TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bruiser Chong

The AIM Away Messages of a Bi-Polar

shut the hell up and leave me alone.

Again, why be logged on to a service which is specifically designed for contact with other people if she feels this way? I can't imagine why no one wants to hang out with her.

She wants people to ask her "What's wrong?" Again, this sounds just like Jodie. She was always telling people to go away because she wanted someone to make the effort to chase her and "force" her to complain to them. She got pissed when we figured it out and just let her storm off for awhile.

I suspect I may have driven a girl like this to suicide once, but she didn't leave a note. It was very difficult to deal with.

She wants people to ask her "What's wrong?" Again, this sounds just like Jodie. She was always telling people to go away because she wanted someone to make the effort to chase her and "force" her to complain to them. She got pissed when we figured it out and just let her storm off for awhile.

We all have a "Jodie" in our life. Well, except Milky. He drove his to suicide. Possibly.

I'm not sure exactly how many people belong to this group of alleged friends she's always scorning, but I swear she's been "done" with them five or six times a month as long as I care to remember.

i hate life. i'm done with this.

That isn't a very eloquent suicide away message.

EDIT: No suicide.

this life is a fucking JOKE.

leave me the fuck alone. not one of you gives a shit anyway.

She isn't bipolar. If she was bipolar she would be yelling at old people on trains and asking if you want to see Young Jeezy kill George Bush.

Shawty.

She isn't bipolar. If she was bipolar she would be yelling at old people on trains and asking if you want to see Young Jeezy kill George Bush.

Shawty.

Depends. I had an actual bipolar friend, but during her down time she wouldn't get angry she'd just mope. There's levels. Most people just veg out when down, and take on alot of responsibility or become overly productive or creative when up.

Once on a trip we stumbled across a Beatles shop and I had to literally pick her up and toss her over my shoulder and carry her out or she would have blown all her cash in there and we still had 5 days to go (chick loved her some Beatles) she was crying and shaking telling me to let her go back. After detaining her for like 10 minutes and having to explain what was going on to the security that got interested in this 6'5" man dragging a 5'4" girl around like a sack of wheat she calmed down and we put a 30 dollar cap on what she could spend. She'd hit a huge manic swing set off by the prospect of a John and Paul license plate holder.

Guest Desensitized

Can I have this girl's screen name? Segue you talking to her into her talking to me, and I'll either cheer her up or she'll bring us both down.

I'm generally hesitant to revive this thread, but then I see nonsense like "I'd rather be dead than live this bullshit life." I don't know if this broad's in therapy. If not, she needs to be. Or to just off herself, because really, there are only a handful of scenarios that can justify disliking your life enough to even be referencing the desire to be dead.

Something like losing a very close loved one. I know I battled some depression a couple years back when my mom almost, to borrow a medical phrase, kicked the bucket and it looked like she would spend the rest of her life under some sort of medical supervision. I never wanted to die, but I remember getting the point where the bad kept piling up and I just became sort of numb to everything around me for a while.

I know most of this girl's whining has to do with being unable to find a job post-college and not having a trove of friends by her side going, "Poor you!"

Yeah... I actually got so much terrible shit on me that I eventually just reveled in it, never complaining, but laughing as it spiraled further and further away. This left me with no sympathy for anyone. Like this girl I know who got dumped by her boyfriend and developed a severe drinking problem. The drinking actually was a problem, but since it stemmed from nothing, I had no sympathy.

Nighthawk has sympathy. To someone with no real problems, trivia is devastating. I pity them.

Would anyone like to be this girl's friend?

For probably about the 8th day in a row, I'm crying myself to sleep. Wow, yeah, my life is FUCKING FABULOUS.

Seriously, my friends need to start acting more like friends and less like invisible beings. I'm starting to lose faith in human kind.

I seriously would. no shit.

I am fucked up in the head enough that I'll try...

I'll try...

What is her real name?

I'm Dave Thomas McLaughlin. Call me whatever name you want.

I forget if this was ever brought up... is this girl hot?

Is she the crazy hot girl that you have sex with but hate yourself each time... because she's pretty fucking hot and the sex is wild but she just miiiiight kill you?

Or is she just fat, ugly, and crazy (ie Yuna Firerose)?

She's actually pretty attractive. She has one of those pointy noses with the bridge that sort of swoops down to the front, but other than that I can't imagine she would have much trouble finding dick to be thrown her way. I'd imagine her loneliness is the byproduct of her habit of becoming emotionally unraveled at every bump in life's road.

Guest The Elements of Style

Send her my way, Chonger. I spent four years cheering up a hawk-nosed girl with no self-worth, but then when she finally gained self-worth, she was too good to talk to me. I've honed my craft since then, so I think I can turn this girl around in seven months.

Apparently someone finally responded to her long-winded woe-is-me away messages, because she had one up last night about how much she loved her best friend and how thankful she was for her.

Didn't last long, though...

Trying to figure out how I'm going to live the rest of my life completely alone.

Just not a good day :-( I thought things were supposed to get BETTER after you hit the bottom :-(