TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anglesault

Interesting note about bret hart finger painting

Guest Anglesault

I was just watching the New Desire Video, and I got to the part where Bret is finger painting WCW in the air-BACKWARDS. In other words, He made it so it was "W C W" to anyone watching, including the camera. But Unless I'm just totally out of my mind, from his POV it should have appeared "W ]W" (The C being backwards) According to "My right, your left" when two people are facing eachother. Now if I'm in an absolute rage, I don't think i'd be clear headed enough to even think of finger painting that, especially in reverse. Could it have been planned? Does my "My right, your left" theory even hold water?

Guest RicFlairGlory

having the prescense of mind to spell out WCW doesnt mean it was a work

Guest MARTYEWR

I consider it great skill on Bret's part to write like that! Okay, maybe not, but I don't think that tidbit really matters as to whether it's a work or a shoot. From everything I've read and seen, it's a shoot, but Bret's feelings towards Vince following Owen Hart's death make the whole thing a moot issue (in other words, even if Bret may have come back if it was a work, Owen's death probably left a bitter taste in his mouth).

Guest Tony149

Bret spelling out "WCW" with his hands was just his way of telling the fans he was going to WCW, well, at least the ones that didn't know he was off to WCW. I might be wrong, but I belive that's the first time ever footage of Bret writing out "WCW" in the air was shown.

Guest JAMES900

I think maybe Anglesault was reading into this too much, still nothing wrong with the thoery he put down.

Guest J*ingus

I think if Bret had the presence of mind to write the letters in the first place, he'd make damm (funk you ikonboard) sure that the fans knew what he was saying.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

Anglesault has a great point, im pretty sure that if bret was in such a rage that he spat on vince... that he wouldnt have the presence of mind to go out of his way to ensure that WCW was spelt the correct way to the camera.

Guest nikjohns

Yea, that makes sense... come on, none of you know (i.e. can prove) anything here, so it's all just silly contention and baseless idiocy.  Give it up.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

i still feel that was totally true

i think he did that to piss off the wwf, cause wcw got mentioned, this was back in the day when they would say

"in some other wrestling company"

watch the fans behind him, a few are in utter shock when they see that

Guest JAMES900

I think they were more shocked about the whole event.  I mean Vince had actually just screwed bret in his home country.

Guest HellSpawn

yweah, is werid lookin, but, like someone said in the other forum...

He already knew he was leaving, so he didnt need to read his own message.

The message was for every other person... the crowd & us.

Guest areacode212

I think Bret is not a moron, therefore he knew how to paint the "C" the correct way to the crowd.

Guest Choken One

Only you idiots would interpete this shit in so much depth, yes it was all an elaborate plan to Spell WcW, in the correct way. Stop obsessing about this guy, it's old news and while you're at it, burn your Beniot tapes, collect the ashes and bury them 6 feet deep.