TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mecca

More comes from tonights tapings.....

Marcus Cor Von is not at the Smackdown/ECW taping in Laredo, Texas tonight. All references to the scheduled Cor Von vs. CM Punk match have been pulled from WWE.com's ECW on Sci Fi preview as I have been told that match will be changed. No idea yet what may have caused Cor Von to miss the taping. He was in New Orleans at last week's taping, but not utilized.

man i really hope this doesnt turn into another Benoit situation, does anyone know if Cor Von has a wife/girlfriend or children

Probably had a personal training effort with some hot chick and decided to blow off the ECW taping. The man loves his gym.

look it what is said on WIkipedia.

Most recently Cor Von was suppose to show up at the 7/17 ecw show and did not. It is being speculated he killed all his immediate family with DA POOOOOOOUUUUUNNNCE. PERIOD.

Probably had a personal training effort with some hot chick and decided to blow off the ECW taping. The man loves his gym.

He should just stick with that, as it pretty much doubles what he makes from wrestling.

If it's what I think it is, then I was right on my prediction when he got signed. He doesn't like the road and refused to work indy shows per TNA's urging and when he feels neglected, he gets upset and stops caring. I gave him six months and he just barely got pass that.

Maybe Monty Brown is there though..?

Now that's a way to introduce a new character, by forgetting what he previously went under.

I'm looking at Beaver Clevage as an example.

Does Brown do a lot of text messaging?

I tried asking Lex Luger about it and he didn't know.

that is gold :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i tried asking Ultimate Warrior and he babbled incoherently for 30 minutes straight

that is gold :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i tried asking Ultimate Warrior and he babbled incoherently for 30 minutes straight

I called Iron Sheik and all he could talk about was fucking Brown in the ass.

I heard Nancy Grace mention that CorVon's no-show could be because he was upset over being demoted from TNA to ECW.

You idiot... he was upset from being demoted from the Serengeti to Raw.

Guest kresh

I called Iron Sheik and all he could talk about was fucking Brown in the ass.

I tried asking kevin nash and he tore a muscle.

Did Cor Von have any connection to world reknowned WWE superstar Johnny Grunge? You all know Johnny Grunge, right? WWE legend. Let's see what WWE superstar Konnan has to say about Cor Von no showing tonight's ECW taping. I mean, Cor Von went from the elite, battling Jeff Jarrett, to a demotion pouncing Little Guido Nunzio.

I think I just saw Debra on Hannity and Colmes saying Cor Von pointed a gun at her eariler today, but she was afraid to tell anyone until NOW.

This just in: Erratic text messages sent to Norman Smiley

10:00PM - Mongo has just been POUNCED

10:05PM- Who let the dogs out!

10:06PM - Your in the jungle baby!

10:15PM - My name is Monty Brown, who is Marcus Cor Von

10:16PM - My name is Monty Brown, who is Marcus Cor Von

10:20PM - Kevin Sullivan is my Lord and Master

I think I just saw Debra on Hannity and Colmes saying Cor Von pointed a gun at her eariler today, but she was afraid to tell anyone until NOW.

Actually she would just wait until after he shot someone to finally speak out.

Chris Jericho has commented that Monty Brown has never no-showed any of Fozzy's gigs, which makes this all the more harder to believe.

Geraldo Rivera has confirmed that Chris Benoit and Marcus Cor Von both no showed tonight's tapings.