TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Human Fly

Chris Benoit Dead - Toxicology results released

Toronto Sun has a huge Benoit picture on the front page with the headline "JUICE FREAK".

I'm a juice freak too. Orange Juice is just that goddamn good.

We all remember who loved apple juice...

WHAT the FUCK is this JUICE?

I want some Apple Drink.

Its green.

Thread needed more Dave Chappelle jokes. Good show times two.

Also, the Warrior? Dear god, that is going to be the ultimate of train wrecks. The guy is barely sane and now he's going to be asked about steroids on national television.

Almost makes me wish I wasn't going out tonight. I'd love to know what his delusional ass says. As for Debra, there is never an excuse for a 6'4 guy hitting a woman unless she tries to inflict serious bodily harm first. Otherwise, no god damn reason for it. I don't care if she did accidentally or intentionally broke a chain Pillman gave him, there is no reason to hit her.

I was just about to say something like that, but right after I saw your post I saw FOX News break into the terrorist story with more on Benoit...

Criminal charges against Benoit's doctor could come as soon as today.

I was just about to say something like that, but right after I saw your post I saw FOX News break into the terrorist story with more on Benoit...

Criminal charges against Benoit's doctor could come as soon as today.

If they continue on with the Benoit story even after the news of the attempted terrorist attacks, then this story isn't going away for a long time. I'd actually be very surprised because we all know the media loves to talk about terrorism.

I saw Bret and Chyna on Susteran last night. Bret wa slooking old here too geez. But Bret was rather calm and discussed the facts. Chyna of course was all about blasting Vince and WWE altogether.

Scarbourough Country had on Marc Mero, Steve Blackman (By phone), and Dave Meltzer, a rathe rbizzare trio to be sure. Marc actuallly looked pretty young here and kinda weird without his goatee or mustache, alsoe kinda looked like he ha dosme work done to his face, but I could be wrong. Marc was very matter of fact and wasnt really blaming Vince, but said there has to be some accounatability on his and other promoters parts for all the health and mental issues and to stop drug use altogether, he even had a list of 25 wrestlers whom he had wrestled that were now dead. He also said he doesnt know if the negative test in April meant anything, because he himself and other had been able to pass tests while on steroids, back when he was in WCW cuz the doctors didnt watch them urinate in the cup, and that they would put visine and stuff in their to mess up the tests.

Blackman of course sounded very dull and boring (Al Snow would have slapped him for this) but he just echoed Marcs sentiments, but claimed he never used roids whiile in WWE cuz he had an alergic reaction to a prescribed roid back in 89.

The host came off as rather knowledgeable about wrestling and at least did some research, since he annonced Mero as also being known as Johhny B. Badd and called Steve "The Lethal Weapon" Steve Blackman. Meltzer correctly assumed that the wikipedia thing happened due to someone on a wrestling chat line duringn the ppv claiming that Benoit wa snot there cuz his wife died, and then claming Meltzer said it, which he explained as what everyone says when they start fake rumors online, using his name to add credibility to fake stories.

as for Debra? she looked really old and perhaps a bit chunkier than we last saw her. But she legimate concerns, she dealt with Austin and probably Mongos steroid abuse. She said Graham didnt know what it was like on the other side, but he retorted with his wife seeing his roid rage thru the years, but he said he never got crazy enough to want to kill others, just himself.

The Londodn thing certainely takes off some of the heat, but the wrestling hater sare loving this opportunity to bash Vince Mcmahon, who you cant blame for everything, as like he said on "Today" only 5 of those premature deaths happened to currently contracted wrestlers. most media types probbaly dont know about WCW and stuff so I can understand that

t

The Juice freak is in quotes though, because there's a story with Bruce Hart bagging on Benoit and everything else he could. Sounds bitter as hell. There was a little blurb detailing Bret's thoughts, and ironically didn't sound bitter or anything but level-headed and went to bat for Benoit and the WWE.

In light of the Chris Benoit tragedy that took the life of Chris (40), his wife Nancy (43), and their 7-year old son Daniel, news of Mike Awesome's suicide is now coming to light.

According to sources, Awesome was told by his wife that she was unhappy and wanted a divorce. Upon hearing the news, Awesome physically confronted his wife by grabbing her by the throat and throwing her against or into a wall.

Awesome's wife called police and had Mike arrested for domestic abuse. While in jail Awesome was told by his wife that she was leaving him, taking his money, and, again according to sources, told the former ECW Champion that she "hated" him. She then took what she could from their home, threw out certain things that belonged to Awesome, and left.

Sources claim that Awesome was beyond distraught and very depressed about the marriage, which he felt was stable and secure, all of a sudden being stripped out from under him. All of this transpiring while Awesome was still in jail, it should be noted.

