TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bruiser Chong

The AIM Away Messages of a Bi-Polar

Although I don't talk to her anymore, I've kept this girl's screen name on my buddy list for the sheer novelty of her bi-polar away messages. Depending on which day you check them, she's either having the time of her life or melting down from the latest crisis of her apparently oh-so-terrible life.

She tends to lament the fact that people screw her over all the time, which I think may be an indirect result of her lamenting that people screw her over all the time. The way she airs her grievances so publically is also quite unbecoming. Because it's become such a frequent occurence, I've decided to immortalize such away messages here, for you, the smart marks!

i give up. i fucking GIVE UP.i'm sick of getting screwed over by everyone. i'm sick and tired of being treated like i don't matter. fuck it. i give up. at home. where somehow i figured i'd end up today. whatever. call if you want, but don't expect me to answer. i'm not in the mood.

More to come, no doubt.

Guest Smues

I don't use away messages much these days, I just log out. But I do remember a long time ago my message was something like "I'm either running some errands or stepping in front of a bus. Hopefully the latter." When I got back I had a message from my best friend's girlfriend that said "I had to ask my boyfriend what latter means. THAT'S TERRIBLE!"

call if you want, but don't expect me to answer

Thats fucking hillarious.

So, what, you don't think manic-depression exists as a mental illness? As someone who's been "lucky" enough to date at least two bipolar chicks, I must respectfully disagree.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

It's a behavioral condition. They just need their ass kicked.

So, what, you don't think manic-depression exists as a mental illness? As someone who's been "lucky" enough to date at least two bipolar chicks, I must respectfully disagree.

I do think it exist but I do also think there are some people who are just acting up for the sake of getting attention.

Guest •

True manic depressives are too busy severely fucking up their lives to bother writing dumbshit AIM messages.

True manic depressives are too busy severely fucking up their lives to bother writing dumbshit AIM messages.

Unless they are in a manic state, then they have time for everything.

Guest Tzar Lysergic
It's a behavioral condition.

Not when it's a dopamine imbalance.

Chemical imbalances are generally serotonin reuptake issues, which the body regulates naturally through vigorous exercise.

I do think it exists but I do also think there are some people who are just acting up for the sake of getting attention.

Agree't.

It's a behavioral condition.

Not when it's a dopamine imbalance.

Chemical imbalances are generally serotonin reuptake issues, which the body regulates naturally through vigorous exercise.

so basically stop feeling sorry for yourself and do some push-ups, crunches and body squats.

hell, it worked for me

Time to bump this. She went through a phase where she was either using lyrics from an Incubus song as an away message or talking about being at work/moving into a new place. I guess now that those have passed, she's back to her old ways. Her current message is a frank "FUCK IT."

She's been lamenting how no one calls her to hang out and the like in recent away messages. I almost feel like telling her, "Hey, maybe nobody wants to chill with you because you're the biggest fucking downer they've ever met." More to come, no doubt.

FUCK IT. bed. probably not sleeping. probably just lying there. if you give a shit, you can text me. but i don't expect that from anyone, really. i'm learning once again that so many people are fucking jerks.

At least she elaborated, right?

Shit Milky, it took you this long to jump on that?

And I was with my ex-fiancee for several years, and when she was on her meds she is one of the best human beings I have ever known, but when she wasn't, whooooooooaaaaa nelly!