TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest •

Time to make the donuts. Time to promote the Food Folder.

Guest •

It's been getting a lot of traffic lately. It don't gotta be General Chat's bitch no more. We don't need subfolders at all, really. Also, I think we should rename Buy/Sell/Trade "The Smarketplace."

Guest Vitamin X

I second all of the above, and would like to throw in my hat for the campaign to be the prestigious Food Folder Moderator.

Guest Vitamin X

Thank you, thank you all for the support.

I can see the name change to the Smarketplace has taken place. Now how about the Food folder? FREEDOM!

Edit: While you're at it, if you don't mind, move the Pop Culture Folders to the top where they finally belong. thx.

I'd like to say I agree with all of the above.

I will nominate myself for modding the food folder, that's the one folder I probably will never leave.

Emphasis on moving pop culture folders to the top and moving wrestling folders to the bottom.

Wrestling is still the top draw here. The order in which the folders are arranged is fine as it is.

I really don't think that's true. Sports, Movies and CS seem to have much more traffic.

Plus, if we bump the wrestling folders down, some of the idiots that frequent them might get lost and TSM would be a much better place.

Actually someone provided numbers the last time this subject was brought up, that wrestling gets the most traffic. If that changed, it certainly was a quick turnaround.

Actually I believe that last time it was brought up it was mentioned that the page views track all activity since the board started and therefore the WWE folder appeared to be the most popular. But anyone who frequents the folders can see the relative lack of activity going on up there versus many of the pop culture folders.

Alright, whatever dude. I don't care either way. Obviously I go to both the wrestling folders and the pop culture folders. I just disagree with the attitude that you know, "OMG we need to get the sucky posters out. Let's confuse them LOLZ!" as if I really want to see this forum reduced to the known posters making inside jokes and stuff.

Yeah, that would be terrible.

He is Doing MAGNAM...(spell check)

the next Zoolander for sure! Lol

Actual post from the WWE folder. I wholeheartedly agree that we should keep this as the main attraction.

Yeah, that would be terrible.

He is Doing MAGNAM...(spell check)

the next Zoolander for sure! Lol

Actual post from the WWE folder. I wholeheartedly agree that we should keep this as the main attraction.

You can pick out those posts in any folder though.

Done and done.

And WWE is the most popular folder on the board.

From January 1 2007 to present:

WWE: 929832 views

Sports: 289059 views

Movies/DVDs/TV: 192902 views

CS: 138181 views

WWE is going to stay up top because it's the forums biggest draw. And whatever is the biggest draw is what Mike wants up top. (He likes a lot of traffic)

Done and done.

WWE is going to stay up top because it's the forums biggest draw. And whatever is the biggest draw is what Mike wants up top. (He likes a lot of traffic)

Interesting stuff. I wouldn't have predicted those kinds of numbers. I wonder how much of that can be attributed to constant traffic from the Benoit murders.

Moving the wrestling folders down is shooting yourself in the foot. If you move them, might as well get rid of them entirely. Which only a crazy person would suggest!

Guest Vitamin X
Done and done.

Views are incredibly misleading. How many of those WWE douchebags are hanging out in OAO threads or like that whole Benoit business constantly hitting F5 to refresh the thread and see what's new.

Good to see Sports is the second busiest folder in terms of views, though. I think the draw can be controlled by changing the emphasis on our site, and really sports and film fans are a lot nicer to have around than wrestling fans, generally speaking.

I will happily accept a food folder moderator position in return for the folders staying the way they are. Until then, I will not cease bitching.

I'd like for the Food Folder to return as a sub folder to the much more dominant WWE folder...

a one folder stop for my eats & sweaty men in tights action!

(oh the bitching that would follow such an unholy union)