TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Human Fly

Chris Benoit Dead - Toxicology results released

how long till we can view the jericho interview with nancy grace on youtube?

I've been trying to upload the Jericho interview on Youtube for the past hour, but YouTube is having issues it seems. I'll post a link here when/if I get it uploaded. I also have the Bret Hart and Chyna interviews from Greta Van Susteren, and Billy Graham and Debra Marshall on Hannity and Colmes tonight.

The guy who made the wikipedia edit issued a "statement".

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Chris_Benoit_m..._coincidence%22

Hey everyone. I am here to talk about the wikipedia comment that was left by myself. I just want to say that it was an incredible coincidence. Last weekend, I had heard about Chris Benoit no showing Vengeance because of a family emergency, and I had heard rumors about why that was. I was reading rumors and speculation about this matter online, and one of them included that his wife may have passed away, and I did the wrong thing by posting it on wikipedia to spite there being no evidence. I posted my speculation on the situation at the time and I am deeply sorry about this, and I was just as shocked as everyone when I heard that this actually would happen in real life. It is one of those things that just turned into a huge coincidence. That night I found out that what I posted, ended up actually happening, a 1 in 10,000 chance of happening, or so I thought. I was beyond wrong for posting wrongful information, and I am sorry to everyone for this. I just want everyone to know it was stupid of me, and I will never do anything like this again. I just posted something that was at that time a piece of wrong unsourced information that is typical on wikipedia, as it is done all the time.

Nonetheless, I feel incredibly bad for all the attention this got because of the fact that what I said turned out to be the truth. Like I said it was just a major coincidence, and I will never vandalize anything on wikipedia or post wrongful information. I've learned from this experience. I just can't believe what I wrote was actually the case, I've remained stunned and saddened over it.

I wish not to reveal my identity so I can keep me and my family out of this since they have nothing to do with anything. I am not connected to WWE or Benoit at all in anyway. I am from Stamford as the IP address shows, and I am just an everyday individual who posted a wrongful remark at the time that received so much attention because it turned out to actually happen. I will say again I didn't know anything about the Benoit tragedy, it was a terrible coincidence that I never saw coming.

I hope this puts an end to this speculation that someone knew about the tragedy before it was discovered. It was just a rumor that I had heard about from other people online who were speculating what the family emergency Chris was attending to. I made a big mistake by posting this comment on his page, since all we had were what we thought was going on and nothing about what actually was going on yet, and sadly what happened turned out to be my speculation at the time. I assumed wiki would edit out my information, which they did, so thats why I didn't go back to edit it out myself.

I know I keep repeating it but I feel terrible about the mainstream coverage this has received, since it was only a huge coincidence and a terrible event that should of never happened. I am not sure how to react, as hearing about my message becoming a huge part of the Benoit slayings made me feel terrible as everyone believes that it is connected to the tragedy, but it was just an awful coincidence. That is all I have to say, I will never post anything here again unless it is pure fact, no spam nothing like that. Thank you, and let this end this chapter of the Benoit story, and hopefully one day we will find out why this tragedy ever actually happened.

Can someone please post the Chris Jericho interview from Nancy Grace if it's available anywhere online? I'm itching to see it.

You'll have a hard time getting it he was essentially on and off the show throughout the whole hour, it wasn't like he did a 5 minute spot and was gone.

Can someone please post the Chris Jericho interview from Nancy Grace if it's available anywhere online? I'm itching to see it.

You'll have a hard time getting it he was essentially on and off the show throughout the whole hour, it wasn't like he did a 5 minute spot and was gone.

I have it edited down to just his segments. Does anyone know why YouTube isn't allowing me to upload anything right now?

I have it edited down to just his segments. Does anyone know why YouTube isn't allowing me to upload anything right now?

Are they still doing maintenece? earlier they were and some things were available till it was done.

Looks like somebody figured out who the wikipedia editor is and corssreferenced the IP's other names through facebook and, maybe, figured out who it was.

http://spring.newsvine.com/_news/2007/06/2...e-before-police

The user who made the Benoit Wikipedia edit also made a several changes dating back to May 16th of this year. In one edit to the page on Naugatuck, Connecticut page, he replaces the name of the town's mayor to Marc Dagz, adding Visar Tasimi as the deputy mayor and also adding the name Burton Barnes to the page.

