TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hawk 34

ECW 7.10.07

I didn't see the first part of ecw so I just saw viscera for the first time in that replay....that is just so wrong words can not describe. christ he has the biggest tits in the company...divas eat your heart out.

he really does look like a darker abdullah the butcher though.

How come a stupid cracker, troll like Miz gets the group sex with Extreme Expose angle?

Because in real life women think a guy who looks like Miz is better looking than just about everyone else on that roster........guys like him GET WOMEN in real life.

That's why I fucking hate life

Change your name to bigdick0016 and try picking up men. Maybe you will have better luck.

I must say Dreamer's Man in the Box ripoff theme is pretty damn catchy.

I remember when SD/ECW was in Cleveland, he came out for his match, then ECW went to a break as Dreamer's music cut off a few seconds later to play one of those WWE goodwill videos, then Dreamer's music cranked back up for about 10 seconds before it cut off again to show a HHH video, then Dreamer's music kicked in again just in time for ECW to go back on the air. Yeah, I know worthless story but I was pissed I couldn't bob my head to the tune for 3+ minutes.

How come a stupid cracker, troll like Miz gets the group sex with Extreme Expose angle?

Because in real life women think a guy who looks like Miz is better looking than just about everyone else on that roster........guys like him GET WOMEN in real life.

You hate life because a good looking guy who is funny and likable outside of his wrestling persona and doesn't look like the gross 'roid junkies like many in the business are will get girls?

Guest bigrick0016

You hate life because a good looking guy who is funny and likable outside of his wrestling persona and doesn't look like the gross 'roid junkies like many in the business are will get girls?

why would I be jealous of a guy who in all likellihood cocks his baseball hat to the side at a 30 degree angle.

Nitro is quickly getting the Henning Selling Style down.

???

Look at some old Mr. Perfect matches pre back injury. You'll see how he'll do a "Cartwheel Sell" of some stuff.

Nitro seems to be getting that too.

At least to me.

Guest Teckneek

Can someone PLEASE youtube the new ECW intro? If that's not possible, atleast describe it!

Extreme Expose' talkin about how hot the Miz is

is the most disgusting promotional tactic of the last 5 years.

Im more offended by that and it's lack of realism; I can handle faux 10 bell salutes more than that.

Maybe if he hit "the gym" once in a while.

If Viscera is going to be working as Abdullah the Butcher 6 then he MUST start attacking people with plastic forks and knives!

viscera.jpg

MIZ GO BACK TO THE KIBLER HOUSE AND BAKE ME SOME MUTHERFUKING CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES OR I'LL TAKE A POUND OF FLESH OUT OF YOUR PRETTYBOY FOREHEAD....YOU FUCKING ELF.

That's funny, at a glance when I saw the pics of Viscera on WWE.com, I thought that somehow WWE'd convinced Abby to come in and do something with them. All the guy needs are some curly toed boots and he'd be set. :P

You know, I've always wanted a Viscera push, but never at the loss of his shirt. Either way, this could still rule as long as they change the name. Big Daddy anything just sounds horrible.

Punk/Richards was awesome. Another example of how good Richards is.

The new Viscera look is crazy. The flabby fat and tattoos is a strange mix. Like somebody already said, it's certainly unique.

I'm really enjoying Nitro's title run. I've always liked him. He's a good worker and is improving rapidly. That corkscrew moonsault on the outside was great.