TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
OldSchoolWrestling

OAO Raw Thread - July 30, 2007

Hey...dumbasses, stop crawling into that position when Orton's in the ring with you..pretty simple solution :/.

I also think it's funny these kicks to teh head are taking people out..but the repeated stomps, DDT's, punches/clotheslines, etc, are doing nothing.

But then again, that's why I love wrestling.

They're taking this stupid gimmick way too far with Orton. If they keep this up for too much longer they'll get to the point where no one gives a shit about it at all.

The lack of Jeff Hardy after last week is strange. Any specific reason why or is he just doing Heat duty?

They're taking this stupid gimmick way too far with Orton. If they keep this up for too much longer they'll get to the point where no one gives a shit about it at all.

I thought we were there?

Hey...dumbasses, stop crawling into that position when Orton's in the ring with you..pretty simple solution :/.

I also think it's funny these kicks to teh head are taking people out..but the repeated stomps, DDT's, punches/clotheslines, etc, are doing nothing.

For 3 months,secret labs harbored Randy Orton in order to prepare his leg with experimental proteins which in turn makes his foot and shin super muscular and thus results in the concussing effect on his pending opponents.

For 3 months,secret labs harbored Randy Orton in order to prepare his leg with experimental proteins which in turn makes his foot and shin super muscular and thus results in the concussing effect on his pending opponents.

too bad randy can't get into a motorcycle accident and have a metal plate in his shin.

I think eventually someone should remove Orton's boot...and reveal a metal plate in the toe area.

Maybe he could "injure" it, and get it put in a cast >_>

I think eventually someone should remove Orton's boot...and reveal a metal plate in the toe area.

That actually makes sense,so WWE creative won't use it by default.

Strange, last week Carlito gets destroyed by Lashley yet pins Cena. Lashley couldn't beat Cena and then loses to Kennedy. Boy this is making alot of sense.

Also, what happened to Jeff Hardy for tonight?