TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Steviekick

Super Hero Clash of The Titans Final Round

Wow surprised Daredevil got this far, same with Thor, Oh well My vote goes to Daredevil.

Heres the battle as I see it. Batman and Thor ignore Daredevil, hes blind for fuck sakes, no threat at all, and damn it they will hang up there respective cowl or winged helmet the day they are defeated by some poor cripple! So they ignore Daredevil altogether and Batman somehow beats Thor, not sure how but he does just cause hes Batman I guess, Anyways he is weak my now so Daredevil who is furious about being ignored just throws his billy club hits Batman in the back of the head and knocks him out. Our victor Daredevil then leaves complaining about how snobby the other two heroes were to him. Just because hes blind does not mean he has no feelings.

Daredevil001.jpg

The fight starts with Thor chasing Bats and DD with lots of hammer throwing. Thor stands over a fallen Daredevil. Batman tries to lift Mjolnir, but can't, only for a large shadow cast over him.

WINNER:

thorcostume-8.jpg

Afterwards, Thor invites them to get tanked back in Asgard, with the two looking at him like he's nuts.

Damn you...you used the Batman picture I was going to use to make my choice. >_>

But I mean come on...really, he's the Goddamn Batman! (And did you have to pick the worst Daredevil picture ever? :P)

But yea, Batman.

Batman and Daredevil realize they have no hope in hell of beating Thor individually, so they work together to bring his big ass down. Then the instant that happens, Batman clobbers DD from behind, since Murdock is all wishy-washy about good vs. evil while Batman exists only to kick people's asses.

batman.jpg

*sigh* Batman. I'm not really happy about it but taking all things into consideration over several categories I'll give it to the bat. The other are cool but they're no Batman.

batman-robin.png

adam_west.jpg

Trying to picture Adam West saying the Frank Miller "I'm the Goddamned Batman" line always brings a smile to my face.

Im the only one who voted for Daredevil? You guys suck!

How could you forget how bad it was. The suits had nipples.

Unfortunately it wasn't supposed to be campy, the 60s knew it was camp right from the get go, why else would they have that fantastic scene were a frustrated Batman says "Some days you just cant get rid of a bomb" after not wanting to kill some baby ducks among other things. Plus there was that Bat-Shark repelant.