TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

The Slayer appreciation society

Are you suggesting the homophobic subversion of a name is somehow unique to you?

Yes

Also, what Your Paragon of FUCKING HOMOSEXUAL said

While searching through older threads, I found a post where I referred to Tack as "Red Hot Sand in the Vagina"

This seemed like the appropriate thread to note that

Slayer is like an amalgamation of all the worst posting traits of many well established posters.

Proved you wrong!

As the namesake of this thread I call moratorium on gay shit from here on out

This includes that potential retort boiling in your little head about how appropriate it is given whose name is on this thread... just purge that from your head right now

I still haven't checked out the last CD, though samples I heard awhile back showed they came back a long way from the shit of the prior two

I finally got it today and I have to say, it's pretty damn good... between this and the new Megadeth, it's good to see the classic thrash metal bands making a return, at least until Metallica releases their next shitpile

Guest kresh
I finally got it today and I have to say, it's pretty damn not good... between this and the new Megadeth, it's bad to see the classic disco metal bands making a return, at least until Metallica releases their next shitpilex2

fixed.

Guest Vitamin X

While I disliked St. Anger as much as the next guy, it had its moments.. especially when you compare it to Load and ReLoad.

Classic disco metal, huh... You're not one of those nu-metal kids are you?

"I'M SO ANGRY I'M SO ANGRY I'M SO ANGRY RAAAAAAAAGGGGH!"

Guest The Amazing Rondo

What's the deal with metal, anyway? There are all these different kinds of metal, like doom metal and black metal and thrash metal. I've had a few ideas for some metal subgenres of my own.

*Rusty Metal*

This is music that rocks hard, screams loud, and reminds me of that distant uncle Rusty we all have that always drinks too much at New Year's Eve and ends up puking in his wife's bushes, and not the ones decoratively arranged outside the front door.

*Scrap Metal*

This is metal that just takes all the bad ideas from other kinds of metal and mixes them together. You'd have some guy with big hair and tiger-striped spandex pants growling into a mic about devil worship, then doing a really wanky 10-minute guitar cadenza after biting the head off a dog.

*Olympic Metal*

Music recordings financed by government corruption and fueled by steroids. Much more popular outside of the US, where we just don't get the big deal about it.

*Test Your Metal*

Music that challenges you to get through the entire album. That's kinda all metal, though, if you know what I mean.

*Gun Metal*

Metal for the Lynyrd Skynyrd crowd.

*Please Mom Don't Metal*

Loud and oppressive music inspired by having to live under a loud and oppressive Jewish mother.

*Sharp Metal*

A variation on prog metal, in which you can only play in the keys of C# major or A# minor, because B, E, A, D, G, C, and F have all been raised a half-step in the key signature.