TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nighthawk

I'm scared.

I'm pointing out the absurdity of being afraid of posting your number on the internet. Nothing is going to happen. Watch, this is my real number: 5104158553.

I bet you a million bucks I won't regret that.

Nope, nobody's called me yet.

See... nothing happens.

I've spoken to ten or so posters here on the phone, but only when a phone call was mutually agreed upon. Nobody has the initiative and/or balls to just randomly call somebody. I've posted my home address before too, and nothing happened.

is this your cell number or something? cause it'd be kinda odd if it was a house number and someone from here asks for milky and someone other than you answers :)

I would totally call Milky if I was in the US. Just to be able to talk to Milky about a whole matter of bullshit.

Yes, it is my cell number. However, I go by Milky as a third tier nickname with pretty much everyone I know. So they'd get it.

When I posted my home address, I let it sit for a little bit, and then edited it out, because that was my mom's house. I knew nothing was going to happen, but I'm such a kind, decent person, I don't want to subject anybody to my insanity who doesn't want it.

But because I have since moved out, look, here it is:

3269 Shawn Way

Hayward, CA

I have room mates, but do your worst. I defy you.

I am a very good conversationalist. Call. You won't. But I dare you. See? Pussies.

I've already called Milky. I pretended to be someone else, but still.

I remember this happening, and no you didn't. Unless it was a matter of me being so fucked up I didn't recognize you. But I know it was under the guise of "Modern Man's Hustle". I know who every poster really is. I remember we had trouble conveying what we were trying to say... durgz.

I just talked to fazzle. Smart dude. In his way.

I've already called Milky. I pretended to be someone else, but still.

But I know it was under the guise of "Modern Man's Hustle". I know who every poster really is. I remember we had trouble conveying what we were trying to say... durgz.

That's what I meant, under a different name. But yeah, I think we just kinda rambled at each other for a bit and went, "....yeah, dude." I also apologized for waking you.

Oi! What the fuck is that supposed to mean? *makes stabbity motions*

Why the fuck did you put up with that crazy "music is violence" spiel? I mean, it's true, but I sound crazy when I say it.

Call me within the next few hours, you'll be able to coax me into singing "Under the Sea" from Disney's The Little Mermaid.

I'm calling you tomorrow when I'm sitting around with the shins.

Much like picture revelation and meeting in person, calling on the phone is something I'd reserve for maybe seven people here...

Plus what the hell would I talk about with Milk or fazzle, except maybe test out new material

I'm calling you tomorrow when I'm sitting around with the shins.

Just so long as you don't call when I'm at work.

You should call, and actually refer to me as "Lord Satan". The person I would most like to talk to on the phone from here is probably Banky, due to the sheer curiosity after all these years, but then it's you. Or possibly Frank Nabbit, but then you. You're high on the list, anyway.

I've taken quite the shine to Yuna_Firerose, I'll have you know. She's quite the character. Likely ugly, like all women who love gay men, but still.

See, those people are perverts. I don't know how I got this reputation as a deviant. For jerking off to Nazi propaganda? I mean, c'mon, who hasn't done that?