TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nighthawk

Be my new signature.

I've grown so much since tekcop took that picture, I need an update.

Take a picture of yourself holding a sign that says "Milky STILL has a cunt" and be my new sig picture.

I just wrote "MILKY" with my calligraphy pen on my chest to see how well it would show. It washed off with spit on my hand, but now i have a big red mark on my chest that says MILKY

Ok, take a picture of that. In fact, "Milky" written on any body part can trump the sign. If you write "Milky STILL has a cunt" on your chest, you will not only be my signature, I'll be your new best friend.

Guest Vitamin X

I remember the original request was for it to be Milky IS a cunt, not Milky has a cunt but since no one else stepped up, Milky took tekcop's sign.

I actually like it better in the long run, because now I can do this. If it were "Milky is a cunt", I would have to ask for "Milky STILL is a cunt" which is bad syntax.

People should post more signs talking about me. If I get enough, I will self publish a book of them, I swear to Cthulhu.

In fact, "Milky" written on any body part can trump the sign.

In theory, I could do it on an unusual body part indeed... but I'd have to be quick about it in order for it to not shrink back down and read "Mly SL hs un"

EDIT: and oh yeah, actually owning a camera would help.

luke-o's picture is so huge that I can't even properly save it. It wins, though, for the middle finger. If I ever get around to resizing it, it will be the new sig (or you can do it for me).

A mic does help, you can always record yourself saying "Milky has a cunt". I am a musician, you know, I'll sample it into my next album.

I've no idea about resizing pictures as I'm a useless bastard. But I'll host it on myspace or facebook later and post up on here to use. If that makes any difference?

I would just like to point out that Luke-O has the second longest finger in the world next to Keenon Ivory Wayan's version of Arsenio Hall.

Am I allowed to ask someone to be my signature? Is that not allowed? Are there rules for well-likedness to have someone be your signature?

Milky, want to return the favour?

If you have a webcam I would like an "Amnesia still prematurely ejaculates" signature. Just because, well, that is what posters here associate me with.

I would just like to point out that Luke-O has the second longest finger in the world next to Keenon Ivory Wayan's version of Arsenio Hall.

Chicks dig it.

Milky, want to return the favour?

If you have a webcam I would like an "Amnesia still prematurely ejaculates" signature. Just because, well, that is what posters here associate me with.

Webcam, no, but I'll try to get you something good eventually.

BTW, while in Haight Ashbury tonight I saw several opportunities to get a good picture for you, but did not have a camera with me.

I want to thank you, because you have renewed my interest in "culture jamming" and I'm going to start that shit again. I do not have a political, or even vandalistic agenda, I just like to fuck with people. I used to do that Project Mayhem shit when I was younger, and stopped out of general disinterest, but I'm now going to go back hard. I either wanted to lie on the street with homeless punks with a cardboard sign that said "Amnesia still..." or else stand in the middle of the public transport train with selfsame sign. And I will. Past that, I'm tagging the shit out of everything. I'm now carrying a marker at all times, to note these awarenesses of society.

I will take many of these pictures, with many different words attached. If anyone else wants to request a specific writing, I pretty much assure you I will do it. My next is a planned outing to see the Simpsons movie this Friday, and I will tag their bathroom with a crude caricature of Dr. Rockso and write "COCAINE!" on everything. Also, since I just saw Monster Squad, I'm writing "Give me the amulet you BITCH!" on every available surface.

I want to take a full body picture of myself naked and tucked back, holding up a sign saying Milky still has a cunt, but it wouldn't be as good because I've shaved recently. I need to grow a bush, then we'll be talking.