TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Steviekick

Super Hero Clash of The Titans Round 5

Batman vs. Wolverine

Gotta go with my fellow Canadian

Kyle Rayner vs. Thor

Despite the fact that Kyle Rayner must of done some sexual favors for someone to beat Spider-Man, I still like him more than Thor.

Daredevil vs. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman, bla.

Batman vs. Wolverine

Yeah... Bats would track Wolverine like the animal he is and put him down.

Kyle Rayner vs. Thor

Ion/Parallax VS Norse god. Yeah... he might be all fucking powerful and able to power planets, but its fucking Thor. Seriously...its Thor.

Blind lawyer against the dominatrix with a fuckin invisible plane. I'll go with the blind man because an invisible plane isn't really an advantage if the guy can't see shit to begin with.

Batman vs. Wolverine

Unless Batman was willing to go all Punisher and run him over with a steamroller, there's really nothing he can do to keep Wolvie from ripping him apart.

Kyle Rayner vs. Thor

How the fuck did these two get this high? Thor, just cuz I'm sick of green lanterns winning every round.

Daredevil starts making some ghey Kyle Bravlaski-esque speech about morality and justice. While Wonder Woman stares in open-jawed disbelief, Bullseye sneaks up behind them and flings a staple at WW. It bounces off her Wonderbra, ricochets into Murdock's head, and splaaaat.

Batman vs. Wolverine - Sorry Wolverine, but I'll have to give it to Bruce Wayne.

Kyle Rayner vs. Thor - God of thunder > 2nd tier Green Lantern...besides Spider-man should have won the last round.

Daredevil vs. Wonder Woman -I'm a Daredevil fan and Wonder woman shouldn't have gotten this far.