TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Official TSM Chatroom Launched!

Well the last time I remember doing this had to be over 3 years ago now, maybe near 5 back when dames was king. Not many liked the chat back then, since after all this is a message board, but I guess here we go again. I had a history professor that had a quote that was something like this: "History is deemed to repeat itself" I know there will be questions, problems, and hate mail, so just let me know.

2 hours worth of conversation in the room :D

Welcome! You have entered [The Lounge] at 10:48 pm

[The Lounge]: Vanhalen has entered at 10:48 pm

/backtime 15

[Vanhalen] 10:49 pm: lol noone here

[The Lounge]: geniusMoment has entered at 10:51 pm

[geniusMoment] 10:51 pm: boobie

[The Lounge]: geniusMoment has left at 10:52 pm

[The Lounge]: geniusMoment has entered at 11:28 pm

[The Lounge]: geniusMoment has left at 11:29 pm

[The Lounge]: Amnesia has entered at 11:40 pm

[Amnesia] 11:40 pm: Activity or what?

[The Lounge]: Amnesia has left at 12:06 am

It wasn't meant to replace the board.... I don't know what you guys will use it for, but i know others have expressed a need for it and during "special events" or occurrences I am sure it will be used. I would have posted the first 24hrs of use, but it wouldn't of accumulated to a post. :)

It will work better when we have pre-announced events like Pay Per Views and other live chats. I'm going to host a Baseball chat sometime in the upcoming week, I'm sure that will be fun.

Well Ive been speaking with Downhome and we set up a #thesmartmarks irc channel last month to show Vengeance streaming and it was a good success, had nearly 40 people in, so we can just transfer it to that room on PPV's night such as UFC, TNA and WWE PPV's

Well Ive been speaking with Downhome and we set up a #thesmartmarks irc channel last month to show Vengeance streaming and it was a good success, had nearly 40 people in, so we can just transfer it to that room on PPV's night such as UFC, TNA and WWE PPV's

Every time I go into the one you set up it's empty. :(

Yeah Smues wouldnt allow any promotion of it, probably because they were setting their own one up

Guest Smues
Yeah Smues wouldnt allow any promotion of it, probably because they were setting their own one up

No, I didn't have any idea about our own. You posted the same thread in 3 or 4 forums.

Edit: Oh wait that was the Saxon thread. Now I remember, you posted it in a completely unrelated thread (Tony Blair resigns)

Guest Vitamin X

TSM chats are sort of a funny thing, because chances are the more established posters know each other on IM and/or other boards already, and thus get their own chats set up there anyways, but I could see the usefulness of this.

At least the chat itself is surprisingly not terrible or anything, fairly decent for a web based thing.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

The only other person I've ever seen in this thing was Black Lushus leaving at the exact moment I opened the window.

BRUJ0 and I briefly discussed Cowboy Bebop and the ability to collect important personal information posted in the chat by pressing the Save button.

Amnesia was there, but I think he was asleep. Or maybe he just forgot where he was and clammed up. I know I would, were I in such a predicament.

The only other person I've ever seen in this thing was Black Lushus leaving at the exact moment I opened the window.

I pop in and out all the time...figured I'd catch a surprise and someone would be in there.

last night we actually had about 20 people in there...including MARNEY!

Leena was there too. I don't mind, as long as wildpegasus and CronoT never go over there.

Good times last night. I had a blast telling people urban legends of the wrestling business.

I remember when I was running the previous SmarkChat... right before Scooter jumped ship.

Good tim... wait, no. No one ever hung out and there and it was a colossal waste of my time.

BRUJ0 and I briefly discussed Cowboy Bebop and the ability to collect important personal information posted in the chat by pressing the Save button.

Amnesia was there, but I think he was asleep. Or maybe he just forgot where he was and clammed up. I know I would, were I in such a predicament.

We Chat the Shit Out of It!