TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iggymcfly

What would it take to make you interested in the WWE again

you know what the wwe is missing IMO??????

good heat from every crowd

now granted every crowd of ten year old kids and their parents can't be like 1996 philadelphia ecw arena, but don't underestimate how a good crowd can turn a bad match decent, or a good match great. the heat is a big factor in star ratings

bring back The Rock

turn Cena into a heel

bring back jericho

bring bret hart in as a GM

end the brand split and have all the wrestlers on every show

unify the world title belts again (all the wrestllers fighting for one belt)

get rid of the ecw brand

fire the entire writing staff for Raw and give Heymen full control

of course none of this will ever happen simply because the wwe is in good financial shape and is growing internationally.

Wow. Just Wow. Any ideas that are realistic maybe?

Guest Kesh

I wish they would bring in Foley as GM or Comissioner like he was back in 2000, that was awesome, provided alot of good entertaining segments

They don't have to be "good"; they just have to be better than Coach or Vicki Guerrero.

I would tend to agree. I'd like William Regal as the RAW GM personally. I really dig his "gentleman villain" persona, as JBL put it.

Guest Hasbeen2

Bring back the managers, especially for the wrestlers with limited microphone skills. Not divas either, I'm talking Mr Fuji, the Grand Wizard and Heenan types. Estrada was heading in that direction, and I liked the Indian translator after Khali's title win. Having even a Downtown Bruno would be better than some of the garbage promos they put out. Daivari could manage and take bumps. Turn Eugene, have him break character if they want to do it that way even though I don't like shoots. Have him insult the crowd for believing he's retarded and falling for it, etc and turn him into a Lanny Poffo genius. Turn Cryme Time into Gangstas 2007, who cares if it's not PC and turn the Highlanders into the Sheepherders 2007. Make the Legends appearances rare, the more they happen they less special they feel. If the show goes to 3 hours they should have one classic match per week, about 10-15 minutes, they could show a dark match tot he crowd during that time. Maybe that could even be used in the 2 hour show. As silly as the diva on roller skates thing was, if they're going to have them, continue to do short features on them so I can tell them apart. Try to develop tag teams and don't break them up to feud with each other unless one is clearly more popular. If they're booked right one shouldn't stand out that much. And the new Hart Foundation thing is coming, trust me. Not sure if they'll go by that name or not. A group beatdown on Shawn Michaels in Canada, with Nattie involved too, would be the best way to kick it off.

I like your Highlanders idea.

Managers seem to be a thing of the past. That said, I think they should make Coach and Estrada managers.

Jonathan Coachman-Bobby Lashley, WGTT, Jillian Hall

Estrada-Umaga, Snitsky, Highlanders

The only downside to that would be that we'd have to see Jonathan Coachman more.

And I'm sick of the amount of TV time he does get.

Regal becoming RAW GM

JBL coming out of retirement

Randy Orton becoming WWE Champion

Edge / Undertaker feud

I've watched wrestling 3 times since Wrestlemania: Benoit tribute, draft, and May 31, which I was at.

The answer to the topic is: A new WWE Champ (or is it Heavyweight?) I've confirmed to two buddies today that the possibility of Orton is enough to interest me. I can't guarantee I'll watch Raw leading up to it, but I'm definitely interested.

I've watched wrestling 3 times since Wrestlemania: Benoit tribute, draft, and May 31, which I was at.

The answer to the topic is: A new WWE Champ (or is it Heavyweight?) I've confirmed to two buddies today that the possibility of Orton is enough to interest me. I can't guarantee I'll watch Raw leading up to it, but I'm definitely interested.

You think he'll continue what Edge did and make it the WWE RKO Championship belt?

I certainly hope he goes back to the belt in my sig.