TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

WWE General Discussion for July 2007

Shantelle Taylor is in line for a call-up to a main roster from developmental. WWE feels they don't have enough women on Raw or Smackdown.

wrestling observer newsletter

Shantelle Taylor is in line for a call-up to a main roster from developmental. WWE feels they don't have enough women on Raw or Smackdown.

wrestling observer newsletter

It has taken them long enough. It seems like she has been rumored to be called up forever.

Why don't they call up Katie Lea? She could perhaps reignite the feud from OVW with Beth Phoenix.

Why does Smackdown need women anyway? There is no women's belt on the show, so they are completely pointless. Seriously, what is the point of stuff like Torrie vs. Victoria on SD?

I believe Tazz's last televised match was going over Mr.Perfect on the first draft telecast. I think he then wrestled Hardcore Holly on the house show circuit a few times before retiring for good.

I think Joe would be interested in WWE, however would use ROH to get certain protections in his contract. Now if WWE didn't want to agree to these protections, Joe would probably be happy enough in ROH, especially with their 2-yr contracts, PPV's and Japan and Europe tours.

I believe Joe and Cena are UPW buddies, and assume Cena has some pretty big pull these days. Punk could even be a solid ally in a years time.

What the hell happened to Marcus Cor Von?

What do you mean?

He hasn't been on tv in like 3 weeks.

Well, it's ECW. Their tv shows are so chaotic and haphazard, it's not unusual for a guy to disappear for a while. How long a gap do the Guidos and Stevies have between their last TV appearance and the one before that?

I think Joe would be interested in WWE, however would use ROH to get certain protections in his contract. Now if WWE didn't want to agree to these protections, Joe would probably be happy enough in ROH, especially with their 2-yr contracts, PPV's and Japan and Europe tours.

I believe Joe and Cena are UPW buddies, and assume Cena has some pretty big pull these days. Punk could even be a solid ally in a years time.

A new "clique" featuring Cena, Joe and Punk? I can dig that.

I feel secure that Joe would easily consider holding WWE off for the time being since he has a place waiting for him where he wouldn't be struggling by any means. However, it's still amazing after all this time and when Punk and Joe went to another promotion, that Punk ended up being used better when it was considered a lock he would be buried and heat fodder. Meanwhile, Joe's been the victim of petty politics from day one.

I feel secure that Joe would easily consider holding WWE off for the time being since he has a place waiting for him where he wouldn't be struggling by any means. However, it's still amazing after all this time and when Punk and Joe went to another promotion, that Punk ended up being used better when it was considered a lock he would be buried and heat fodder. Meanwhile, Joe's been the victim of petty politics from day one.

Politics? In TNA? I've never really heard much of politics when it comes to TNA. Can you clarify? Who tried to hold him down? Jarrett?

TNA was going to push Joe but scaled back when Joe embarrassed them at a RoH show, citing an injury due to "tripping over bad booking" in TNA.

OUCH. I never heard that one before.

What do you mean?

Well, it's ECW. Their tv shows are so chaotic and haphazard, it's not unusual for a guy to disappear for a while. How long a gap do the Guidos and Stevies have between their last TV appearance and the one before that?

Plus ECW's main focus since the Beniot thing has been to push the hell out of the Nitro and Punk match.

What do you mean?

Plus ECW's main focus since the Beniot thing has been to push the hell out of the Nitro and Punk match.

well now he's missing!

If WWE wants me to watch SD!, they shouldn't have a major spoiler on the main page of WWE.com. :angry:

If you saw the forums the last two days, and knowing the last title change, you should've seen it coming.

If WWE wants me to watch SD!, they shouldn't have a major spoiler on the main page of WWE.com. :angry:

If you saw the forums the last two days, and knowing the last title change, you should've seen it coming.

I knew about the Battle Royal, but I don't think the result that happened was obvious by reading the forums.

I don't think anyone who goes to any kind of wrestling website should complain about having a wrestling program spoiled.

I avoid the SD! spoilers if there's any chance I'm going to watch it. I think I should be able to go to WWE.com looking for an ECW preview to copy and past and not have a major spoiler be on the front page.

I don't think anyone who goes to any kind of wrestling website should complain about having a wrestling program spoiled.

I think I should be able to go to WWE.com looking for an ECW preview to copy and past and not have a major spoiler be on the front page.

It didn't occur to you that WWE.com might break the news of the title change, like they've done before on a number of occasions?

I know they've done that, but I figured the taping were still going on. I still think it's stupid to post spoilers on the main page. The main tease for Friday was Edge's major announcement.

What do you mean?

Well, now that he's no showed, it can lead to two things:

1. He's quiting the company due to no push

2. He failed a wellness policy test, or knew he did and is currently in hiding.

We better not be getting any text messages from him anytime soon.

What do you mean?

Well, now that he's no showed, it can lead to two things:

1. He's quiting the company due to no push

2. He failed a wellness policy test, or knew he did and is currently in hiding.

We better not be getting any text messages from him anytime soon.

Actually Cor Von has been getting quite a push on ECW.