Shortly after returning home from jail, with nothing left to come back to, Awesome hanged himself. Friends discovered the body shortly afterwards.

Debra is 47 and no longer involved in wrestling or modelling to my knowledge, if she looks old it's because she is nearing 50 and doesn't have to live in the gym anymore. Bret's 50 now, I actually thought he looked well and healthy for his age and compared to a few years ago after his stroke.

Well WWE might have just gotten a big break because of the foiled terrorist attack in Britain. The news will immediately drop this story most likely and cover the terrorist plot 24/7 for the foreseeable future.

Vince must be thanking God for terrorists and Paris Hilton.

Okay, Eddy, Owen, Chris....who were the other two that were under WWE contract when they died? Bossman?

I STILL find it odd that people want to jump on Vince so hard when the fact of the matter is, most of the guys are dying when they are on the independant circuit and their drug use, steroid abuse is going relatively unchecked.

Eddy died becuase of past damage he did, Owen was a freak accident, Chris's isn't determined yet. Someone remind me of the other two please?

Okay, Eddy, Owen, Chris....who were the other two that were under WWE contract when they died? Bossman?

I STILL find it odd that people want to jump on Vince so hard when the fact of the matter is, most of the guys are dying when they are on the independant circuit and their drug use, steroid abuse is going relatively unchecked.

Eddy died becuase of past damage he did, Owen was a freak accident, Chris's isn't determined yet. Someone remind me of the other two please?

Pillman and Russ Haas (Charlies Brother, they were in the minors at the time of his death in 2001)

I was just thinking about it, Benoit is now just the second Horseman to die after Pillman. not exactly a feat anyone would want to accomplish

Well WWE might have just gotten a big break because of the foiled terrorist attack in Britain. The news will immediately drop this story most likely and cover the terrorist plot 24/7 for the foreseeable future.

He already showed his appreciation of terrorists by allowing a group dressed up as them to beatdown the Undertaker on Smackdown. I wonder if a Diva will now get a Hiltonesque gimmick.

Yeah but part of it could also be a culmination of years of drug/steroid abuse in the WWE.

He already showed his appreciation of terrorists by allowing a group dressed up as them to beatdown the Undertaker on Smackdown. I wonder if a Diva will now get a Hiltonesque gimmick.

A dumb, materilistic blonde? Isnt that the gimmick of most of the wwe ladies?

Hell as I have said before they might as well try to hire the real thing , though I guess it would be too pricey. She could make a good heel manager at least.

If not for this whole Benoit mess, the Paris gimmick may have already been given, to say Torrie Wilson by this weeks smackdown, as we know WWE now likes to turn current events into angles

From the WON in fall 2005:

"Debra Marshall, 44, was backstage at Raw. She said she was visiting friends, but people believe she was also looking for work. She's clearly had some work done on her face. While absolutely no one justifies what Steve Austin did to her, people say they aren't shocked that Debra could drive someone to beat her up either."

"Debra Marshall, 44, was backstage at Raw. She said she was visiting friends, but people believe she was also looking for work. She's clearly had some work done on her face. While absolutely no one justifies what Steve Austin did to her, people say they aren't shocked that Debra could drive someone to beat her up either."

Those people are also idiots. There is no woman so annoying that a huge man should punch her. if she is annoying while swinging a bat at your head, then fine.

So basically a contradiction. "Yeah, it's terrible she got beat up, but she was asking for a slap eventually". I don't care how annoying someone is, there are better ways of dealing with them than beating them up. Telling them to piss off and walking away for one.

Pillman and Russ Haas (Charlies Brother, they were in the minors at the time of his death in 2001)

I was just thinking about it, Benoit is now just the second Horseman to die after Pillman. not exactly a feat anyone would want to accomplish

Okay, and haas had a heart condition that caused his heart attack, and Pillman died of arteriosclerotic heart disease. Niether of which had anything to do with steroids, painkillers, or anything else other than bum tickers.

Yeah but part of it could also be a culmination of years of drug/steroid abuse in the WWE.

See, I just see that as reaching. Like if Kurt Angle was found dead tommorrow(which wouldn't suprise anyone( how could you blame the company that fired him because of his codependance on the pain killers and steroids? Same for Eddy, as they suspended, then fired him until he got clean.

People can go blah blah blah, their wellness policy is a joke, blah blah blah, but bottomline, they have had 5 guys die under contract and thus far none of them had anything to do with steroid abuse done on their watch. An older guy living on the road doing steroids or drugs is likely going to die unless his name is Jake Roberts.

So outside the guys in the 80's who I guess you could kinda try to put the blame on Vince for, although steroid abuse was rampant in every sport at the time because the long term effects weren't known, I really don't see how you can blame him for the deaths in wrestling.

