TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

Project 161

Can anyone explain this to me, I've heard literally a billion and one internet theroies, can anyone tell me how it works, using small words and pictures if possible :)

Ok, all this crap ends now. I'm sorry if it seems like I'm in a bad mood because I am. I am trying my best to keep my composure. I just had a long day/night of production on the Japan DVDs. I sign on here, I'm actually feeling pretty good about things because I just watched a lot of great wrestling from our Japan shows. So what do I find:

1) A private email I send to someone requesting that photos and information about my family be taken off a website is now made public. This is my family, not an angle. Understand that. When I send you an email it is private. When I make a request about my family it is real. Lets get that straight right now.

2) The clowns who are attempting to f*** with my life and ROH, which is my life, spam this board again after it takes me two hours the other night to clean it up. Not only that, but other people decide to jump in. I am about to start banning people like crazy so I suggest everyone read the rules and stick to them quickly. My patience is running out. Again, I am trying to keep my composure here, but I have had enough. I now have to go clean up the board again after a long day of production. I suggest if you are in doubt about something you posted that you delete it to yourself. I will ban anyone involved with any posts that are in doubt of breaking any rules. This is a warning. If this doesn't apply to you and you are a productive member of this board I apologize and please ignore this rant.

3) Now we have more people than ever checking this board and it is a disgrace to the company. I want everyone to know that police have been alerted and I will do whatever I can to stop these websites and harrassment both to me personally and my wife. This is your warning. Stop it now.

That is all for now. I'm not playing a sick game here. It is over and I need to go back to doing what deserves my attention and that's making ROH and FIP as good as possible for you.

If this doesn't apply to you sorry for the rant. If it does then take this warning seriously.

That's what Gabe posted about the situation at the Ring of Honor message boards. You'll also find fourteen pages of people who think Gabe is God. People don't know whether it is a work or a shoot.

Just to add to the above.

http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=20460

That guy collected alot of the information about it.

ROH is filming its 3rd ppv in Chicago on 9/15, it is also ROHs 161st show.

That may be the root of the "Project 161" name. Some speculate it could be the return of Jimmy Jacobs.

http://www.abusedsociety.com/

Vince Mcmahon is buying ROH next year on the 161st day and Gabe is going to turn into a anorexic teen named Tiffany.

Saturday, August 4, 2007

A bustling city is like suffocation.

Skyscrapers double as high walls, and if the air pollution doesn’t suck the life from you, they will.

At rush hour, the business suits scatter like vermin. Freed from these prisons, they litter the streets, and not just with Starbucks and McDonalds, but with footsteps and fingerprints.

I pass them and see nothing more than wasted flesh. Maybe they see the same in me, but chances are, they see nothing at all; their eyes unable to discern uniqueness any longer. I pass them and feel the filth of their ignorance layer my skin, like a membrane. I wonder if their water proof, stain-resistant khakis are also bullet proof. I doubt it, and I smirk.

Everyone’s making names for themselves now. Escaping trust fund shadows. Building their own lives and fulfilling their parent’s dreams. American dreams. Nice stuff and modern things coming quick.

Who’s the last one on the board to install heated sidewalks?

What size are your wife’s breast implants?

When’s the last time you forgot your stepson’s name?

Where are your winter homes?

Why should you not kill yourself? There are no good reasons. No one would care for more than a month. Your wife doesn’t love you, she loves your money. Your kids don’t even call you “Dad.” And ask yourself this, would you give a shit if the intern who forgets your coffee at least two times a week blew his head off in the bathroom? And he’d probably care even less if you did. He’d probably even laugh a little.

Their scent is predictable. Every cheap Younkers fragrance that came with the teenage sales girl’s phone number you can imagine amalgamated in a must only comparable to formaldehyde. You know what they say, everyone is dying. I pass them and I hear nothing. If you try hard enough, so much noise can become silence. Cinematically, this is where the bombs go off, but who has the balls for that?

Only the kids whose names you forgot. The kids you raised.

