TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Human Fly

Chris Benoit Dead - Toxicology results released

Kevin Nash was just on Hannity and Colmes. I caught the end of it, he was debating steroids with some chick.

That was probably atleast interesting considering Nash can actually speak.

Kevin Nash was just on Hannity and Colmes. I caught the end of it, he was debating steroids with some chick.

I saw the entire thing and he pretty much owned both colmes and whoever the woman was. He made a really good point that there was some alcohol found (which i was under the impression it was just one bottle but i could be wrong), but its not sexy enough for the media if it was just alcohol related. He goes on to say just look how many people are in jail for serious crimes related to alcohol but you don't see any outrage by the media if someone does something wrong while they were drinking. He has a very good point there. He goes on to say there is a lot of misinformation out there in the media.

Whoever that woman was really came across as a grade A bitch, she was really condescending and arrogant. Nash admitted to taking steroids but said he had never personally seen any roid rage himself. She said that made his credibility questionable (apparently she thinks everyone who has ever taken them goes nuts all the time). You could tell this really annoyed him, He comes back and said something "lady have you ever taken steroids?" she says no of course not, and he says "well then how do you know anything about it" (paraphrasing here as colmes was cutting him off). he was shaking his head when they faded to black.

Funny stuff.

Seeing Mark Mero and Steve Blackman on TV, on a news show, having a heated argument with one another is just totally unreal to me.

He made a really good point that there was some alcohol found (which i was under the impression it was just one bottle but i could be wrong),

At first it was one bottle of wine but then later on they released a detail that there was also a waste basket with 10 empty beer cans in it.

If it weren't for the fact that Chris called people after he had killed his family and lied about taking his son to the hospital and all that crap, it really would look like Nancy did it.

I mean, her friend Sherri dies, she complains about being a single mother and having all the responsibility because Chris is on the road all the time to friends.

I mean its obvious she didn't do it so I am happy he made those calls. Otherwise you would see her being drug through the mud as being the possible kid killer.

Yes, because she was totally capable of strangling herself with a TV cable while her wrists and ankles are tied together with duct tape.

Because saying people would think she was a KID killer would imply that she killed herself and chris too.

Or I could have been saying saying that since the TOD in her and Daniel were so close and could be so easily be wrong, that the possibility of her killing the kid and Chris killing her would be brought up.

I am sorry. Next time I will break it down further for the slower people out there.

He made a really good point that there was some alcohol found (which i was under the impression it was just one bottle but i could be wrong),

At first it was one bottle of wine but then later on they released a detail that there was also a waste basket with 10 empty beer cans in it.

Given the period of time, and Benoit's reputation as a hard drinker, I don't think alcohol was mutch of factor, if any.

Alcohol plus anti-depression meds equals major mental fucking trouble. You can be the hardest drinker in the world, those meds will mess you up regardless. Add alcohol to them and you have a very dangerous mind altering combination.

That was an AWESOME fight on Nancy Grace.

EVERYONE should check out the replay.

Seemed too good to be a work as Mero and Blackman were always on the same show for the past 10 days getting along, and suddenly Mero does this GREAT heel turn on Steve. But he's not really a heel he was jus egging him on.

And Blackman really lost it yelling STOP CUTTIN ME OFF!!, best emotion in Blackman I've ever seen, much better than, say Bobby Lashley.

Also saw Mero AGAIN an hour later (but no Blackman) on msnbc and Meltzer was on. Dave actually got to speak for once without sounding so twitchy and jittery, Mero brought up again his LIST OF DEATH, and they spoke about the weird lookin doctor lookin like an old Dr. Phil (and his name really is DR. Phil which is awesome) and the speculation on the Benoit life insurance policy story that's been floatin around.

So with Rey Mysterio, it's a given since he can't talk due to the WWE 3 week policy of speaking to the media.

But, the one other person I would like to hear from but haven't yet, Benoit's EX WIFE.

Has anyone heard from her? Are they in hiding fearing all the media would go after them? We've heard from Benoit's parents so the EX Wife would be a good choice for some insight.

Anyone?

So with Rey Mysterio, it's a given since he can't talk due to the WWE 3 week policy of speaking to the media.

But, the one other person I would like to hear from but haven't yet, Benoit's EX WIFE.

Has anyone heard from her? Are they in hiding fearing all the media would go after them? We've heard from Benoit's parents so the EX Wife would be a good choice for some insight.

Anyone?

There's a thing earlier in this thread where his ex wife called all of this "crap" and said Benoit was a loving person, that was about it.

That was an AWESOME fight on Nancy Grace.

EVERYONE should check out the replay.

Seemed too good to be a work as Mero and Blackman were always on the same show for the past 10 days getting along, and suddenly Mero does this GREAT heel turn on Steve. But he's not really a heel he was jus egging him on.

And Blackman really lost it yelling STOP CUTTIN ME OFF!!, best emotion in Blackman I've ever seen, much better than, say Bobby Lashley.

