TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LivingLegendGaryColeman

Smackdown Spoilers for 8/3/07

I went to the Smackdown tapings tonight. I didn't take notes, but I figured I would throw up some quick notes of what I remember, as there were two Summerslam matches announced and two title matches on the show.

Dark Match: The Unknown Wrestler defeats Chavo

Chavo came out and then they introduced this guy: Weight: Unkown, From Parts Unknown, the Unknown Wrestler. It seemed kind of goofy, he had on some like cyborg mask, was a muscular white guy and when he took off the mask had, I guess a Boogeyman type look.\

Show begins showing the main event will be Deuce and Domino vs. Flair and Batista

Teddy Long and Kristal came out and announced that they will get married on the Sept. 21 Smackdown. Khali interrupts. The translator asks how Long feels to be interrupted like Khali was last week. Long announces Khali will defend against Batista at Summerslam.

Kane defeats Chris Masters with a chokeslam

A couple Deuce and Domino preparation skits aired. I don't remember the order but the first one was the one that is dating Cherry saying he can't find her. The second one has him looking for her when someone tells her she was in the room that turns out to be Batista's dressing room. She walks out and he scolds her. As they leave, Batista walks up confused and Flair walks out of the dressing room where Cherry had been missing in.

Matt Hardy beats MVP in an arm wrestling match.

MVP finds several different ways to stall, Hardy wins. MVP says Hardy beat him when he wasn't prepared, but he couldn't beat him in a real match, which leads to:

Matt Hardy beats MVP via countout

Hardy gets close to winning, MVP slides out of ring.

Funaki and Shannon Moore are shown laughing at Jamie Knoble. Short segment where they make tons of short references. Hornswoggle is hiding in a nearby trashcan.

Jamie Knoble defeats Shannon Moore

Knoble beat Moore in a fun little match. After the match Hornswoggle sneaks in the ring, Knoble chases Hornswoggle around, Hornswoggle hits Knoble in the face with a pie then douses him with the fire extinguisher and celebrates up the ramp with his title as Noble looks on.

Rey Mysterio returns at Summerslam promo.

Chavo walks in on Vickie and Kristal looking at Wedding Magazines. Chavo jokes about Rey having one leg, making him say I Quit. Vickie says Chavo should be ashamed and books Rey vs. Chavo for Summerslam.

Jimmy Wang Yang with Torrie defeats Kenny Dykstra with Victoria

Bastista and Flair defeat Deuce and Domino by DQ, I think, it was never clear. As Batista was about to hit the Batista Bomb, Khali's music hits and D&D double team Batista as Khali watches. After D&D hit their finisher on Batista, Khali hits the ring. He beats up Flair and leaves the ring as Batista slides back in.

Show ended there. Off the air, Batista kept calling out Khali. They had a short match where Khali was going to leave with a countout, but Flair came back and hit him with a chair.

Between all of that and ECW from tonight, it was a pretty fun show. I think I got everything, although it may not be in the right order. I just figured I would throw up some notes until a good report came out, as I know I like hearing the spoilers as early as possible myself.