TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UseTheSledgehammerUh

The OAO Tribute to Chris Benoit Raw Thread.

I remember Daivari speaking about doing hundreds of Hindu Squats with Benoit to the point that he ended up pissing blood. Considering he was running with the unpopular Muhammad Hussan at the time and it isn't a stretch to say that it was him.

Dames

I'm pretty sure that it was Daivari.

Dames

Sounds more like Striker. Didn't he get into trouble for copping an attitude with people when he got his first little minipush?

There was a specific story I remember about Daivari pissing blood after doing hindu squats. I think it was Daivari at least.

I remember Daivari speaking about doing hundreds of Hindu Squats with Benoit to the point that he ended up pissing blood. Considering he was running with the unpopular Muhammad Hussan at the time and it isn't a stretch to say that it was him.

Dames

Didn't know that. Learn something new every day.

Am I the only one surprised we haven't heard from Flair? Or ar they saving him for the end?

Dames

Am I the only one surprised we haven't heard from Flair? Or ar they saving him for the end?

They still have two more shows this week...

It was Daivari - it's been posted before that he was pissing blood after it.

If I remember the story right, he did so many that what he was pissing was the liquefied remains of his leg muscles.

Dames

They still have two more shows this week...

True. It just seems like this show is doing a good job of encompassing Benoit's career in toto. I don't know if I can watch 2 more shows without getting severely upset. I'm upset enough as it is just thinking about this whole tragedy.

The other shows will probably have tribute matches like after Eddie died.

Man, pretty messed up they are both gone. Probably one of the best endings in Wrestlemania history and now it goes down as one of the saddest when you look back at it.

If you are human you have to be tearing up right now. R.I.P. "The Crippler" Chris Benoit.

True.

And I did.

Guest Marvel Man X

I'm not going to lie, looking back at that ending is extremely sad.

Besides Eric Bischoff, Jimmy Hart and Steve Austin, also on tonight's Raw in guest cameos as part of the Memorial to Vince are Ted DiBiase, Linda McMahon, Moolah and Mae Young. Linda will be a prominent part of tonight's show, which apparently will look like a Vince Russo TV show.

- http://www.wrestlingobserver.com/wo/news/h...t.asp?aID=19999

Sounds like we missed a helluva show.

Guest NitroJMS
Besides Eric Bischoff, Jimmy Hart and Steve Austin, also on tonight's Raw in guest cameos as part of the Memorial to Vince are Ted DiBiase, Linda McMahon, Moolah and Mae Young. Linda will be a prominent part of tonight's show, which apparently will look like a Vince Russo TV show.

You really have to wonder how they are possibly going to pull off Smackdown and ECW tomorrow night. I can't imagine anyone being in the mood to perform after such a tragedy, especially good friends of Benoit and Nancy like Edge and Flair. I can only imagine there are guys at TNA who are equally broken up, like Angle.

You really have to wonder how they are possibly going to pull off Smackdown and ECW tomorrow night. I can't imagine anyone being in the mood to perform after such a tragedy, especially good friends of Benoit and Nancy like Edge and Flair. I can only imagine there are guys at TNA who are equally broken up, like Angle.

Well, TNA this week was already pre-taped last week, so any matches they had for it wouldn't be affected.

I remember that the story about Daivari was that he wanted to train with Benoit and Conway, who were known for their hindu squat work-out. Daivari has always been reported as having the respect of the locker room for how he desired to train and such. Sounds like either the story was reported wrong the first time, or we are lumping the two stories together.

what a shell shock. I cant use any words to describe what I feel.

you know to drive the topic toward Raw, Smackdown and ECW themselves... the WWE is stuck. I literally cannot think of ONE thing they can really do from here. This is worse than just a sudden death in their ranks. Now, they are without any storylines, or any real clue as to how to handle themselves from here on out. I think we're all in for the most anxiety-ridden weeks in the WWE's history.

Can anyone verify that this is the first time a WWE RAW, Smackdown, or Pay Per View has been outright cancelled? Was anyone at the arena tonight to explain how they were told to go home? Just curious.

Can anyone verify that this is the first time a WWE RAW, Smackdown, or Pay Per View has been outright cancelled? Was anyone at the arena tonight to explain how they were told to go home? Just curious.

The SmackDown! taping was canceled after 9/11. They had a live SD on 9/13/01.

Technically a SmackDown! taping was canceled after 9/11. They had a live SD on 9/13/01.

True, yes....but is this the first cancellation with no make-up date? I mean, the 9/11 Smackdown was simply postponed 2 days. This RAW was flat out cancelled. Sure, they'll probably make it up down the line, but it was still cancelled.