TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

Jeff Hardy suspended for 30 days

While it can be inferred from 'immature behavior' that Jeff possibly did something crass or went too far with something, that he's suspended for 30 days could indicated it's WELLNESS~ related because that used to be the initial punishment for violating it. Of course, it's probably changed given that WWE removed the policy from their website a few weeks ago and the punishments could have been changed.

Wait, wait Umaga turned face on Raw?

I guess Santino getting booed equals a heel turn for him, but I wouldnt call that a full fledged face turn, the crowd there just really seemed to dig Umaga

Jeffrey, Jeffrey, couldnt even reach a year with WWE, without trouble, hell Im "celebrating" my one year anniversary at my job, :D

bad news for wwe, probably good news for Matt, as they wont be tempted to keep the hardys in tag matches and he can continue his push on SD

maybe he was screwing a groupie in the bathroom

Drugs, drugs, drugs, drugs. Jeff Hardy does drugs. He snorts drugs. Smokes drugs. Ingests drugs. Drugs. He's immature because he could be a main eventer but insted he does drugs. He was sent home because he does drugs. Drugs.

Is that clear enough for you?

Hey mcfly.... It was a damn joke But Please tell all of us how you fucking know for sure, were you there? You have an inside source? do you sleep with him and he tell you? what? Christ...

Everyone knows he's had a problem with drugs but Normally if it was wellness policy related, it would be said so or known pretty quickly. If this was something along the lines of failing the wellness policy, its the first fucking time I or anyone else has seen or heard it be called "immature".

If its drug related it would be something along the lines of showing up with a blunt/drugs or something, but if he didn't do that, I'm guessing its not drug related. If they have changed the wellness policy to the point where they now classify it as "immature behavior" that is even more ammo for the media and congress to use against them so I seriously doubt its that.

So imo he either he showed up with drugs/stoned or he pulled a really shitty prank on someone.

Everyone knows he's had a problem with drugs but Normally if it was wellness policy related, it would be said so or known pretty quickly. If this was something along the lines of failing the wellness policy, its the first fucking time I or anyone else has seen or heard it be called "immature".

Most of the suspensions and such from the wellness policy have been kept quiet since they revised it. Not only that, a 30-day suspension is the punishment for a wrestlers first failing the policy, or at least was since they could have changed that; the wellness policy itself is now MIA from their website and it's unknown what changes they've made to it. Yes, it's possible that Hardy really was suspended for being immature, but it's far more likely it's a drug or painkiller issue.

Most of the suspensions and such from the wellness policy have been kept quiet since they revised it. Not only that, a 30-day suspension is the punishment for a wrestlers first failing the policy, or at least was since they could have changed that; the wellness policy itself is now MIA from their website and it's unknown what changes they've made to it. Yes, it's possible that Hardy really was suspended for being immature, but it's far more likely it's a drug or painkiller issue.

Well like I said, If its drug related, I vote he showed up stoned or got caught doing it at work.

I just don't think that with them being under the microscope they have been under and will keep being under, that when someone fails the wellness policy it would be leaked out as immature behavior. That is too easy for the media and congress to bagger them with later on down the line because it makes them look like they are trying to cover up he failed the test.

Drugs, drugs, drugs, drugs. Jeff Hardy does drugs. He snorts drugs. Smokes drugs. Ingests drugs. Drugs. He's immature because he could be a main eventer but insted he does drugs. He was sent home because he does drugs. Drugs.

It's good to know that cheech13 has the inside line on what drugs Jeff Hardy does and how he does them. Thank god for TSM, otherwise I don't know how I'd get my daily dose of rampant speculation.

It's good to know that cheech13 has the inside line on what drugs Jeff Hardy does and how he does them. Thank god for TSM, otherwise I don't know how I'd get my daily dose of rampant speculation.

Good point. It was probably just a prank that went horribly wrong.

"Lack of maturity" is a reason for suspension? Then why was JBL never suspended?

0000035815_20061116141750.jpg

"Vince McMahon is a great man and a very close friend of mine"

Drugs, drugs, drugs, drugs. Jeff Hardy does drugs. He snorts drugs. Smokes drugs. Ingests drugs. Drugs.

What actual proof do you have that Jeff is currently a junkie? Seriously. We all know the rumors, we've all heard the old stories, but where have you seen any concrete, verifiable evidence that drugs are the cause?

He's immature because he could be a main eventer but insted he does drugs.

That's a bullshit argument. Show me one main eventer (besides Mick Foley) who hasn't at some point regularly consumed at least alcohol, steroids, pain medication, if not something harder.

Maybe immature behaviour was going for the same again after he fucked it up bad. Maybe he was hurt and refused to see a doctor and that's immature behaviour. I'm on the side of not thinking it's failing the wellness policy, because if it was it'd have been said.

Cheech, you're my new favorite poster.

Just thought I'd let you know.

I bet Randy Orton gave Jeff Hardy some bad advice that resulted in this. :lol:

Anyway, this sucks to hear. Everybody knows I'm not much into Jeff Hardy, but I'll admit that I'm amazed that he lasted this long to get into trouble since he's been back. I wouldn't be surprised if he went back to huffing paint though (although I miss the glow in the dark entrance).

REASONING FOR JEFF HARDY'S SUSPENSION

The official reasoning for Jeff Hardy's 30-day suspension is being presented as "a lack of maturity". Whatever he did that was "immature" is not known yet at this moment.

Here's the only thing that comes to mind:

"BUT I WANNA GO OVER!! ME ME MEEEEEE! IT'S MY TURN TO GO OVER UMAGAAAA!!" *jumps up and down crying*

That's a bullshit argument. Show me one main eventer (besides Mick Foley) who hasn't at some point regularly consumed at least alcohol, steroids, pain medication, if not something harder.

How about the Rock? Jerico? Heck, Cena claims to just 'deal with the pain' without pain medication like a true devil dog!!

hmm LAW says Jeff will be back Monday so I guess it wasn't drugs.

now Meltzer is saying he's not coming back until Summerslam is over.

i'm lost.

Maybe Jeff starred at Stephanie's COLOSSAL JUGS~ too long, or slapped her on the BUTT? Even worse; what if he got busted making out with Orton in the locker room? :ph34r:

Can't be that, there saving that gimmick for WGTT.

Maybe Jeff starred at Stephanie's COLOSSAL JUGS~ too long, or slapped her on the BUTT? Even worse; what if he got busted making out with Orton in the locker room? :ph34r:

Can't be that, there saving that gimmick for WGTT.

That's what's so immature about it. NOW what's Charlie going to do?

Drugs, drugs, drugs, drugs. Jeff Hardy does drugs. He snorts drugs. Smokes drugs. Ingests drugs. Drugs.

What actual proof do you have that Jeff is currently a junkie? Seriously. We all know the rumors, we've all heard the old stories, but where have you seen any concrete, verifiable evidence that drugs are the cause?

He's immature because he could be a main eventer but insted he does drugs.

Bryan Danielson?????? I mean, it would have been dishonorable for him to do so, right?