TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
At Home

John From Cincinnati

HBO's new show about Imperial Beach, California. It's essentially a strip of land by San Diego which houses hundreds of illegal immigrants that jump the border. The show follows the Yost family, and primarily the three men- Mitch, his son Butchie, and Butchie's son Shaun. They're all surfers, the former two retired but the latter is an up-and-coming star. Butchie's also a heroin fiend and is involved with some sort of drug ring in Hawaii. John (from Cincinnati) is the most peculiar character in the show, who only repeats what the person next to him says plus the phrase "Somethings I know and somethings I don't."

It's just a damned good show.

Watch.

Guest Smues
HBO's new show about Imperial Beach, California. It's essentially a strip of land by San Diego which houses hundreds of illegal immigrants that jump the border. The show follows the Yost family, and primarily the three men- Mitch, his son Butchie, and Butchie's son Shaun. They're all surfers, the former two retired but the latter is an up-and-coming star. Butchie's also a heroin fiend and is involved with some sort of drug ring in Hawaii. John (from Cincinnati) is the most peculiar character in the show, who only repeats what the person next to him says plus the phrase "Somethings I know and somethings I don't."

It's just a damned good show.

Watch.

Already a thread for this.