TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Enough With The Angle Marks

Guest RobJohnstone

all the angle people (anglesault,angleplex,whoever else) and all the HHHaters are all cock smokers. Blah triple H held down him, blah angle needs a push. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP. Until I see proof stephanie is head booker, than hhh can;t hold anyone down, FUCK WHAT YOU HEARD ON AN RF SHOOT. Anyway, it will all be fair game imo with viiny roo back, so fuck it.

--Rob

Guest The Vanilla Midget

yep, vinnie roo being back will really throw a cat amongst the pigeons. but steph's title is "head writer" (i saw it somewhere or a wwf.com interview or something), so she really is the head booker, and trips *is* fucking her, but those theories are *much* more plausible than most of this angle bullshit. even you would have to admit that rob.

Guest RobJohnstone

well I can say the hhh thing is a possibility, albe it a small one, the angle shit is bullshit. I definitly agree with you.

--Rob

Guest Kotzenjunge

Sometimes I think to myself:

"You know, for getting to hit that, Mr. Levesque DESERVES not only his booking treatment, but our collective mad respect."

But now that I can't see Stephanie anymore, I have to disagree.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

its funny how absence makes the heart grow stronger isnt it??? i remember last year at the height of the invasion people were calling for steph's head and absolutely hated her. now that we dont have to hear her voice every week, everybody has a permanent hard on for her!!!

i personally preferred her as natural steph, but even with her plastic funbags i'd still give her a go.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Hey now, I never wanted her head. Now giving head is a different story. I thought she looked hottest during the Invasion angle. I was always happy to see her, as I would be today.

And note how I've been saying see her, not hear her, unless it was moans of her ecstatic throes of passion.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

actually, moans of passion from steph would probably raise the ire of most of the people on this board. if only for the reason that HHH is the only one likely to be eliciting them any time soon.

but i agree steph is the living personification of that old adage: "children should be seen and not heard."

Guest RobJohnstone

steph was an ok at best looking girl while the whole undertaker thing was going on. ONce she bestowed the whore look she really got unattractive, and then the breasts were the last straw. She is gross, don't get me wrong, she would catch it, but only for the money, ONLY FOR THE MONEY. HHH sure knows how to pick em

--Rob

Guest Kotzenjunge

"but i agree steph is the living personification of that old adage: "children should be seen and not heard.""

And then beaten severely for speaking out of turn.

You have brought shame upon the family, now GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!

Sorry, had an ironic me-as-Steph's-father moment. Vinne Mac telling someone they've brought shame on his family is like me getting mad at someone for making me shoot them. Or something like that.

Where was I?

Oh yeah, fanatical Angle marks frighten me. I like him as much as the next guy(even though I never see him because I almost always forget to watch Smackdown), but damn people, calm down!

Guest The Vanilla Midget

i have to admit though, hhh's recent obsession with removing angles pants is so disturbing on so many levels im not even going to begin going there. but for the most part, hard-core angle freaks are a pack of dickheads.

Guest LJSexay

hmmm ... my post is gone, but people saw what I said.

I don't like exagerated flame attacks based on speculation and assumptions, which is what MOST of angle marks' posts come with.

I feel so bad for Kurt, he has such horrible fans. I mean .... would YOU want fans who sucked your cock endlessly and made you look like a victim all the damn time, when your'e very much respected for who you are, and your fans just bogged you down?