TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
At Home

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Brawl was delayed...again.. not ot until March 9th..

It's getting to the point where I don't even want this game anymore. I've never been a huge SSB guy, because I didn't buy it for Gamecube and by the time I realized how fun it was, everyone I knew was so good that I just didn't bother to get good at it myself. I had planned on getting Brawl so I could finally have a game in the series, but if I don't get it at release I won't be upset.

Sheik is in!

With severe graphical upgrades.

Oh, and all character pages have move names listed. Including Zelda/Sheik's final smash, Light Arrows (it's the same for both), as well as Pikmin & Olimar's final (End of Day)

I love the fact that the site reads like it's a fan-subbed anime... With less swearing, of course. Gives it a certain amount of charm.

And the colors of that stage are... odd. Way too desert-like. Great idea, but I hope they change the visuals a bit.

Im starting to strongly consider buying a Wii just for this game...

Well I guess there wont be any secrets about the game anymore after that. I cant wait for the full character list, they haven't even announced Luigi yet and he has to be there right? Also I don't care about the guy at all but why leave Captain Falcon out of this one since he has been in the other two.

I'm not 100% convinced on that roster list. King K Rool seems a bit left field.

But I would love it if I could have a Robocop vs Jesus fight.

HAHA! I've just noticed they have Ouindan and Purple!