When these names are cross-referenced on the social-networking website facebook, it is revealed that both Dagz and Barnes are friends and current UConn students, whose hometown is, unsurprisingly, Naugatuck, Connecticut. A check to Tasimi's facebook and MySpace pages shows he is also a friend of the other two from Naugatuck and attending UConn. All of the three recently finished their first year of college. While not knowing which person made the edits for certain, given the specific nature of the other edits and corroborating evidence, it seems almost certain the edits were made by either Marc Dagz, Visar Tasimi, or Burton Barnes (and one might lean towards Dagz, given that he made himself the mayor of his own hometown).

Guest shoryuken007

Wow, I've never watched Nancy Grace before. She is TERRIBLE. She claimed that April 10th to June 28th was "almost 4 months."

Looks like somebody figured out who the wikipedia editor is and corssreferenced the IP's other names through facebook and, maybe, figured out who it was.

http://spring.newsvine.com/_news/2007/06/2...e-before-police

The user who made the Benoit Wikipedia edit also made a several changes dating back to May 16th of this year. In one edit to the page on Naugatuck, Connecticut page, he replaces the name of the town's mayor to Marc Dagz, adding Visar Tasimi as the deputy mayor and also adding the name Burton Barnes to the page.

When these names are cross-referenced on the social-networking website facebook, it is revealed that both Dagz and Barnes are friends and current UConn students, whose hometown is, unsurprisingly, Naugatuck, Connecticut. A check to Tasimi's facebook and MySpace pages shows he is also a friend of the other two from Naugatuck and attending UConn. All of the three recently finished their first year of college. While not knowing which person made the edits for certain, given the specific nature of the other edits and corroborating evidence, it seems almost certain the edits were made by either Marc Dagz, Visar Tasimi, or Burton Barnes (and one might lean towards Dagz, given that he made himself the mayor of his own hometown).

Sucks for that guy.

What are they going to do throw him in jail because of a weird coincidence?

I don't see how they could, honestly., since anyone can edit Wikipedia. Just because he turned out to be right on a freaky coincidence, well, still he didn't do anything illegal.

I don't see how they could, honestly., since anyone can edit Wikipedia. Just because he turned out to be right on a freaky coincidence, well, still he didn't do anything illegal.

Everything should sort itself out when this breaks in the mainstream news and this guy ends up with his own wikipedia page, complete with vandalizations and all. Poetic justice at its finest. Might even screw with him professionally for a while if this whole story pops up when a potential future employer googles his name and finds this stuff.

Use Dailymotion.com or vidilife.com. Their uploading is faster than youtube anyway.

Use Dailymotion.com or vidilife.com. Their uploading is faster than youtube anyway.

Anytime I ever tried uploading on Dailymotion I always get an error message. Youtube still isn't working tonight even though there's no longer a message saying they're working on maintenence. I'll probably have to wait until tomorrow I guess...

Anytime I ever tried uploading on Dailymotion I always get an error message. Youtube still isn't working tonight even though there's no longer a message saying they're working on maintenence. I'll probably have to wait until tomorrow I guess...

What about vidilife?

Could just upload the segments to sendspace or megaupload. Better quality, anyways ^.^

Everything should sort itself out when this breaks in the mainstream news and this guy ends up with his own wikipedia page, complete with vandalizations and all. Poetic justice at its finest. Might even screw with him professionally for a while if this whole story pops up when a potential future employer googles his name and finds this stuff.

Wow, didn't think about that. That would really suck for him. "Dramatic irony; it'll fuck you every time." to quote Stranger than Fiction.

This has become hilarious... the dude's amusing himself with the anonymity of the internet and gets caugt in a freakish coincidence. Now his name and image are publically associated with things like:

Artest is a piece of @!$%# nigger!!!!!!!

People want to @!$%# her in her lovely @!$%# and whip her ass til the dawn of day. Many people fantasize about ramming their cocks up her @!$%#.

Don't fuck with Wikipedia...

Good for the person in this very thread who found all this on Monday night days before the world caught on...

What about vidilife?

I'm uploading it on vidilife right now.

Ive NEVER seen so much wrestling on the news ever. Better coverage than yesterday though.

