TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE General Discussion for August 2007

Man I'm gonna love Batista's book... it's going to be so awesome, and I expect 5 pages on why he didn't beat Booker T in their scuffle.

Dave's side of the story will go like this:

Chapter 38: The Bathroom Brawl

Batista: So after we were done shooting for the commercial for SummerSlam 2006, I went to go take a piss. During the time that I was urinating, Booker T jumped me from behind and started beating the crap out of me. I couldn't defend myself as I was busy trying to zip myself up. Thankfully, the boys came to my aid and pulled him off me after I yelled for help. Booker said he was mad after learning that he was going to lose the title to me at the PPV as planned so that I could become The World Champion again. I couldn't believe Booker would do something like that. I thought he was my friend.

Hogan had moved his family to Miami so his children could pursue acting and singing careers. His daughter, Brooke, has a music career,

Don't you hate it when media reports are full of exaggerations and distortions?

Those who have seen Batista's book say it's "insane." It's sure to ruffle a few feathers in the WWE locker room. Batista has said time and time again that he's the most boring guy in the world, which sounds like it would make for a lackluster book, but as it turns out, he talks nonstop about who he hates and does not respect in the locker room in his book. This could very well be major trouble in the making since he's hated by most of the locker room as it is. Batista also gives his thoughts on certain creative decisions WWE has made and more. He also talks "almost recklessly" about the number of women he's slept with. It's said to be totally different from all the other WWE books.

Can the WWE edit it before it goes to press, or is it too late? One would think that if you want to write a "tell all" book, you wait until you're not involved the sport antmore, or at least not under contract, a la Canseco, right?

FORMER WCW AND WWE STAR RETURNS TO WWE

Impact Zone Wrestling announced this past Tuesday at their event in Arizona that former WCW and WWE star Johnny Stamboli has signed again with World Wrestling Entertainment. Stamboli, who was a member of The Mamalukes tag team in WCW with Big Vito and a member of the Natural Born Thrillers and had a stint as part of WWE's version of the FBI, had a tryout a few weeks back under a mask billed as "The Unknown Wrestler."

Impact Zone Wrestling announced this past Tuesday at their event in Arizona that former WCW and WWE star Johnny Stamboli has signed again with World Wrestling Entertainment. Stamboli, who was a member of The Mamalukes tag team in WCW with Big Vito and a member of the Natural Born Thrillers and had a stint as part of WWE's version of the FBI, had a tryout a few weeks back under a mask billed as "The Unknown Wrestler."

That headling couldn't be any worse. For a second I thought it was SID!

Wasn't WWE trying to do some "Johnny Stambolli is STRONG AS FUCK" storyline back in '03? I seem to remember him actually gorilla pressing Rikishi at some point. Anyone have a gif or video of that?

So I guess that means that other guy everyone was gushing over didn't have a tryout (damn you "The Longest Yard 2005", I pronounce this word "tree-out" all the time now) after all. Oh well.

Guest droptoehold

Awesome put him in ECW and let the fued with him & "Da MiZ" begin

for the look of funny leather black hat and gloves guy!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

It's a shame Vito's still not around.

I would have been slightly interested in a Mamalukes reunion. At least it'd be another tag team.

Just what the WWE needs more Italians with funny names. Maybe this time he can use the name Giovanni Stamboli and be Santillo's cousin or something.

Just what the WWE needs more Italians with funny names. Maybe this time he can use the name Giovanni Stamboli and be Santillo's cousin or something.

Shhhh they'll hear you.....

Yup, that's him the one in pink they need to bring him back as Uncle "Pinky" Sal. WWE needs more New Jersey Italians and more people with the Long Island accent to be Santillo's "family".

Yup, that's him the one in pink they need to bring him back as Uncle "Pinky" Sal. WWE needs more New Jersey Italians and more people with the Long Island accent to be Santillo's "family".

Heck with that. Bring in J.T. Smith.

So with the roster depleted now, who do you think will be called up even sooner from OVW?

Hart Foundation? Jeter? Anyone else?

It's a shame Vito's still not around.

I would have been slightly interested in a Mamalukes reunion. At least it'd be another tag team.

Word. That or Nunzio reuniting the FBI with Vito the newest member. That would be awesome.

So is this the worse shape ANY WWE roster has ever been in?

We have out due to injury at the moment:

Lashley

Undertaker

Edge

Just returned:

HHH

Rey

And then we have the 10-12 suspended guys.

Safe to say, WWE needs some talent to come on board.

Sid, D-Lo, Jericho, Samoa Joe, come on down!

That clip is awesome. Stamboli must be close to retard strong.

Wasn't WWE trying to do some "Johnny Stambolli is STRONG AS FUCK" storyline back in '03? I seem to remember him actually gorilla pressing Rikishi at some point. Anyone have a gif or video of that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6ElaXUXvxc

Here's a gorilla press to Jamal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiQyCaKCvdA

Thanks for the clips. That is some amazing strength. You could tell Rikishi was giving him a little assist, but still. The press slam on Umaga was equally impressive. Bring back Stambolli and lets see him gorilla press Khali! :headbang:

Hey now, Salvatore Sincere was actually from Italy. I don't remember much else about him other than the fact that he was insincere and that's why we were supposed to hate him.

I remember when Sincere was repackaged a bit and was his real name, Tom Brandi. He briefly feuded with Marc Mero over Sable I think. Not sure what happened to the guy, but I assume he was released around that time. I didn't think he was that bad actually.

I remember when Sincere was repackaged a bit and was his real name, Tom Brandi. He briefly feuded with Marc Mero over Sable I think. Not sure what happened to the guy, but I assume he was released around that time. I didn't think he was that bad actually.

He bought The Patriot gimmick from Del Wilkes and used it on the indy circuit.