TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

Congress Asks Vince McMahon For WWE Testing Details & Results

I'm surprised HHH didn't add "and that's his personal choice. Nobody pressured him or forced him to stay in the dryer."

From PWInsider:

Sean Thornton reporting. ... There is a reference to Bobby Lashley being much smaller in the current WWE magazine. HHH is the "guest editor" of this issue and throughout the mag he is putting little comments next to pics and parts of interviews. There is a section where they interview Bobby Lashley and on that page is a picture of Lashley from his college wrestling days. Right above it HHH wrote, "Oh My god, someone left Bobby in the dryer!" I thought I'd pass that along since it's been discussed a lot on audio recently and found it interesting that they make such a comment in their own magazine.

Source: Wrestlezone.com

Friday was a busy day for WWE management with the request from Congress coming in. As of now, WWE plans to address the request methodically; upper management is concerned and plans on taking the request seriously, but they aren't panicking.

The poster for September's WWE Unforgiven PPV features Triple H dressed like Conan the Barbarian.

Another accused steroid supplier, Florida doctor Robert Carlson, pleaded not guilty to 28 counts against him Friday in an Albany, NY court. Chris Benoit was listed as one of his clients.

So that's at least three separate sources in three different states that Benoit has definitely bought steroids from. Can we officially drop the arguments about "well maybe it was just hormone replacement therapy" (which ignores the fact that his testicular problems which could've required therapy were almost certainly caused by steroid abuse in the first place)?