Very odd caller on Nancy Grace asks about foul play and the "expert" says it's highly unlikely, but didnt rule it out.

Then another 'expert' says that 'we don't know if the wife killed the son' since the timeline of the deaths has been inconsistent and indeterminate. The other 'expert' barely ekes out an answer before they run out of time saying most likely Chris wouldve done both, but did agree the time lapse with the 2 murders isnt consistent (as to which came first).

This show is the worst with a million graphics and she tries to balance 5 people taling while cutting them off every 7 seconds AND still takin calls and breaks.

Was hilarious seeing Jericho explain the 3 different shows to her like she's a child. He actually starts cuttin a promo after a verbal spat she had with a guest saying "I really enjoyed that little repartee' you jus had there.."

Melter barely could get a word in edgewise on Scarborough Country, as you know with his hyper jittery way of talking (and writing) and the host kept cutting to Marc Mero like he was the wisest of them all. (Mero had painted eyebrows and looked weird, very dragqueenish) Steve Blackman was also on the phone, he came off fine but kind of nonchalant and wasnt even around that much longer when Benoit came into the company.

Chyna also had way too much screentime on Greta Van Susteren and they even cut Bret Hart off the line jus to talk only to her and she was clearly zonked and said nothing, with the best line being she never took steroids.

The same with Debra Mcmichael on Hannity & Colmes, getting more time than Superstar Billy Graham, so maybe these shows are courting the androgynous demographic.

All of these show are replayed 2 to 3 times all night. Im pretty sure I saw Nancy Grace's snout 3 times today so if you miss futute viewings there always another chance. The FACTOR was also on 3 times. This was another bad one, all I remember was he had Geraldo who went TOTALLY NUTS about the wikipedia thing (just minutes after Meltz explained it all) saying it was a huge conspiracy and they have to subpoena all wwe computers who may have posted that. Then he went nuts AGAIN cause he thought Sherri died the same day and not 2 weeks ago, and said she was a manager of Sullivan who was married to Nancy, and that "all these people run in the same circle, a big circus, but the wikipedia yarrghhh" That was a real quote. Oreilley jus blows him off.

Probably the most annoying thing all the shows had in common is they spend half the show covering this, brush the guests off, then make a big smile to the camera and push the next segment about Paris Hilton.

God I fucking hate American TV. They call this "journalism"?

How did these people get TV shows on supposedly legitimate news networks instead of being relegated to Jerry Springer-like syndication where they belong? At least Jerry's honest about what he does...

Warrior is on Hannity & Colmes tonight, right? I am looking forward to that one most of all.

Has anyone noticed Hulk Hogan has been absent from the proceedings this week? Probably too much roid talk going around for the Huckster to get in the pool...

There's no longer an Ogrish. It's LiveLeak now and it's turned into more of a "Media" website. They do have ogrish type things one in a while like the Saddaam Hanging and stuff like that. I'm morbidly curious too to see the crime photos also to see how disturbing they are.

What just struck me was, Jericho now has this book coming out (yet to be released, correct?) that's gonna talk about what a great guy and great friend Benoit was back in those days, etc. I'm not accusing Chris of damage control or anything, I just think that kind of sucks for him. Too late to edit, etc.

I've been in this thread since the beginning, and haven't seen it mentioned yet, so:

Anyone notice that Chris Benoit had a rather large head himself. His frontal lobe was very big. anyone thinking that maybe he also suffered from Fragile X syndrome or a different form of mental illness and just hid it from everyone?

There's no longer an Ogrish. It's LiveLeak now and it's turned into more of a "Media" website. They do have ogrish type things one in a while like the Saddaam Hanging and stuff like that. I'm morbidly curious too to see the crime photos also to see how disturbing they are.

hate to say it, but me too. Strange fascination...

I've been in this thread since the beginning, and haven't seen it mentioned yet, so:

Anyone notice that Chris Benoit had a rather large head himself. His frontal lobe was very big. anyone thinking that maybe he also suffered from Fragile X syndrome or a different form of mental illness and just hid it from everyone?

interesting speculation, still confused why they apparently aren't going to check the brain tissues(Apparently Nowinski has been pleading with them to do it, but the won't).