TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Johnny B Radd

OAO RAW Discussion for 7/23

You're forgetting Umaga's next big PPV match opponent...

You know, the guy he knocked out with the BUTT-ram to the steps...

What I want on Raw:

Coach announces "Cena and Candice Vs. Umaga, Cade, & Murdock." Regal flat-out says that the people don't want to see that and bashes Coach. Instead, Cena gets to pick two partners:

He picks Mick Foley, who is still technically the unrecognized Hardcore Champion from last summer. He picks Lashley, the Uncrowned Champion.

And BAM, you get a killer Foley/Umaga Hardcore IC Title Match setup for SummerSlam.

This stipulation should of been saved for SmackDown.

Khali/Hornswoggle Vs MVP/Duece N" Domino. now THATS entertainment.

Either you are being sarcastic or you REALLY are the ultimate Smackdown fanboy.

From PWInsider:

The word making the rounds at Raw is that in addition to the already announced matches (John Cena and Candice Michelle vs. Umaga & Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch, Cody Rhodes vs. Randy Orton), Bobby Lashley will be split away from John Cena and apparently will be heading in a new direction. Also, expect furthering of the angle between Jerry Lawler and King Booker.

As far as last night's PPV is concerned, the word I am getting is that the overall feeling backstage is that it was a successful show that did what the company wanted it to do.

I wonder what exactly the company wanted out of the ppv? It sure wasnt a huge home run, if you ask me. At best, a perfectly acceptable show that didnt have anything offensively bad, but not really overtly great either. Much like TNA's ppv last week, it was just there.

Lashley v. Kennedy probably or something like that is upcoming *sigh* Or they rehash Umaga v. Lashley as a program, both equally retarded.

Lashley's only real hope on saving face, to me, is a heel turn on Cena immediately. Otherwise a rematch would be about as bland as ever, IMO.

That actually does sound like an entertaining matchup but it probably wont happen cuz smackdown has all champions as heels

That actually does sound like an entertaining matchup but it probably wont happen cuz smackdown has all champions as heels

Looks like a Saturday Night Main Event to me and the Boogie Man should be involved in this somehow.

Bobby Lashley will be split away from John Cena and apparently will be heading in a new direction.

Bobby Lashley vs Johnny Knoxville at Summerslam!

John Cena will put over Bobby Lashley as the "uncrowned CHAMPION", leading to Hard Hittin' Coach making Cena and Lashley team up.

I don't get how Candice will fit into the match at all.

I think because she has the function to have babys as the others dont.... except maybe umaga

that would be somethin.... HAH!!!!

Bobby Lashley will be split away from John Cena and apparently will be heading in a new direction.

Bobby Lashley vs Johnny Knoxville at Summerslam!

as lashley would say "NO!"

I think it's a great idea to take Lashley out of the title picture. I didn't start hating him until he went to ECW and proceeded to dominate (no pun intended) everyone on both ECW and Raw.

really whats there for Lashley to do, i kinda wanted to see a continuation of the few and officially make him a heel, but i guess they really dont have enough faces to be honest

Yeah...RAW is pretty much paint-by-numbers these days. It's really becoming a chore to watch. I think I still watch out of habit, and that's about it.

Yeah...RAW is pretty much paint-by-numbers these days. It's really becoming a chore to watch. I think I still watch out of habit, and that's about it.

I the feel exact same way.

Ha the intro messed up AHAHAHA

They really are becoming like TNA...screw ups and the stupid champions match.