Also saw Mero AGAIN an hour later (but no Blackman) on msnbc and Meltzer was on. Dave actually got to speak for once without sounding so twitchy and jittery, Mero brought up again his LIST OF DEATH, and they spoke about the weird lookin doctor lookin like an old Dr. Phil (and his name really is DR. Phil which is awesome) and the speculation on the Benoit life insurance policy story that's been floatin around.

Wonder if this was a case of Roid rage ?? :lol:

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/pages/Ne...mp;pageId=3.2.1

Investigators in the Benoit Murder Case React to Internet Reports

Last Edited: Thursday, 05 Jul 2007, 6:41 PM EDT

Reported By: Doug Evans

ATLANTA (FOX 5) – Investigators in the Benoit murder case reacted Thursday night to an internet report that Nancy Benoit feared for her life. The report also claimed that Chris Benoit had recently moved out of the family home because of trouble, but investigators said such reports proved to be frustrating.

Investigators said the parents of Nancy Benoit were staying at the Fayette County home where their daughter and grandson were murdered nearly two weeks ago, but Paul and Maureen Toffoloni recently left for their home in Daytona, Florida.

That is where the family planned to have a memorial for Nancy and Daniel Benoit on July 14.

Fayette County detectives said there was no truth to a report that was posted on the website, prowrestling.com that said that Nancy had written what the website called, "a strange note" before her death that stated that if something happened to her then Chris would be to blame.

Investigators said a safe deposit box, which the website reported contained the note, actually held typical documents and had no personal writings from Nancy Benoit in it.

Detectives say this kind of internet report is typical of what they call conspiracy theories that have been phoned into the Sheriff's office from as far away as California since the bodies were discovered.

Detectives spoke with Peachtree City pastor, George Dillard on Thursday. Dillard had been meeting with the couple for the past three months. Dillard said the couple had sought spiritual guidance.

In the drug investigation involving Chris Benoit's personal physician, detectives continue to sift through the medical records seized during the raids of Dr. Phil Astin's office last week and FOX 5 News has confirmed that there are other wrestlers under investigation by federal agents.

I saw the entire thing and he pretty much owned both colmes and whoever the woman was. He made a really good point that there was some alcohol found (which i was under the impression it was just one bottle but i could be wrong), but its not sexy enough for the media if it was just alcohol related. He goes on to say just look how many people are in jail for serious crimes related to alcohol but you don't see any outrage by the media if someone does something wrong while they were drinking. He has a very good point there. He goes on to say there is a lot of misinformation out there in the media.

Whoever that woman was really came across as a grade A bitch, she was really condescending and arrogant. Nash admitted to taking steroids but said he had never personally seen any roid rage himself. She said that made his credibility questionable (apparently she thinks everyone who has ever taken them goes nuts all the time). You could tell this really annoyed him, He comes back and said something "lady have you ever taken steroids?" she says no of course not, and he says "well then how do you know anything about it" (paraphrasing here as colmes was cutting him off). he was shaking his head when they faded to black.

Funny stuff.

After reading that, I picture that GEICO Caveman commercial where he debates some Nancy Grace look alike on a news show. I bet Nash had the same reaction.

The Chris Benoit situation is the cover story of the latest issue of People Magazine. The article features quotes from Dean Malenko, Rick Steiner, Jim Crockett Promotions regular The Italian Stallion, writer Bryan Alvarez and Richard Decker, an Atlanta attorney who represents Nancy Benoit's parents, and others. The Dean Malenko quote is as follows.

"He wasn't a monster. We're talking about a guy who, a month ago, was in Jacksonville and rather then drive down to Orlando where he needed to be the next day, he took a flight to be home with Daniel."

The article also mentions that Nancy Benoit was arrested for aggravated assault in 1997 after going after her then-husband Kevin with a knife. [PWInsider.com]

I just uploaded most of tonight's Benoit cable media coverage to Youtube. **Updated with Dave Meltzer and Marc Mero on MSNBC with Dan Abrams.**

Here's Kevin Nash on Hannity and Colmes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7Nfr3KrMlM

Marc Mero and Steve Blackman Arguing on Nancy Grace:

Part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQleKcJZNys

Part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDqfVrQu6DI

**I just added Dave Meltzer and Marc Mero on MSNBC with Dan Abrams.**

Part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TZQiqiRw-o

Part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CStVdnip_bA

So it's been well over a week sonce the incident. I can honestly say that this event has turned the entire industy upsidedown. I have been a wrestling fan since I was 9 and I really hope that this will mark the turning point the wrestling biz. In the whole debate on which wheather or not the "ROID RAGE!!!!" (which really in translation means the industry in general) is to blame for Benoit' and his family's tradgedy is very much irelevent.

What made Chris Benoit kill his wife and young son?

