TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Angle-plex

Movie moments that gave/give you chills *Spoilers throughout*

The Conversation when Gene Hackman walks onto the balcony and the very second he walks out, a body and blood slams against the wall between him and the next door causing him to go mental.

The moment when he flushes the toilet is the scariest thing I've ever seen in a movie. People always say they were afraid to take a shower after seeing Psycho, and I always thought that was a crock, until I watched this. I was honest to God scared of flushing the toilet.

Guest EvilAngelus
-Dazed and Confused

When Wooderson, Mitch and Pink walk into the Emporium with Bob Dylan's The Hurricane playing in the background

+1

The past, present and futur of cool B-)

Starwars - "YAHOOOOO! You're all clear, kid. Now let's blow this thing and go home"

Almost Famous - The party where Russell end up on the roof, shouting "I am a golden god!"

Leon: The Professional - The scene where Leon's walking towards daylight and we just have a shot from behind him. You know what's gonna happen but it still gives me chills when it finally does.

Terminator 2 - Arnold appearing in the Piscadero Mental Hospital and Linda's reaction to him.

Batman '89: The whole rooftop scene from the two thugs conversing to Batman disappearing.

Rocky V: "You knocka him down why don't you try knocka me down now?"

T2 has a ton of 'em. Arnold shooting the cops is one.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

That subtle but clearly audible click of teeth on pavement just before the curb stomp in American History X.

The Departed ----- When Leo gets shot in the dome out of nowhere after the elevator opens

Young Guns ---- When Billy the Kid pops out of the chest blasting shots with his dual guns.

Terminator 2 --- When Arnold uses the minigun to shoot at all the cops from out of the window at Cyberdyne......but when he's done and you see the scanning it comes up with 0 casualties. That part mixed with the music at that point always gives me goose bumps.