TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RepoMan

OaO 7/16 Raw Thread

The opening segment with King Booker was great. His gimmick is still VERY entertaining.

The Triple H promo was so cool. I loved it.

Cena and Lashley both suck! Nuff said.

EDIT: holy crap, just saw it. "Johnathan Coachman, that was the worst question in history.", Jonathan Cena, that was the worst promo in history. Mean Gene would have pissed himself more than he did with Patera. Did he really have to start crying? I'd like to hear Hawk and the rest of the Cena-Man-Crush-Gang try and say it was a great promo.

It was a shitty promo, but blame the scriptwriters, not Cena.

EDIT: holy crap, just saw it. "Johnathan Coachman, that was the worst question in history.", Jonathan Cena, that was the worst promo in history. Mean Gene would have pissed himself more than he did with Patera. Did he really have to start crying? I'd like to hear Hawk and the rest of the Cena-Man-Crush-Gang try and say it was a great promo.

It was a shitty promo, but blame the scriptwriters, not Cena.

So the writers say "Hey John, great idea me and Bill had... How about you fake cry during your promo..."

"That's a great idea, guy, I'll do it!"

Come on, Cena and everybody else should know it's terrible, he's a big enough name to say "That's crap, are you kidding me?". I will blame Cena, because if Austin did it, it would be funny... If Angle did it, it would be funny, if Rocky did it, it would be funny. Cena isn't funny. So it sucked. So i WILL blame Cena.

Cena seems like he does what they tell him to do, even when it's stupid. How else can you explain him reading those jokes every week? Hell, how else can you explain him reading 90% of the promos they have him cut? The guy just doesn't seem to say, "I'm not saying that" to those guys.

After Hardy won his match, did I hear JR talk about how everyone was smiling?

And we saw a replay of the finish to Cena/Umaga at the Rumble, with Cena wrapping a rope around Umaga's neck and chocking him unconscious. I don't think they've aired it on TV before, at least not since shortly after the Rumble. That finish sounds familiar...