TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Human Fly

Chris Benoit Dead - Toxicology results released

I have to say the interview that filled in for Greta wasnt nearly as bad as most I don't know who she was but she mentioned that she read Jericho's book so she not only is a very good interviewer but she took the time to do some research about her guest. That's certainly more than any one else seems to have done.

I have to say the interview that filled in for Greta wasnt nearly as bad as most I don't know who she was but she mentioned that she read Jericho's book so she not only is a very good interviewer but she took the time to do some research about her guest. That's certainly more than any one else seems to have done.

The only thing I didn't like is that after she was finished talking about Sherri she went "Another...wrestling...death...", and the guy she was talking to about it just started laughing before it cut away from him.

I dunno, just got to me, almost as if the two of them were mocking the entire thing.

The only thing I didn't like is that after she was finished talking about Sherri she went "Another...wrestling...death...", and the guy she was talking to about it just started laughing before it cut away from him.

I dunno, just got to me, almost as if the two of them were mocking the entire thing.

To be fair, many members on here were cracking jokes and writing punchlines mocking the predicament of all involved, including a mod who surprised me by doing so. You can't stand by the boiling pot but start calling the kettle black.

To be fair, many members on here were cracking jokes and writing punchlines mocking the predicament of all involved, including a mod who surprised me by doing so. You can't stand by the boiling pot but start calling the kettle black.

The TSM forum isn't a national "professional" news program reporting on the story either.

I'm not condoning what Benoit did, but if he was under the influence of drugs and / or alcohol than its easier to understand what happened happened (madness) rather than if he did it with a rationale mind (detestable), which would just make it worse. People tend to forget that when you're under the influence of something, you become a different person. You're not thinking right, you're not aware of what you're doing. Hell, you might not even remember doing it at all. All this because of the chemical imbalance in your brain. It's so important for the toxicology reports to come out, that way we might get an answer and some people can rest easy knowing why.

I'm not condoning what Benoit did, but if he was under the influence of drugs and / or alcohol than its easier to understand what happened happened (madness) rather than if he did it with a rationale mind (detestable), which would just make it worse. People tend to forget that when you're under the influence of something, you become a different person. You're not thinking right, you're not aware of what you're doing. Hell, you might not even remember doing it at all. All this because of the chemical imbalance in your brain. It's so important for the toxicology reports to come out, that way we might get an answer and some people can rest easy knowing why.

Yeah you still are trying to "condone" what he did. I don't care what influence he was under.. HE KILLED HIS MENTALLY RETARDED 7 YEAR OLD SON, I can't stress that enough.

Someone needs to count the number of times that phrase has been screamed in this thread......people can personally feel however they want about it.

Would you like to go scream that at Booker his interview wasn't condemning......

No, I'm not. Murder is still murder and his soul is burning in Hell right now for all eternity for what he did.

No, I'm not. Murder is still murder and his soul is burning in Hell right now for all eternity for what he did.

Depends what kind of religion you believe in to be honest, however I'm not religious so I probably shouldn't be elaborating on it.

The TSM forum isn't a national "professional" news program reporting on the story either.

Not saying it is, but to point the finger at one group while not wagging it at others... Stephen Colbert would be appalled.

Also, virtually no news program is professional or unbiased. People pay them to do a job, not every newscaster is going to take a lighter to shit like Mika Brzezinski if they disagree, they'll lose their job.

It's being said that because of the raids on Benoit's doctor, it's likely that they'll be naming more major wrestlers, along with their records.

If you listen very carefully, you can actually hear the shit hitting the fan.

KWANG!

Guess you should change the whole "rest in peace" line in your sig then.

Phil Mushnick is back at it again pining for an end to the WWE and wrestling.....

- Phil Mushnick of the NY Post gives his opinions on the story in his latest column. He says it's about time the media woke up to the problems in pro wrestling, particularly WWE, and calls out big names such as Donald Trump, Dick Ebersol, WWE Board member Lowell Weicker and Joe Lieberman for supporting WWE despite all of the wrestling-related deaths and questionable subject matter in its programming.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/06292007/sport...il_mushnick.htm

I like how he blames Vince for everything........everyone who hates wrestling and Vince with their axes to grind are coming out of the woodwork at this point.

The steroid talk just will not go away. How long until someone from Congress wants to make a name for himself and goes after wrestling?

John McCain is licking his lips right now.

And your point is? If I remember correctly, Zuffa and the rest of MMA ran towards regulation and building a framework where they could operate without a negative cultural stigma as opposed to wrestling which has been lucky to smoke and mirror (read: wellness policy) its way around the Sauronic eye of the government this long. If Senator McCain wants to turn it into an issue then more power to him, hell it may help his poll numbers for 08.

Is it normal for your brain to become liquified after you die?

