TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

The Slayer appreciation society

I hereby declare July 4th to be Slayer Appreciation Day

Show your love for the big man here!

Fuck You Slaya

I would never dream of taking away any glory from the holiday celebrating THE GREATEST NATION ON EARTH

Let's make July 1st "Slayer Day", no one important is using that day

Slayer is a Vikes fan isn't he? Why would he care about Peyton? Or was he one of those idiot "Peyton will never win the big one" guys?

Idiot, huh

The whole "aw shucks" thing came from my extreme dislike of the media being all over Manning's dick because of his goofy "aw shucks" Southern pretty-boy image

As for not winning the big one, yes he does have the trophy, but the funny thing is he did fuck all this last postseason in the Colts' route to win the SB... Vinny carried the team against KC and Baltimore while the running game carried them against NE and Chicago

Whatever, the main gripe I have with people thinking he would never win the big one is because the talk was premature. This shit started when he was like 26, 27, as if his career was over. If anything, it reminds me of the fickle, short-sighted nature of the media and sports fans in general. A similar story is when I saw the ticker say that Drew Bledsoe signed a long term deal, and that his career would end in New England. Within a couple of years he was gone and ended up playing for two other teams after. It's as if they just throw logic out the window.

I like Peyton, mainly because he's a great fucking QB who has a lot of people that don't know any better trying to fabricate stories about his teammates and personality in order to rip on him. I don't really follow espn and the like too much, so if they ride his dick *that* much, I can see how that might be grating. No reason to hate on him though, not his fault.

I believe it was Al on this board that talked about how overexaggerated and overstated the idea of "clutch" is, and he's right.

Guest kresh

061019_slayer_large.jpg

i have no idea if the fucker is cool, but he made the best comments in the benoit thread.

Alas, I've never been so devoted to my namesake so as to engage in self-mutilation... funny thing is, they're not my favorite metal band (Paradise Lost) or even my favorite thrash band (Kreator or Testament), but this is how I'm known

and I still haven't checked out the last CD, though samples I heard awhile back showed they came back a long way from the shit of the prior two

Guest kresh
Oh, it wasn't shit. Well, the former of the two was, maybe. But the latest is top notch.

If by top notch, you mean shit,then yes.

Also your new favorite metal band should be metal church.Everyone's favorite metal band should be metal church.

Oh, it wasn't shit. Well, the former of the two was, maybe. But the latest is top notch.

That's what I meant, that the newest one was supposed to be really good and the prior two were shit

Alas, I've never been so devoted to my namesake so as to engage in self-mutilation... funny thing is, they're not my favorite metal band (Paradise Lost) or even my favorite thrash band (Kreator or Testament), but this is how I'm known

Wocket, Mageknight and Wild Fire 4-life~

Wocket, Mageknight and Wild Fire 4-life~

I quit visiting that place regularly shortly after starting here, and I haven't even been there since late 04, I believe

Slayer likes bad Metal and seems to have learned nothing from me :(

I didn't have the attention span required to read those 50-page anus.com dissertations

Also, Hammerfall

Slayer has been utter shit since Seasons In The Abyss.

Fuuuuck you. They're one of the most consistent bands ever. One all the way bad album in their whole career.

I didn't know you guys were into anus, though. That's cool, I love anus.

Guest benoitwasmurdered
I would never dream of taking away any glory from the holiday celebrating THE GREATEST NATION ON EARTH

Let's make July 1st "Slayer Day", no one important is using that day

Slayer is a Vikes fan isn't he? Why would he care about Peyton? Or was he one of those idiot "Peyton will never win the big one" guys?

Idiot, huh

The whole "aw shucks" thing came from my extreme dislike of the media being all over Manning's dick because of his goofy "aw shucks" Southern pretty-boy image

As for not winning the big one, yes he does have the trophy, but the funny thing is he did fuck all this last postseason in the Colts' route to win the SB... Vinny carried the team against KC and Baltimore while the running game carried them against NE and Chicago

How dare you insult the birthday of Dan Aykroyd, Princess Diana, Liv Tyler, AND Pamela Anderson!

I think the death of Dan Ackroyd would be more meaningful than the death of Princess Diana. But would Elton John rewrite "Benny and the Jets" to be about him? WROOOOONG.

I'm sorry Slayer, I can lay it on a little thick sometimes. I don't really hate Paradise Lost too much because I have a nostalgic enjoyment of Icon. We're still homies right? El Brujo asked me a short while ago for a recommended list of Metal that he needs, then he never got back to me about how awesome they are. Fucking ingrate.

Khanate is terrible.

I'd like to know the first instance of that meme... the search engine gave me this as the oldest post with those words, but I think it started well before that