked Benoit for what he did in the ring not what he did in his personal life.......I have fully seperated those, tihs is a sad and horrible thing but I'm not going to go burn my DVD's or forget how much I enjoyed him.

Agreed, Chris Benoit put on some of the best wrestling matches ever, and it's fucked up to think that someone who was so well respected from all of us could do such a sick thing. I'll always look back at him differently now, but that's not to say I'm trashing all of my Benoit stuff

This is hard for me, words really can't explain but in 10 years when I watch a match or remember him I'll hope I remember him for more than just this. Of course if I ever have children and they become fans it would be really awkward telling them about the guy that to me was wrestling and was one of my hero's..........ok I don't wanna think about that.

http://www.pwtorch.com/artman/publish/article_20634.shtml

PWTorch.com has learned that one major media entity has received an email purporting to be from a friend of the Chris Benoit extended family saying that Benoit accidentally killed his wife in a domestic argument, then panicked and killed his son later so his son could be with his mother rather than grow up without a mom and knowing his father as a murderer.

Well, that's quality reporting right there.

PWTorch.com has learned that one major media entity has received an email purporting to be from a friend of the Chris Benoit extended family saying that Benoit accidentally killed his wife in a domestic argument, then panicked and killed his son later so his son could be with his mother rather than grow up without a mom and knowing his father as a murderer.

It's easy for people to try and cover up gruesome parts of what happened when all the witnesses are dead...

Guest Soul_Assassin
I have a 100% rating right now...I can't bite that bullett. Although if people were up to messaging the seller and telling him what we think then I'd be down for that

Done and Done! The asshole with the DVD is asking $90.... :angry:

Ah here we go.......look I'm not here trumpeting his innocent, I don't really know. But the reasons I liked Benoit for what he did in the ring not what he did in his personal life.......I have fully seperated those, tihs is a sad and horrible thing but I'm not going to go burn my DVD's or forget how much I enjoyed him.

Agreed, Chris Benoit put on some of the best wrestling matches ever, and it's fucked up to think that someone who was so well respected from all of us could do such a sick thing. I'll always look back at him differently now, but that's not to say I'm trashing all of my Benoit stuff

This is hard for me, words really can't explain but in 10 years when I watch a match or remember him I'll hope I remember him for more than just this. Of course if I ever have children and they become fans it would be really awkward telling them about the guy that to me was wrestling and was one of my hero's..........ok I don't wanna think about that.

I need this to settle in before I've made my mind up about all of this, I still don't know how to feel yet

After reading the TMZ report, That is the scenario I came up with as well.

I know this clearly doesn't matter now, but had he wrestled at the ppv he'd have been the only triple crown title winner of the big three (clearly not counting the NWA title). And I know this ECW isn't the same as it used to be

Well, that's quality reporting right there.

Well, I'm sure if Chris explained it to Daniel that way he'd totally understand.

After reading the TMZ report, That is the scenario I came up with as well.

No gunshots, no stabbing, etc, but "death instruments" at the scene. And still an accident?

I know this clearly doesn't matter now, but had he wrestled at the ppv he'd have been the only triple crown title winner of the big three (clearly not counting the NWA title). And I know this ECW isn't the same as it used to be

Big Show

"He was like a family member to me, and everyone in my family is taking it real hard," said Bret Hart

from cnn.com's story, I know it isn't much. I guess we're scraping looking for news while dealing with this

Big Show

blah, slipped my mind

This is without doubt the strangest bit of news I've heard all year and quite frankly underlines the point that Wrestling is a pretty shitty business to get into.

This is without doubt the strangest bit of news I've heard all year and quite frankly underlines the point that Wrestling is a pretty shitty business to get into.

Well it isn't wrestling that would drive someone to do this.

Guest Macaroni

Does anyone know when Benoit's first marriage ended? I'd be interested to hear comments from his first wife about this - it could shed some light on his character if their marriage was volatile as well.

I'm wondering if we'll see some government bureaucrat asking for investigation into the business due to all the media controversy. Since self-policing is obviously not working and that is the only way to keep the government out of your affairs, this could be a possibilty and maybe it would be for the best. Just a thought

Well, it's pretty much confirmed that Benoit suffucated the son and strangled Nancy, then hung himself. It's what every news outlet is reported they've been told.

This is so sad.

Benoit was my favorite wrestler, I'll never forget all the memories he gave me, but I'll never forget what he did to destroy his legacy, either.

He's like a real-life Anakin Skywalker, not trying to be funny or anything. The best at what he did, and ultimately threw it all away and destroyed himself and those he loved.