TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bruiser Chong

The AIM Away Messages of a Bi-Polar

fuck it. i'm sick and tired of this shit. i'm giving up on you, because you obviously gave up on me a long time ago. i'm tired of thinking a friendship exists when it obviously doesn't. so fuck it.my phone is off. if you need me, be creative and find a way to get me. because i'm pretty much avoiding everyone tonight. I HATE MY BIRTHDAY.

It seems like the message would never be that. More along the lines of "I just swallowed a bottle of pills. I hope you're all happy now. Try saving me if you want but I barricaded all the doors."

Someone should just do her a favor and put a bullet in her dome, if she thinks her life is so shitty... But apart me thinks the bitch just wants attention.

Most people can't make the transition from an intense romantic relationship to a platonic relationship. Mostly because the former tends to end in a messy fashion. If not, most people just aren't able to sit by as a "friend" and watch someone they were once in a serious romantic relationship start up another one.

Fair enough, but I'll have to disagree on a purely experiential level. I'm cool with every single one of my exes, except one. We might not be the best of friends, but we can kick it once in a while and it's fine.

And actually, the one I'm not cool with was because I never saw or heard from her again.

It's not just me, either. I know a lot of people who are friends with exes.

It might be the "intense" qualification that's doing it.

But someone who says shit like what's been posted in this thread so far, I'd have to say is not capable of a normal relationship, and anyone who is attracted to her probably isn't either.

But in the real world, it just isn't that big of a deal.

I suppose it can work if it's one of those situations where you just jive better as friends than as lovers. On than that, I can't imagine why you'd want to stay friends with an ex. There were obviously enough flaws in one or both parties involved that the relationship got terminated. I have no desire to be friends with my most serious ex, mostly because I can't stand her taste in music, movies, her lack of wit, or the silly attempts to spark jealousy once the relationship ended. But I digress.

As it turns out, today is her birthday, which makes all the pissing and moaning over the last several days even more unusual. She's probably one of those people who celebrates their "birthday week."

Guest Beastalentier

happyfuntimaezg4.gif

happyfuntimaezg4.gif

Chonger, make this girl stare at my avatar and post dancing together while listening to the Humpty Dance. That'll cheer her.

I keep wanting to not bump this, but I feel the need to document this. I promise I'll stop after the inevitable suicide away message

i hate my life. seriously. i might just leave this all behind and move without telling anyone. not like anyone would notice. :-(

I should note she's "officially" given up at least three times in the last couple of weeks. Maybe she needs to some dick.

i hate my life. seriously. i might just leave this all behind and move without telling anyone. not like anyone would notice. :-(

I've never even met this bitch and I hate her too.

You dudes are heartless. I just wanna give this girl a hug and comfort her and smell her hair and whisper in her ear and tell that everything's going to be all right, really it is and then maybe nibble on that ear a little bit and rub her back and smell her hair some more and just stay there in that embrace forever.........sigh

Just to make sure we're not lopsided here...

Interviewing for a "mystery job." Haha. Well, no, the job isn't a mystery, but the name of the company is. *Insert Magical Mystery Noise Here* Haha, I'll be back later. :-)Friends Build Confidence. <3

Let's see how long this lasts.

You dudes are heartless. I just wanna give this girl a hug and comfort her and smell her hair and whisper in her ear and tell that everything's going to be all right, really it is and then maybe nibble on that ear a little bit and rub her back and smell her hair some more and just stay there in that embrace forever.........sigh

Then, when she's nice and relaxed, you stick it in her ass.

Zeus Rambo (10:57:04 PM): What's your real job?

PR0NFAQ (10:57:54 PM): one you don't need to know about

Zeus Rambo (10:58:34 PM): Oh Christ, what are you, a secret agent? I really don't give a shit, just say it.

PR0NFAQ (10:58:44 PM): actually, I AM a secret agent.

Zeus Rambo (10:59:05 PM): Yeah, bullshit. Real job or gtfo.

PR0NFAQ (10:59:21 PM): i swear. ask anyone.

The aforementioned friends have apparently either been forgotten or fallen out of favor:

ignoring my computer for almost the entire day. not like any of you talk to me or email me anyway....so call or text.

aka....i won't hear from any of you. nice.

I'm not sure why you'd be signed on to AIM if you were going to ignore your computer. That goes for anyone. And her optimism is surely persuading her friends to contact her.

This girl sounds like a total pain in the ass. She needs to be slapped around a little bit. Then she'll have something real to complain about.

All this whiny shit she spouts out that serves to alienate everybody that belongs to her inner-circle, only to decry of those people when they don't want to put up with it any more? Yeah, this bitch needs an attitude adjustment.

Oh woe is me.

Go hang yourself.

Actually she just sounds high maintenance. If she isn't getting a ton of contact with her friends at all times she freaks out. A childhood friend is like that, she needs constant reminders that she isn't forgotten or she gets moody on everyone. That's why I mindlessly pick fights with her when I'm visiting my mom and she's around.

shut the hell up and leave me alone.

Again, why be logged on to a service which is specifically designed for contact with other people if she feels this way? I can't imagine why no one wants to hang out with her.