TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Storm Card - 7-5-2007

You know, you would think that after living in this country for twenty-two and some odd years, and going through the US school system (and at least one person PM'ing him to tell him so), that Raynor would have figured out by now that there aren't four hours between the Eastern time zone and the Pacific time zone...

I realize that Mountain Standard Time is fucking you up, chief, but there's only three hours time differential between NYC and LA. :P

You crazy country and your crazy multiple timezones.

Guest WhollyChao

No, I'll tell you what's crazy about this country.

The fact that on the day we celebrate the country's independence it sounds like a goddamned war zone outside.

Terrifying.

No, I'll tell you what's crazy about this country.

The fact that on the day we celebrate the country's independence it sounds like a goddamned war zone outside.

Terrifying.

You're right. The war zone was the prelude to independence. We really should do the fireworks for about a week before July 4. Then do it for a week after (since it took a little while for word to get around back then that the war was over).

You know, you would think that after living in this country for twenty-two and some odd years, and going through the US school system (and at least one person PM'ing him to tell him so), that Raynor would have figured out by now that there aren't four hours between the Eastern time zone and the Pacific time zone...

I realize that Mountain Standard Time is fucking you up, chief, but there's only three hours time differential between NYC and LA. :P

Technically, the card template was copy-and-pasted from someone else's show. Probably one of mine, but you can't prove that! For all you know, I C&P'd this template from a card that Tom posted, or King, or Stubby, and just didn't notice their hilarious time zone error that I clearly would not have made if I had typed this all up from scratch.

So nyah. :P