From what I've been reading, yes. The bacteria in your mouth chew through the palate and into the brain quickly.

This just sounded cool for some reason

Phil Mushnick is back at it again pining for an end to the WWE and wrestling.....

- Phil Mushnick of the NY Post gives his opinions on the story in his latest column. He says it's about time the media woke up to the problems in pro wrestling, particularly WWE, and calls out big names such as Donald Trump, Dick Ebersol, WWE Board member Lowell Weicker and Joe Lieberman for supporting WWE despite all of the wrestling-related deaths and questionable subject matter in its programming.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/06292007/sport...il_mushnick.htm

I like how he blames Vince for everything........everyone who hates wrestling and Vince with their axes to grind are coming out of the woodwork at this point.

While Vince may not be to blame for this specifically, it's easy to see how his history would come back to haunt him now. He has zero goodwill with the media, and he's made himself a pretty juicy target.

Well it's Phil Mushnick it's no secret he has an ax to grind with wrestling in general........this is a man who wrote that Ted Turner would be better served to shut down WCW than give money to charity some years ago.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=2919341

Nancy's parents say Daniel didn't have fragile x syndrome.

So....what was wrong with him according to them?

According to them, nothing. And they claim to have spent a lot of time with the boy so it's not like their going by a once a year visit or anything.

I think it's fairly certain, given the large head, low set ears, and by all other accounts, impairment of social interaction of this child(as well as poor language development) , that he did indeed have an inherited disorder. Perhaps they visited twice a year?

It really pisses me off that Douchebag put Property of Deon on his pic with Chris Benoit. I was going to steal it and show that I met a child murderer.

It really pisses me off that Douchebag put Property of Deon on his pic with Chris Benoit. I was going to steal it and show that I met a child murderer.

You could just steal it and crop it down to size, make it look like it was shot with a 35mm auto on a tight focus.

Think Brock Lesnar wasn't on steroids? Here's a picture of him at the recent show before a match with Kurt Angle:

20070629180.jpg

He doesn't look much different aside from being white as a ghost..

Angle? Suspended almost immediately after going to ECW, then released soon after due to his serious physical and mental problems.

Wow, I'm so behind on things. I know this isn't the thread for it, but could someone give me a quick recap of when/ho/why Angle left?

just saw Debra and De Mott on Fox News

jeez

poor Bill was getting it from both sides

I just watched that DeMott/Debra deal........I don't think Debra comes off very well other than the hosts back her and try to make DeMott look stupid. They ask him a question and cut him off before he can answer and she sits there and makes stuck up faces like he's just a big dumb guy.

I can hazard a guess that those saying "Debra is a bitch" must have issues with women.

How dare she speak out about the abuse she suffered! Yeah, what a bitch!

Anyways, Jericho's come off the best here.

I can hazard a guess that those saying "Debra is a bitch" must have issues with women.

How dare she speak out about the abuse she suffered! Yeah, what a bitch!

I think it's more on the line of how she's doing it and when she's doing it........it looks like it's more for her personal gain than anything else like there is an agenda there more than just speaking out, like DeMott said where were you 5 years ago?

I just watched that DeMott/Debra deal........I don't think Debra comes off very well other than the hosts back her and try to make DeMott look stupid. They ask him a question and cut him off before he can answer and she sits there and makes stuck up faces like he's just a big dumb guy.

Well to be honest Demott did a pretty good job of making himself look bad without any help. For the most part he just repeated the same thing over and over and seemed to be dodging questions about how widespread it is. Debra was just annoying. Yeah she has reason to be upset over austin but she talks to much in absolute terms and wouldn't let Demott speak very much. Her excuse that it took her this long to come out and say something doesn't pass the stink test. Yes at the time it would be understandable but to not say anything until now? cmon..

Overall A very bad two segments IMHO. Demott did not represent "his side" very well at all and Debra comes across as using this as an opportunity to further some personal agenda that isn't just "saving people".

Debra comes off as thinking because Steve Austin did something that means every single other wrestler must be just like that. It's like she has no understanding that people are different, I'm not questioning that Austin was like that but I don't see how her experience with Austin relates at all to Benoit.

That would be like saying I dated a chick who worked in an office she tried to stab me therefor all office working women will try to stab men. Debra just comes off to me as someone who's not out there to say much about Benoit but to further herself, and trash Steve Austin and the WWE.

It isn't like she's pushing a book or something. She's just giving her story. She's not saying because Austin did such and such that means Benoit did it too. She's saying because Austin did what he did to her, it's very likely the same thing could have been happening to Nancy.

Which, considering the circumstances, I'd tend to believe.

Here ya go:

lac6d15f36eb913723cf61brt6.jpg

Look a psycho and Chris Benoit.