TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Matt Young

Britney Spears' SISTER is pregnant

Hey now- this doesn't belong in the music folder. Jamie Lynn Spears doesn't have any sort of music career. Well I don't thinks she does.

And Beyonce's sister had a kid at 17/18 and nobody really made anything of it! I cry RACISM!

And Beyonce's sister had a kid at 17/18 and nobody really made anything of it! I cry RACISM!

Eh, she's black. Miracle she made it that long really.

OH SNAP!

Plus, these girls are "celebrities". Thus, they are sometimes exempt from the law.

Hey now- this doesn't belong in the music folder. Jamie Lynn Spears doesn't have any sort of music career. Well I don't thinks she does.

Didn't she marry the guy, and then have the baby? or was it the other way around?

According to MSNBC, she met the guy at church.

I don't remember any sermons condoning premarital sex at my church. Hell, I wish my church would have been a good place to get laid. We had some 16 year old hotties at my church when I was 16.

Hey they only had premarital sex, at least they didn't blaspheme their god by using any contraception.

Didn't she marry the guy, and then have the baby? or was it the other way around?

Yeah then they got divorced a short time later.

I got $5 on her losing the baby. Who's in?

But seriously, This shouldn't surprise anyone. I'm surprised she waited this long. Most southern girls get this way at 13.

Wikipedia says she sings the theme song to her Nick show, but I'm pretty sure every kids' sitcom these days features a theme sung by their young star.

Yeah then they got divorced a short time later.

I got $5 on her losing the baby. Who's in?

But seriously, This shouldn't surprise anyone. I'm surprised she waited this long. Most southern girls get this way at 13.

I'm in South Carolina, and sadly you couldn't be closer to the truth. It seems once girls down here hit puberty, they start wanting a baby so bad they can hardly stand it. I know a girl that got married at 16 just so she would feel better about getting pregnant later.

Wikipedia says she sings the theme song to her Nick show, but I'm pretty sure every kids' sitcom these days features a theme sung by their young star.

Drake and Josh, Hannah Montana, That's so Raven, etc. *shudder*

Well I for one would like to hear from Bob Barron on this.

Loath am I to quote anything from Perez Hilton but oh the lolz...

When the National Enquirer reported on July 28th about Jamie Lynn Spears' pregnancy, lawyer's for the Nickelodeon star threatened legal action against the publication.

Now, a source at the Enquirer has leaked us the letter Jamie Lynn's lawyers sent them at the time.

It's priceless!

It reads:

Ms. Spears is a devout Christian with a spotless reputation, who lives in accordance with the highest moral and ethical standards in accordance with her faith.

There is no “rumor” concerning Ms. Spears’ (non-existent) pregnancy, except perhaps for the baseless “rumor” just now being created by the National Enquirer.

Ms. Spears is not pregnant. It is pathetic for the National Enquirer to attempt to create a wholly baseless “rumor” that Ms. Spears is pregnant, so it can run a malicious story and false story which would be emotionally devastating to a morally upright 16 year old girl.”

Even though the thread was originally about Britney herself, it's since turned into one about her actress sister. Let's get it out of the music folder.

Ah, so THAT'S why you wanted to know. You sneaky bastard.

Brit should shoot someone to stop people from talking about her little sister.

I personally feel that anyone that had sex at or before 16 should just get off their fucking high horse. Good fortune is why they didn't get pregnant/become a father at that age.

I personally feel that anyone that had sex at or before 16 should just get off their fucking high horse. Good fortune is why they didn't get pregnant/become a father at that age.

No, it's called using contraception and not being an idiot. I started having sex at 16 and ten years later I've never gotten anyone pregnant or contracted an STD. I don't think that's good fortune. It's called understanding consequences before I stick my dick somewhere.

Well said, Cheech. I agree with that. An unplanned pregnancy is either the will of God or irresponsibility, and since I don't think the messiah is coming from the Spears clan... you can draw your conclusions from there.

Oh c'mon... gossip! Celebrities are like people who live in our neighborhood, except they live in everybody's neighborhood. It's human nature to talk shit about people.

There's a reason why my only magazine subscriptions are MAD, Hustler and the National Enquirer.

People still read MAD magazine? I was going to say MAD Magazine had MAD TV quality satire but it should be the other way around. Either way it sucks. I bought an issue last year for something to read on a train from Boston to NYC and I honestly believe a 12 year old me could have written funnier shit.....but I digress.

Now back to the topic at hand...

No, it does suck now, has since Bill Gaines died. But I get a subscription every time mine runs out, as a gift. I've had one since I was 6.

Cracked was actually better for a while, but they're just a website now. It's actually an ok website, but bears no similarity to the satirical comic it once was.

No, it's called using contraception and not being an idiot. I started having sex at 16 and ten years later I've never gotten anyone pregnant or contracted an STD. I don't think that's good fortune. It's called understanding consequences before I stick my dick somewhere.

Yeah, except that millions of babies are made every year when condoms are used. And a suprising number of babies are made when the girl is on the pill.

Once again, good fortune doesn't put you on a high horse.

Is bad condom the culprit. But lets not pretend that putting on a condom means you will never have babies.

Ripper that's totally exaggerated. Condoms fail now and again, but they do usually work. Millions of babies a year? I think not.

And the pill is even more so. It's, I believe, 98% effective. Shit happens, yeah, but this is simple math. That's not good fortune, it's just logic.