TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Human Fly

Chris Benoit Dead - Toxicology results released

I'm sure that the tox. reports will show at least SOME traces of steroid/steroid usage, but I don't know a lot about how long that stays in the system or anything like that. It obviously seems like if there were large quantities of steroids and HGH found in the house and Benoit was injecting his son with HGH that he was probably using it to some degree, but I'm still not convinced (nor do I like the way the media is portraying) that it was 'Oh my God! He was a wrestler! He used steroids! Roid rage! Roid rage! Case closed!"

For the record, Glenn Beck did NOT throw Benoit's wife under the bus, even though he totally did.

Our society loves to blame people and have someone we can trot out in public and say "There is the bad guy!". Since the bad guy is dead in this instance blame will be assigned where it does not belong in an attempt to have someone that can be held accountable.

I am sure that WWE will get sued somehow out of this. Saying that they fostered the environment by having Benoit use roids

Guest Wrestling Icon

Just like everyone I am in shock over what Benoit did and how he could have done it. Never the less in that ring he has gave us the fans so many great moments and matches and for that should go down in history. I hope he has not ruined his name so much they he may never make the hall of fame.

Just like everyone I am in shock over what Benoit did and how he could have done it. Never the less in that ring he has gave us the fans so many great moments and matches and for that should go down in history. I hope he has not ruined his name so much they he may never make the hall of fame.

It looks pretty much like a lock Benoit won't be in the WWE hall of fame.

dude they are going to erase him from history as much as possible. you can forget about the hall of fame...i mean he did kill his wife and kid you know

I hope he has not ruined his name so much they he may never make the hall of fame.

I'm pretty sure 'suffocating your wife and seven-year old retarded son' isn't a criteria for inclusion in the HOF.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that there's zero chance of this, let alone any mention of Benoit's name ever again on WWE TV.

But don't feel bad, the Hall of Fame is fake/not real anyways.

Guest Wrestling Icon

dude they are going to erase him from history as much as possible. you can forget about the hall of fame...i mean he did kill his wife and kid you know

It is a fucking shame how his career has ended since he worked so hard to build it.

He maybe erased in history but his true fans will remember him for all the great stuff he did in that ring and how good he was as a wrestler.

He was almost at the level of Bret Hart wrestling wise.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that there's zero chance of this, let alone any mention of Benoit's name ever again on WWE TV.

But don't feel bad, the Hall of Fame is fake/not real anyways.

I woudn't be surprised if they inducted Nancy into the HOF

off topic:good grief thats one big man on TLC!

Yeah that guy was on Nightline or 20/20 a few months ago.

Guest burth179

About his son's disorder, why didn't that beck guy on Headline News bring that up when talking about a reason why he may have "snapped". As an alternative to the "roid rage theory".

It's probably a culmination of all those things that made him do what he did, but jumping to the "roid rage physchosis" conclusion alone is not wise.

And that other lade, Nancy Grace, is she even credible at all? Wasn't she the one clamoring about how guilty those Duke lacrosse players were when it turned out they were innocent?

Yeah, he wont be going into the WWE HOF.

But will he be removed from the WON HOF?

Nah, I wouldn't think he's getting removed. What's done is done, he'll only be denied future accomplishments at this rate. If he does get removed from the observer hall of fame, then you might as well get rid of his title histories as well. I say it you erase him from one past, you erase him from all.

About his son's disorder, why didn't that beck guy on Headline News bring that up when talking about a reason why he may have "snapped". As an alternative to the "roid rage theory".

It's probably a culmination of all those things that made him do what he did, but jumping to the "roid rage physchosis" conclusion alone is not wise.

And that other lade, Nancy Grace, is she even credible at all? Wasn't she the one clamoring about how guilty those Duke lacrosse players were when it turned out they were innocent?

Nancy Grace is just a bad joke. I swear to god that the first time I ever saw her show - I thought it was some SNL-like skit/joke program. Her and her little "experts" that she has on are all so mellowdramatic and over-the-top it makes me sick to watch it no matter what the subject is. Last night when the Benoit case got about 15 minutes, it was awful because she kept splicing back to wedding photos of her and her eunuch looking husband and telling everyone that she's expecting twins and thanks for sharing her joy... *shudder*

Lex Luger, Jillian Hall SpeaksOut On Benoit

Lex Luger weighed in on the Benoit situation with CBS's Tampa Bay affiliate. Luger said he believes it is possible steroid use played a part in the Benoit family tragedy. "Obviously, they were in his home. Let's face it. There's a pretty good chance he was on them and to discount that they didn't play a role, as far as with his temperament, I'd be lying if I said there wasn't that possibility," Luger said. You can read the article and see the video story at this link. The article also notes that Luger is now a fitness and nutrition coach in Cobb County, Georgia.

Jillian Hall is the first WWE star to really speak out against Chris Benoit. She posted a likely controversial blog entry on her MySpace page earlier today regarding the Benoit situation. She said what he did "is completely disgusting and unforgiveable!" However, she pulled it a few hours later. Here is the blog entry that was deleted:

Time to Speak

Well, by now the whole world knows of the horrible news that took place this week. With all of the comments and messages from people saying how sorry they are for our loss, I figured I would speak in general. I am 100% in agreeance with WWE and Mr. McMahon on completely erasing all tributes to Chris Benoit. While he had always been nice and polite to me and most of the WWE talent, what he did is completely disgusting and unforgiveable! This man who could have been a legend has demolished his reputation. My heart goes out to Nancy and the adorable Daniel and the family and friends they left behind!

http://rajah.com/base/node/8384

Guest Wrestling Icon

No matter what Benoit did outside the ring he should still be remembered for all that he did inside the ring because he did so much for everyone in wrestling. He had such great matches with the likes of Austin / Bret / HHH & Eddie and much more.

I saw Jillian Hall put out a comment, I wonder how close it hits for her seeing as her boyfriend is in the business and looks like he's done mass amounts of roids....

Geraldo is such a jackass, bringing up the crippler nickname story. Way to screw that one up. How did he ever get a job a FOX NEWS? :rolleyes:

WOW..Benoit broke some guys neck on Purpose

Why I hate when these folks who are clueless act like they have all the facts