TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

Storm Comments

1. ManXander vs. ToxxSly was ridiculously close. If ManXander's up for posting the not quite winners thread, I highly encourage you all to check out their match. It was a very tough call to make.

2. I'd yell at the noshowers, but unfortunately, I join their ranks this week. :( I am teh shameful.

3. Loved the promoage. :)

Apologies for my no-show, but an ugly breakup with the ex-fiance has had me in the process of moving most of the week.

I'm afraid I must claim part of the blame for Spike's decision. I informed him that if he was even thinking about typing instead of having sex, he must be at least partially gay. Of course, at the time I didn't consider how many gay guys I know who always think about sex, just with men.

I think we can safely assume that Spike knows how to treat a woman.

It's also possible she was on the other side of town, away from where his computer is.

I enjoyed all the promos and the matches that happened as well.

W&D vs. Rev-0 is really shaping up to be an excellent feud, and it makes the tag titles seem significant. I loved the opening promo.

It seriously stretches my suspension of disbelief that a Level 42 Priest didn't have any heal spells or resurrection contingencies ready for his match. I mean, come on... :P

Dagda's match was fun too. Honestly, the only disappointment was missing those matches that were no-shows...all of them sounded like they would've been damn fine matches.

Well, Sly and I are intending to hound you for the titles until we win. I guess that can be considered a feud.

I'm thrilled that after all of his pissing and moaning Spike really came through with the match he fought so hard for.

Hey, do I feel like a dick? Sure. But I'm not going to turn down sex (which was great, btw) to finish writing a match. And I very much doubt anyone else would, either. But if you spoke to me in the past week, you knew I was having trouble with this match and I know for a fact that my match wouldn't have beaten Rando's. He wrote a really good match that made me realize that I severely underestimated him. Now that I got my shot (and blew it), I have no problem working my way up to another one. I can't write for this Storm because I have a busy week coming up, but I have plans (or am working on it) for the PPV.

It wasn't the first time I no-showed. Probably won't be the last. But hey, I can admit that I screwed up. Hell, if I did finish my match, I would have had no problem losing to Rando's match and being okay with it.

Guest WhollyChao
Now that I got my shot (and blew it), I have no problem working my way up to another one.

If you write it, it is so.

Well, Sly and I are intending to hound you for the titles until we win. I guess that can be considered a feud.

Well, you all want something, in this case the tag titles, only two of you can have them, and you don't really care for each other all that much. Thus, you fight over it, both in matches and in promos. In wrestling, that's all you need for a feud as far as I can see. Feuds can be simpler; you could just fight because you can't stand each other, or you could just fight about the titles with no real animosity or attacks.

Sign in to follow this