Third after Curt Henning

Fifth if you want to count Miss Elizabeth and Woman.

Third after Curt Henning

Fifth if you want to count Miss Elizabeth and Woman.

oops I screwed up, and no I dont count managers as horsemen members except JJ

Those people are also idiots. There is no woman so annoying that a huge man should punch her. if she is annoying while swinging a bat at your head, then fine.

some women deserve to be slapped in the mouth. not punched, but definitely have some sense knocked into them.

Okay, and Haas had a heart condition that caused his heart attack, and Pillman died of arteriosclerosis heart disease. Niether of which had anything to do with steroids, painkillers, or anything else other than bum tickers.

Pillman had well known drug issues at the time of death, including cocaine use, that definitely didn't help his bad heart.

People can go blah blah blah, their wellness policy is a joke, blah blah blah, but bottomline, they have had 5 guys die under contract and thus far none of them had anything to do with steroid abuse done on their watch. An older guy living on the road doing steroids or drugs is likely going to die unless his name is Jake Roberts.

The Wellness Policy is a joke. Chris Master seemed to take it seriously when he began to shrink by the week, and look what happened; they made fun of him on Raw by mocking him for looking smaller. Now, he's back to being as big as ever. The Wellness Policy might have started out as a mostly genuine attempt to try and clean things up, but it quickly turned into pure lip service and nothing else. Heck, Benoit was considered to have passed the test in April, and it's now been confirmed he was on steroids and who knows what else.

So outside the guys in the 80's who I guess you could kinda try to put the blame on Vince for, although steroid abuse was rampant in every sport at the time because the long term effects weren't known, I really don't see how you can blame him for the deaths in wrestling.

You can give Vince some of the blame for the steroid related deaths as far as WWE/F guys go. He's the one who, time after time, gives the pushes pushes to people with physiques that almost nobody can get without chemical aid. He's not forcing them to take the steroids, the HGH or whatever else they take to get big, but they're only doing it because they know it's the only way to get the look that Vince wants in the people he gives the big pushes to.

some women deserve to be slapped in the mouth. not punched, but definitely have some sense knocked into them.

No one DESERVES to be beaten up, slapped or otherwise if they are annoying. They'll still be annoying afterwards and assault charges aren't worth it just because someone is annoying. I think a "fuck off and leave me alone" followed by walking away is a better option. Now, on the other hand, if it was an issue of self defense, that's another thing, however I can't imagine Debra would be stupid enough to start a fight with someone twice her weight nor do I believe it would be impossible for Austin to restrain her rather than punch her in the mouth.

Okay, and Haas had a heart condition that caused his heart attack, and Pillman died of arteriosclerosis heart disease. Niether of which had anything to do with steroids, painkillers, or anything else other than bum tickers.

Pillman had well known drug issues at the time of death, including cocaine use, that definitely didn't help his bad heart.

But his past drug use had nothing to do with it according to doctors that did that autopsy.

The Wellness Policy is a joke. Chris Master seemed to take it seriously when he began to shrink by the week, and look what happened; they made fun of him on Raw by mocking him for looking smaller. Now, he's back to being as big as ever. The Wellness Policy might have started out as a mostly genuine attempt to try and clean things up, but it quickly turned into pure lip service and nothing else. Heck, Benoit was considered to have passed the test in April, and it's now been confirmed he was on steroids and who knows what else.

People are kidding me with the Chris Masters thing. Master could have been using more dangerous steroids before and has gone on to something different now. Like he could have been on anabolics before and on hormones now. He was big, got small and now is big again doesn't make the wellness policy a joke. Maybe their wellness policy is to get them off the ones that have the greater risk. I am not saying it is a "Stay completely clean" policy because that would be stupid, but it is equally stupid to thinkthat the WWE is letting these guys pump whatever they want in their veins. If nothing else, they are an investment, and they are not about to let their investments kill themselves in short order.

And while it might be eventually, it hasn't been confirmed that Beniot was on steroids at all.

You can give Vince some of the blame for the steroid related deaths as far as WWE/F guys go. He's the one who, time after time, gives the pushes pushes to people with physiques that almost nobody can get without chemical aid. He's not forcing them to take the steroids, the HGH or whatever else they take to get big, but they're only doing it because they know it's the only way to get the look that Vince wants in the people he gives the big pushes to.

So what you are saying is that if Vince pushed guys without the monster physiques to the top, noone would do them? Are we ignoring the 90's all together now or what? Thats what he did then and it didn't stop alot of undercard guys from filling their viens with whatever(after the testing faded out).

The guys stay on the stuff because A: it makes your body heal faster and they are constantly injured do to what they have to do in the ring and b: it gives them the energy to keep up with the insane workouts that they were at one time able to do without them.