TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MillenniumMan831

Selling loads of WWF Coliseum Videos

Hello,

I have submitted my entire WWF/WCW video collection to I Sold It on eBay since I had about 500+ tapes and it would be a pain in the ass to sell them myself. They've listed some of them already but there are still hundreds more to go as they haven't even started on the WCW videos. Here is the link. And thanks for looking.

http://dvd.search.ebay.com/_VHS_W0QQcatref...solditQ2eoh0243

Say it ain't so! I'm actually prepping to sell off my collection, too, since I've got most transferred to DVD. I did notice these on eBay a couple days ago, though.

You should've hit me up, though. I would've been more than willing to list those on eBay.

I've wondered about I Sold It on eBay; what kind of percentage do they snatch?

They snatch up quite a bit (about 40%) but I really didn't want to go through the hassle of doing it myself plus if something doesn't sell, they'll relist it.

Sorry I didn't hit ya up 1st. It's a tough thing to ask of someone.

I honestly didn't know what I Sold It were thinking putting Hulkamania 2 at $99.99 but if someone snags it, more power to him and me.

For reference Bruiser, More Unusual Matches and Grudge Matches went for $30, The IC Title sold for $20, and Macho Man and Elizabeth brought in $45. Everything else so far either sold for $10-15 or didn't at all.

They did those themselves. I tried to seperate them by worth as best I could. I put the common WWF/E 1 hour specials in one bin, the clamshells in another, and so on. They started putting a bunch on Buy it Now w/ little to no luck, so since then they put them in auctions which have fared better. I think they're waiting for the Buy it Nows to expire before relisting and listing the other videos.

I'll feel like Seinfeld in the episode where he got hundreds of royalty checks for .12 each as these tapes continue to sell :)

BUMP . . . My eBay broker finally put up another batch of Coliseum Videos, Columbia House, and Silvervision videos. World Tour, WrestleFest, Best of WWF, Rampage, and Columbia House lots are here. Plus some mid 90s Survivor Series and Silvervision's Best of RAW Volume 1.

Wrestling Tapes

Definitely worth a peek. Thanks.

EDIT --- And it looks like my eBay broker is sick and tired of having all these tapes sitting around as they put up a lot of 72 master Coliseum Videos w/ original boxes. The bid is currently at $10.49 . . . errrrr, I mean $315