TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Human Fly

Chris Benoit Dead - Toxicology results released

Vince needs to get Jericho to do all his PR. I can't think of a more credible, knowledgeable and articulate source

Add Foley and JBL to that list.

Jericho really went to bat for Vince right there. Quite a change from his attitude a week ago regarding the McMahon death angle.

I'm absolutely stunned over the Geraldo mess. It's one thing to misspeak and accidentally get dates mixed up, but the man flat out said that Sherri died "ON THE SAME DAY" as Nancy.

I expect Jericho to have a Contract offer faxed to him by the end of the day

He's had one since the day he left. The ball is in Jericho's hands with that.

Jericho totally putting everyone including Nancy Grace in their place. awesome.

Damn I hope this makes it to youtube soon. I've been waiting to see someone do that forever.

I expect Jericho to have a Contract offer faxed to him by the end of the day

He's had one since the day he left. The ball is in Jericho's hands with that.

I know...Don't read to much into it

I was saying that because of the job he's doing

I'm absolutely stunned over the Geraldo mess. It's one thing to misspeak and accidentally get dates mixed up, but the man flat out said that Sherri died "ON THE SAME DAY" as Nancy.

Geraldo is really a piece of garbage and possibly the worst reporter/journalist I have ever seen. I'm also sort of a news junkie and I have never ONCE...not ONE TIME, seen anyone compliment the guy. Just the opposite, the amount of negativity toward him by everyone is so high that it just stuns me...it really does, that he would be on the payroll of any news organization.

Good job by Jericho indeed on nancy grace and to be honest, Nancy grace actually had a few good points. She said that by all accounts he was this great guy (unlike idiots like geraldo and orielly who say that everyone knew that he was a monster and abused people) and it would be more settling to know that something, whether it be "roid rage" or some other drug induced insanity that caused him to do it.

Never thought I'd agree with her on anything.

Going back x number of pages, WTF is the deal with the report that Sherri and Kevin Sullivan were linked together, and WTF does that have to do AT ALL with the Benoit murders? My god, the media is all over the place on this story. What was Geraldo even suggesting about Sherri dying the same day as Benoit as well? Assuming she actually in fact did (which of course isnt true) I still dont get it.

That Wikipedia deal is really weird, and I believe one of us here at TSM (cant remember who though) posted that stuff WAY before media reports leaked about it, actually on Monday night IIRC.

That Wikipedia deal is really weird, and I believe one of us here at TSM (cant remember who though) posted that stuff WAY before media reports leaked about it, actually on Monday night IIRC.

Absolutely. And the wikipedia.org folks should think about chaning their infrastructure to allow only registered users to edit articles. Would have helped in this case, considering how uninformative vague a single IP address and hostname can be.

On MSNBC, Metlzer isn't presenting his side very well. Marc Mero's actually doing a better job right now about the real pressures of being in the wrestling business than Dave is.

Vince needs to get Jericho to do all his PR. I can't think of a more credible, knowledgeable and articulate source

Add Foley and JBL to that list.

Yep, if only for an interview finally having the nerve to ask one of the wrestlers to take off their shirt and Mick's stomach hanging out...

The New York Daily News reported today that Chris Benoit was texting "bliblical verses and portions of his will" to wrestlers over the weekend, something that has not come out via any other media yet.

The New York Daily News reported today that Chris Benoit was texting "bliblical verses and portions of his will" to wrestlers over the weekend, something that has not come out via any other media yet.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime_file...gal_boosts.html

World Wrestling Entertainment officials alerted cops after Benoit, 40, texted "curious" messages to pals over the weekend.

Sources told The News he was sending the wrestlers biblical passages and sections of his will.

The WWE posted text messages that Benoit allegedly sent on its Web site. One, sent four times, gave his address, and the other, sent once, said where to find his dogs.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime_file...gal_boosts.html

World Wrestling Entertainment officials alerted cops after Benoit, 40, texted "curious" messages to pals over the weekend.

Sources told The News he was sending the wrestlers biblical passages and sections of his will.

The WWE posted text messages that Benoit allegedly sent on its Web site. One, sent four times, gave his address, and the other, sent once, said where to find his dogs.

Interesting considering I read somewhere that up until recently he "hated religion"

Yeah, I've heard that he got religious since Eddie died. At the time of Eddie's death, Benoit said something along the lines that when they'd drive together, Eddie would sit in the vehicle reciting verses from the Bible, and if it was anyone else other than Eddie, he'd kick them out of the car, but the way Eddie seemed so true and sincere with it, he enjoyed it. It was posted earlier in the thread.

Marc Mero's actually doing a better job right now about the real pressures of being in the wrestling business than Dave is.

This isn't surprising considering that Marc Mero is a wrestler and Dave Meltzer just writes about it. :P

Marc Mero's actually doing a better job right now about the real pressures of being in the wrestling business than Dave is.

This isn't surprising considering that Marc Mero is a wrestler and Dave Meltzer just writes about it. :P

Dude's got a point :lol:

The replay of Jericho on Nancy Grace is at 10, if you're really interested.

Hmm, maybe I will watch it. Is it worth checking out? It better be good because every time I see Nancy Grace on my TV I want to punch it

Apparently Warrior is going to be Hannity and Colmes tomorrow to give his view on the situation. Everyone set your VCR's for that one.

I was about to say, Debra is on Hannity and colmes and she is blasting wwe and blaming it on roid rage. she comes across to me as someone with a motive of her own. They just took a break but she will be back on the next segment for anyone who is interested.