TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bruiser Chong

The AIM Away Messages of a Bi-Polar

my internet keeps going out today. oh yay. i can already tell that a "fantastic day" is ahead.

ugh, i hate life lately.

Oh no! The internet isn't reliable today! What a miserable existence.

Guest Vitamin X
AIM transcripts between this girl and Milky would probably cinch that status.

Yeah well only you can make it happen, dude. So, you know, do it.

I will. I was in North Carolina most of last week for my brother's wedding, so I didn't want to give Milky the screen name, disappear, only to return and find out I was three days late in seeing the girl had slit her wrists after talking to him.

Guest Cal Moriarty
This thread is THISCLOSE to Hall of Fame potential.

"This Saturday, I'm Gonna Do It" and "My Russian Girlfriend" had endings.

I'm playing this as developing a natural rapport with her, organically. So it may not get you guys immediate results, but I assure you I'm on the job.

We've been saying that for quite some time.

You know how to make this a great thread? Low expectations. Me? I'm personally expecting maybe a funny excerpt or so, nothing more.

Good Parker, good. I seriously, and I am not joking at all, care about making this girl feel better about her life. There's nothing funny about that.

If you want funny, find my cyber transcripts with Yuna. Now that was funny.

Did anything ever become of this? She got a new job and 86'ed the woe-is-me away messages shortly after this thread's last post. I think she also started seeing someone, so she was naturally in high spirits. That apparently didn't work out and (naturally) she hates her job she was ecstatic to get already. This all means the return of dramatic away messages in recent weeks. She's back to the away messages that sound a step or two off from suicide, though, she's played that hand numerous times already. She went to Key Largo for a week mid-November and shockingly, that did nothing to raise her spirits. She inquired everyone's plans for Thanksgiving Eve via away message and apparently had no takers, since she had some message up early that evening about how "fucking pathetic" her life was.

All of this information has been gathered simply by looking at away messages, by the way. Do any of you guys air every little detail of your life in such a way? That shit would get taxing just to do.

I talked to her for a minute and got bored and distracted, but her name is still on my aim list which I never sign onto.

You guys don't want to talk to her, she's not interesting depressed.

Key Largo is one king shithole of a town. There's no way a trip there would cure depression.

The entire island is stuck in 1987.

Guest Vitamin X
Key Largo is one king shithole of a town. There's no way a trip there would cure depression.

The entire island is stuck in 1987.

Oh, Key Largo's not that bad. I mean it's definitely nowhere near as cool as Key West (which is just a few islands over, probably only a short drive so I don't know why you wouldn't go there) but one of the best weekends I've had was going with my buddy and a few people he knew down to Key Largo. We were wandering the town drunk and ran across a bunch of people at a nearby house who we drank some fruit juice and Everclear with and then jumped into the water later in the middle of the night (which would normally be a recipe for disaster considering the possible wildlife out there, but we were drunk and careless so whatever).

She was all on top of the world a week or two ago, posting away messages about how excited she was for her future. Sounded like she'd been getting some male attention. Well, guess not...

Wow. Seriously? 5 times in a row? 5 different people? This is FUCKED UP. There must be something wrong with me. What did I do to deserve this? Seriously, tell me. Because I'm fucking CLUELESS.

There's nothing left for me anymore. Not a damn thing left to believe in. Not even myself.

MySpace....

got stood up by the 5th guy in a row. What is it? Do I have a fucking third arm growing out of my forehead or something?!? Seriously, I'm done with this shit.

Break out that extensive vocab and woo her, Czech.

I feel for this woman. Alot. She's the type of woman I'd probably relate to well with due to my own issues.

She's like the inverse of me. Where as she has to express all her sadness, anger, and feelings and whatnot, I instead constrict said thoughts and feelings within myself without revealing anything in to a tight little ball of hate. That will eventually turn into cancer and kill me. And where as I have pretty much withdrawn from life as much as I can, she continually tries only to end up being hurt. In that sense, I am wiser.