TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bruiser Chong

The AIM Away Messages of a Bi-Polar

Guest The Elements of Style

Yeah, and it wasn't me that got to respond, Bruiser Jerkface.

I think I'm starting to drown. Who knows how much breath I have left.

I miss having friends around. I need them badly right now. :-(

I keep thinking this is leading to the eventual suicide away message (which I think might be horrible of me to even be suggesting), but after looking at the nature of the messages I posted when I started this thread, probably not.

I think I'm starting to drown. Who knows how much breath I have left.

I miss having friends around. I need them badly right now. :-(

I keep thinking this is leading to the eventual suicide away message (which I think might be horrible of me to even be suggesting), but after looking at the nature of the messages I posted when I started this thread, probably not.

I definitely see a strong suicide implication away message in the near future. Just enough to make people think that she finally did the job, but something that she could easily play off if/when confronted about it.

Guest The Elements of Style

If you don't let me talk to this girl, I'm just going to assume these are your own away messages.

No smart marks interference. That would disrupt this social experiment to see just how long she can drag out the melodramatic woe-is-me schtick before doing something, for better or worse.

No smart marks interference. That would disrupt this social experiment to see just how long she can drag out the melodramatic woe-is-me schtick before doing something, for better or worse.

She won't do shit. Post it.

She's going to kill herself. How's it going to make you feel knowing that this poor girl died alone and in desperate psychic pain and you just sat back and watched and laughed and did nothing to help her? You disgust me, sir. I hope you are tortured by guilt for the rest of your days.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

She isn't going to do a goddamn thing. She's going to make some friend that she'll think is her best friend ever, go out to the bar with her, start fucking some guy, and get knocked up. She'll make a myspace dedicated to her bastard.

Invite her to the board. That's the least you can do for us. Don't tease us like this.

She's going to kill herself. How's it going to make you feel knowing that this poor girl died alone and in desperate psychic pain and you just sat back and watched and laughed and did nothing to help her? You disgust me, sir. I hope you are tortured by guilt for the rest of your days.

I can't tell if this is tongue in cheek, but at any rate, she's got friends to console her. Her few positive away messages say as much. Is it my fault she seemingly forgets about these sources of stability an hour after praising their importance.

I have doubts any of us contacting her via AIM would lift her out of this oh-so-shitty phase called life. "Hey, this is The Czech Republic. I post at a pro wrestling message board called The Smart Marks..."

Jesus, you wouldn't introduce yourself like that. How many depressed chicks on the internet have you consoled? This ain't my first rodeo.

Well, if I were ever to dispatch any TSMer onto this poor girl (and I won't), it'd be NightMilky.

Actually, if I weren't convinced she'd eventually see this four-page shrine to her batshit insanity, I'd probably give her screen name to him. The results could be interesting, if not downright entertaining.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I would happily move this thread to a hidden folder (I don't want to delete it as it's hilarious) so that Milky could talk to this girl.

As long as I could read anything amusing to come from said chats.

Guest Cal Moriarty

I'm disappointed that you not only disregarded me as not worthy to rehabilitate this poor girl, but characterized me as barging in and saying "I AM THE CZECH REPUBLIC FROM A WRESTLING BOARD," like I'm some complete social retard. I'm only a partial social retard; so maybe I get a little anxiety in certain situations, but who doesn't? I'm handling myself well again. Second of all, obviously you'd be like "hey, you should talk to this guy I know, he used to have crippling depression and anxiety but came out of it, maybe he'd be someone to talk to," and then I'd just say "hi, I'm Daniel or Dan but never Danny, how are you" or something, and never would I identify myself as The Czech Republic from a wrestling board. I already did that once to a girl that someone from TSM knew well, and Incandenza didn't forgive me for about two years. Lesson equals learned. I'm sorry, this is a lot for me to say, but quite frankly, my feelings are a little hurt, that's all. Like Nighthawk said, we've been down these roads before. We know what to do, and what not to do. Give me a modicum of credit here.

Perhaps I should run an essay contest to see which TSMer will be granted the young lady's screen name. The contest would ultimately be rigged to let Milky win, even if he didn't write an essay. But in the interim, anyone who feels they are a true candidate to converse with this girl and not make her even more suicidal should post an essay that does not exceed 500 words (I'm not a god damn teacher) by Aug. 5.

Yeah, but be prepared to roll up those sleeves and get to work. She's not even really being obscure about the matter anymore....

Have you ever stood on your balcony and wondered "I wonder what it would feel like to hit the pavement from this height?" And that thought was immediately followed by, "I wonder how high I'd have to get to feel no pain at all."

I'm already dead inside.

Lucky bitch has a balcony. How can anyone be depressed if they have a balcony?

Oh come on, you know that has nothing to do with it.

Still and all though, suicide is a lot like running away from home for a little kid. It's not thought through, it's impractical, and though they may feel like they want to do it, they probably won't. This is not unlike going in her room and packing a suitcase in hopes that someone will stop her. However, people have gone through with it over far less.

Guest Vitamin X

There was that kid some time ago who hung himself because his iPod got jacked.

I'll shoot Milky her screen name if he agrees not to bring me or this board into any of the discussions. In other words, it's up to his creativity as to how he explains he obtained her AIM handle.

Would it be so hard to say I know you from somewhere? I mean, I'm sure you post on other boards...

But I guess I could try, if that's how you like it. I mean, coming in cold, not even supposed to be knowing she's depressed, that's trying to ice skate up hill.

But if anyone can do it, it's me.