It was a combination of drugs stress and maybe biological variances in Chris Benoit. Anyone whose ever delt with depression in thier lives (and it's about 40% of you reading this) knows about the crazy thoughts that enter your head. Now combine that with years of constant drug abuse. You have a one Chris Benoit. I know a lot of fans are not wanting to defened Chris. Cuz idiots will accuse you of defending murder ,like you think murder is okay, like that's even close to being your point. Like understanding Chris's life and what probably went through his mind make YOU a bad person....it doesn't. Those people who jump to conclusion's have the problem. THEY are not fans, we are. I don't think Chris is some "COLD BLOODED MURDEREING ASSHOLE WHO SHOULD ROT IN HELL....OMG I CAN NEVER WATCH HIS MATCHES AGAIN!!!" He was a human being justb like anyone else. The human psychy is fraile and delicate, that is something I truly believe. Chris should have gotten help but was unable. All of his friends thought he was a perfectly normal guywhen really he was not.

That is the one true lesson anyone who has been hit by this whole fucking mess can take. Don't fear confronting someone if you even have the slighest inclination that they aren't okay.

So it's been well over a week sonce the incident. I can honestly say that this event has turned the entire industy upsidedown. I have been a wrestling fan since I was 9 and I really hope that this will mark the turning point the wrestling biz. In the whole debate on which wheather or not the "ROID RAGE!!!!" (which really in translation means the industry in general) is to blame for Benoit' and his family's tradgedy is very much irelevent.

What made Chris Benoit kill his wife and young son?

It was a combination of drugs stress and maybe biological variances in Chris Benoit. Anyone whose ever delt with depression in thier lives (and it's about 40% of you reading this) knows about the crazy thoughts that enter your head. Now combine that with years of constant drug abuse. You have a one Chris Benoit. I know a lot of fans are not wanting to defened Chris. Cuz idiots will accuse you of defending murder ,like you think murder is okay, like that's even close to being your point. Like understanding Chris's life and what probably went through his mind make YOU a bad person....it doesn't. Those people who jump to conclusion's have the problem. THEY are not fans, we are. I don't think Chris is some "COLD BLOODED MURDEREING ASSHOLE WHO SHOULD ROT IN HELL....OMG I CAN NEVER WATCH HIS MATCHES AGAIN!!!" He was a human being justb like anyone else. The human psychy is fraile and delicate, that is something I truly believe. Chris should have gotten help but was unable. All of his friends thought he was a perfectly normal guywhen really he was not.

That is the one true lesson anyone who has been hit by this whole fucking mess can take. Don't fear confronting someone if you even have the slighest inclination that they aren't okay.

Depression is a tough thing... who's to say that those who would've spoken up to Benoit wouldn't have just been brushed off with an "I'm fine, what are you talking about?" type of reaction? I'm no psychologist, but I know that there are some things drugs can't cure. We don't know what was going on in his head and we'll never know. Is there a lesson to be taken from all of this? I don't know... Maybe it just wasn't preventable...

I just uploaded most of tonight's Benoit cable media coverage to Youtube. **Updated with Dave Meltzer and Marc Mero on MSNBC with Dan Abrams.**

Nash was probably the more logical of the two but I felt like he was too lackadaisical with his arguments... it was too easy for critics to just brush him off as another defensive wrestling-guy... you can tell they were panicking because they weren't giving him the answers they wanted, though... God help the media...

Guest shoryuken007

That Nash clip is great. He dodged a little, but every point he made was intelligent. At the end, it seemed like Colmes knew he was owning that chick, so he stepped in and cued the music. Nash still got his point in, though. He's probably been the best I've seen on one of these shows besides Jericho.

God, i've never seen Nancy Grace before today, but my god she's a prick.

she's a huge cunt rag.

I'd hit it.

Alcohol plus anti-depression meds equals major mental fucking trouble. You can be the hardest drinker in the world, those meds will mess you up regardless. Add alcohol to them and you have a very dangerous mind altering combination.

Bullshit. I have been taking Zoloft for quite some time now, and although I rarely drink anymore, I have done regular heavy drinking (as in entire bottles of hard liquor and 12 packs of beer) while on the medication. I have never once harmed a living thing. I haven't even damaged an inanimate object.

Is it possible that such actions can result from combining those medications with alcohol? Certainly. Is it the norm? No.

Thanks CJ! That blonde chick really pissed me off. I hate it when these talking head hosts only care about their own voice and always cut off the guests. What's the point of having a guest if you never let them fully answer the fucking question?1

Are you talking about the show with Mero & Blackman? That wasn't Grace hosting, she's off for whatever reason. But believe me, she's 10 times worse than the fill-in they had on tonight.

That wasn't Nancy Grace though...Nancy Grace is a thousand times worse than the lady in the mero/blackman interview

Are you talking about the show with Mero & Blackman? That wasn't Grace hosting, she's off for whatever reason. But believe me, she's 10 times worse than the fill-in they had on tonight.

Damn...didn't see this post..This woman was an angel compared to her.