Posted by Project 161 at 4:08 AM 2 comments

There's been a couple of additional blogs added to that project161 site. Also if you move your cursor towards the bottom left of the page, a picture of two children will pop up. Kind of looks like the Briscoe Brothers. I suppose whoever 161 is, it'll be a tag team to challenge them?

There's been a couple of additional blogs added to that project161 site. Also if you move your cursor towards the bottom left of the page, a picture of two children will pop up. Kind of looks like the Briscoe Brothers. I suppose whoever 161 is, it'll be a tag team to challenge them?

Those kids are for sure Mark and Jay.

from what i have heard it may be the return of Special K, which would make sense because not that long ago Azerial and Deranged worked a preshow match and Deranged is booked to face Jack Evans this week and as well as Cheech and Cloudy are booked for one of the Preshows this weekend, i think this whole Project 161 is the brian child of Jimmy Jacobs

from what i have heard it may be the return of Special K, which would make sense because not that long ago Azerial and Deranged worked a preshow match and Deranged is booked to face Jack Evans this week and as well as Cheech and Cloudy are booked for one of the Preshows this weekend, i think this whole Project 161 is the brian child of Jimmy Jacobs

The newest blog mentions something about someone being a Hot Topic poster child. So maybe it's a reference to Jimmy Jacobs. There's speculation that it could be Tyler Black writing the blogs because he writes poetry like them supposedly. I can't wait to see how this all plays out.

Someone on the ROH board mentioned that it could be Jimmy Jacobs leading Tyler Blake and Marek Brave which would be pretty cool in my opinion.

Whatever it is, I have no doubt it has something to do with Jacobs.

During the show someone dressed in a black robe comes out with a black hood. He goes into the ring and takes off the hood and it's...Vince McMahon "It was me all along ROH."

I think it would be interesting if the team coming in was RVD and Sabu. I haven't followed ROH hardcore in recent years (i just read the results), but that would be a big surprise.

We didn't choose Ring of Honor; Ring of Honor, and its fans, invited us in.

Like thieves in the dead of night, we are only as silent as your ears make us. You, the not-so-unsuspecting, have left your doors unlocked and your porch light on. Your welcome mat practically reads, "Come in, Mr.161."

While you are sound asleep, tucked away in your comfortable existence we will pillage all that you know. When the time is right, we will take from you what you hold so dear: your intelligence, your certainty, and most importantly, your safety. And when you open your eyes, there will be nothing left. Though you practically set the table for us, your expression will be one of shock. There will be a stir. You'll make a scene, but know, we never came to you. You came to us.

One thing you are missing, though, is that this invasion won't be the first time we've stepped foot inside your domain. Many times we have come and gone. We've cased your dreams. In light and in shadows, we've been lurking. Always invisible, but only to those who wish ignorance. You're not missing anything at all. You are simply not seeing it as it stares directly at you. We don't have to give you a warning because you've fabricated your own ghosts.

When the house is pitch black, we'll be the hairs on the back of your neck.

The website has also changed a little bit. Sounds like it'll be the return of someone who has been in Ring of Honor before. Someone at the Ring of Honor boards mentioned that Tyler Black and Marek Brave are booked for another show on Saturday, so there will likely be a couple of more people involved in the angle. My guess: B.J. Whitmer, Jimmy Jacobs, Marek Brave, and Tyler Black.

Who is Marek Brave and Tyler Black?

And this whole Project 161 was a work the site thing?

All that hoopla over B.J. Whitmer, Jimmy Jacobs, Marek Brave, and Tyler Black? WTF.

Well. .. it certainly wouldn't be the first time that Gabe overestimated the impact a *bombshell* would have on the cynical faithful.

Who is Marek Brave and Tyler Black?

And this whole Project 161 was a work the site thing?

Marek and Tyler are a couple of young indy guys based out of the Midwest, trained by Danny Daniels. Tyler was Jimmy Jacobs' tag partner on WSX on MTV.

And going by track-record, probably yeah. Either work the site or worked shoot nobody outside of the shit gives a shit about.